Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Layne Norton

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
    yep exactly, I left out the details because it's pretty involved for people who aren't science nerds, but you nailed it

I hope GAMEOFINCHES takes your good advice along with the advice of several others and leaves the stuff alone. I'm not against chemical enhancement at all, but I'm against taking big risks with your health..

This is a big risk.

Comment

• agreed
      BioLayne LLC
      PhD, Nutritional Sciences
      Scivation Athlete
      MD Columnist
      Website

Comment

• Layne I just got my new shipment of supps out here and both my containers of VasoXplode are like hard as a rock and I have to scrap off stuff to get it is that normal for it?

Comment

well i don't use it, it is illegal. uncouplers essentially make ATP (energy) production very inefficient and the excess energy is given off as heat... some people get their temperatures up to 103 or 104 and an unfortuante few have cooked themselves to death from the inside

well you said you have it in a stock room, is that in your lab?

i was wondering what your lab uses of dnp are, if any?

i mean, what is the "legal" purpose of it?
          Myth's training blog:

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravia View Post
            Layne I just got my new shipment of supps out here and both my containers of VasoXplode are like hard as a rock and I have to scrap off stuff to get it is that normal for it?
            yes, several ingredients are very hydroscopic. Take a knife to it and then keep it in the freezer if you can; it will stay broken up much better that way
            BioLayne LLC
            Scivation Athlete
            MD Columnist
            Website

Comment

• Originally posted by STFU & SMFC! View Post
              well you said you have it in a stock room, is that in your lab?

i was wondering what your lab uses of dnp are, if any?

i mean, what is the "legal" purpose of it?
              not my lab but we used to have it in my undergrad stock room. Not quite sure what it was there for honestly.
              BioLayne LLC
              Scivation Athlete
              MD Columnist
              Website

Comment

• Layne,

What's a good gym by the U of Illinois Urbana/Champiagn?
                Heretic

Comment

• there are a few options

-Refinery is well equipped & open 24 hours but is pretty expensive and is kind of occupied by yuppies and they would never tolerate someone like me.

-Golds Gym in Champaign or in Urbana: not as well equipped as the refinery and not open 24 hours but has a good atmosphere with a lot of competitors, and the regular people tolerate someone like me

-Cardinal fitness is an ok gym, mostly beginners & frat boys, dumbbells not over 100

-Mettler Fitness center: same as cardinal
                  BioLayne LLC
                  Scivation Athlete
                  MD Columnist
                  Website

Comment

there are a few options

-Refinery is well equipped & open 24 hours but is pretty expensive and is kind of occupied by yuppies and they would never tolerate someone like me.
                    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! All that running after ur sets grunting and bumping yuppies on the way would be Epic!
                    Layne, now thats was funny!
                    Natural Pro Bodybuilder

Comment

• hey layne i have a question for ya or anyone else that may have any info.

i am looking to finish up my degree and i want to start studying nutrition. i have a daughter that is due in 4 weeks so i will be working alot and wont really have time to go to class anymore. but i have have been looking into online degrees. they let you study at your own pace and actually are becoming accreditted.

anyone have any suggestions?
                      2013 NPC MID-ILLINOIS LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP

Comment

• never really looked into that sort of thing. not sure where would be a good place. But if you find some place; send me their class list
                        BioLayne LLC
                        Scivation Athlete
                        MD Columnist
                        Website

Comment

• Layne, what are you thoughts on drinking carbonated water or diet soda during contest prep?
                          NGA Pro Bodybuilder

Comment

• perfectly fine; i just cut them out a few days before the show
                            BioLayne LLC
                            Scivation Athlete
                            MD Columnist
                            Website

Comment

• layne is spot on with his description of the refinery.

my bro used to work out there, and he fits that exact the description.

for the love of God, its called the "refinery" does a gym name get any gayer than that

Comment

• carbs

layne having work with several natural bodybuilders what was the most carbs you heard someone dieting on.

Comment

Working...
                                X