Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Layne Norton

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey layne just finished up the 2nd video , great stuff , do you not count your food intake in the offseason/precont and go by feel like what nick does , found that to be interesting

Comment

• no i count everything
      BioLayne LLC
      PhD, Nutritional Sciences
      Scivation Athlete
      MD Columnist
      Website

Comment

• So Layne, check it. I was really bored today. My car got stripped over night in my driveway (seriously), police came, Krissy is stressed from Dieting for Chi-town and to top it all off, my sites were'nt as geat as I would have liked (not to mention they moved the pro show up one more week...ugggr!)..but when i seen part 2 was up, my bad day seemed to wash away like a calgon dream, thanks buddy!

the previous was true!
        Natural Pro Bodybuilder

Comment

• one more thing , do you keep a training log or do you just feel out your body during training with chooseing weights

Comment

• Originally posted by nutratroy View Post
            So Layne, check it. I was really bored today. My car got stripped over night in my driveway (seriously), police came, Krissy is stressed from Dieting for Chi-town and to top it all off, my sites were'nt as geat as I would have liked (not to mention they moved the pro show up one more week...ugggr!)..but when i seen part 2 was up, my bad day seemed to wash away like a calgon dream, thanks buddy!

the previous was true!
            oh man troy i'm sorry about your crappy day; if my vid helped a little then I"m really glad.

fast-twitch: I don't keep a journal but i've been doing this so long I can remember 3-5 workouts ago what I did, so recalling PRs is not a problem
            BioLayne LLC
            Scivation Athlete
            MD Columnist
            Website

Comment

• Layne,
              On the topic of water, is drinking 3 gallons overkill?
              NGA Pro Bodybuilder

Comment

• unless you are an endurance athlete working out in the heat, yes
                BioLayne LLC
                Scivation Athlete
                MD Columnist
                Website

Comment

• Layne:
                  Soy protein, any myths, truth or hidden dangers with it....?
                  Natural Pro Bodybuilder

Comment

• soy is fine. you'd have to go super high intake to have negative effects. the only people who should be wary are post-menopausal women
                    BioLayne LLC
                    Scivation Athlete
                    MD Columnist
                    Website

Comment

• Hey guys
                      Make sure you guys check out July's Issue of Ironman Magazine. I have an ab training article on page 198.

http://www.ironmanmagazine.com/artic...summer-abs.pdf

I sent them a ton of great nutrition articles... none of which they used, I found it funny that it was an old obscure ab article I wrote that they finall accepted. Oh well better than nothing.
                      BioLayne LLC
                      Scivation Athlete
                      MD Columnist
                      Website

Comment

• Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
                        Hey guys
                        Make sure you guys check out July's Issue of Ironman Magazine. I have an ab training article on page 198.

I sent them a ton of great nutrition articles... none of which they used, I found it funny that it was an old obscure ab article I wrote that they finall accepted. Oh well better than nothing.
                        They're probably saving those other articles for each of the years remaining issues lol
                        Assistant to the regional manager.
                        Iron8 approved

Comment

• Troy thats funny cause I just asked today in Rons Thread about adding Soy Milk to post work out. The only answer I got was it wasn't worth it cause of the xtra calories but its got a lot of protein and good fatty acids.

Comment

Hey guys

Nice one brother, congratulations.

Your nutrition articles probably had to much real information for them to handle. No matter, we love your shit around here man!

Comment

Hey guys

is the same article at bodybuilding.com , or is it a new release article , been looking for a good ab article

Comment

• same one
                                BioLayne LLC
                                Scivation Athlete
                                MD Columnist
                                Website

Comment

Working...
                                X