Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Layne Norton

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
    correct
    Do you use oak or redwood? Eric says he uses a cement block as that has more molecuar weight per sq inch then any silly piece of wood, so his tris are bigger in the end. LOL....I found this vid your best so far bro!

    I was stunned as I have seen it all over the years, that was awesome new training set from you bro, props!

    Any new Bio-train DVD coming soon? I am in for taking it to wall street and making some cashola'
    Natural Pro Bodybuilder

    Comment


    • thanks man. I just might have to do a DVD. I just hope more than 3 people would buy it lol
      BioLayne LLC
      PhD, Nutritional Sciences
      Scivation Athlete
      MD Columnist
      Website

      Comment


      • Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
        thanks man. I just might have to do a DVD. I just hope more than 3 people would buy it lol
        i'd buy it!

        by the way,
        stop bouncing on your hacks...cheater!!!............jk

        lol
        2013 NPC MID-ILLINOIS LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP

        Comment


        • ya go all the way down and you are bouncing

          ya don't bounce and you aren't going all the way down. I can't please ya can I? lol
          BioLayne LLC
          PhD, Nutritional Sciences
          Scivation Athlete
          MD Columnist
          Website

          Comment


          • Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
            i put them up as high as possible so i can push through my heels
            Exellent.
            Assistant to the regional manager.
            Iron8 approved

            Comment


            • Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
              I don't think so; and it's much better for the knees i believe
              And ankles
              Assistant to the regional manager.
              Iron8 approved

              Comment


              • Hey Layne,
                I tried to get the money but I don't think Im gonna be able to do it. Maybe for my next show. Thanks again though, I appreciate it.
                NGA Pro Bodybuilder

                Comment


                • Hey Layne I just watched all videos and I must say I wish I had you as a workout partner!!

                  But my question to you is, do you ever think about age and your own natural test production relate to natural bodybuilding??

                  Do believe working out alot makes or and helps the body to produce more test?

                  And how long do natural bodybuilders compete for?? Only reason I ask is because everything you see now a days is about the guys in IFFB.

                  I just turned 24 and am easily the strongest of my life and I feel better vs even when I was teen, but I cant help but wonder if my own natural test is declineing even still...

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Northman69 View Post
                    Hey Layne I just watched all videos and I must say I wish I had you as a workout partner!!

                    But my question to you is, do you ever think about age and your own natural test production relate to natural bodybuilding??

                    Do believe working out alot makes or and helps the body to produce more test?

                    And how long do natural bodybuilders compete for?? Only reason I ask is because everything you see now a days is about the guys in IFFB.

                    I just turned 24 and am easily the strongest of my life and I feel better vs even when I was teen, but I cant help but wonder if my own natural test is declineing even still...
                    some of the best natural bodybuilders are in their late 30s and several are even in their late 40s
                    BioLayne LLC
                    PhD, Nutritional Sciences
                    Scivation Athlete
                    MD Columnist
                    Website

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
                      thanks man. I just might have to do a DVD. I just hope more than 3 people would buy it lol
                      People will by it bro! Better yet, Apple has this really cool software that "for now" doesn't allow for dvd's to be copied and put on youtube and so forth. I'll have my homie send me the details about it and forward it to you.
                      Natural Pro Bodybuilder

                      Comment


                      • cool thanks man. I was thinking about a DVD for my next contest; but that's 2 years from now. Maybe doing one now is an idea
                        BioLayne LLC
                        PhD, Nutritional Sciences
                        Scivation Athlete
                        MD Columnist
                        Website

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
                          cool thanks man. I was thinking about a DVD for my next contest; but that's 2 years from now. Maybe doing one now is an idea
                          maybe have a chapter dedicated to what you do for your PhD and maybe some insight to the conclusions or theories you have
                          "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
                            ya go all the way down and you are bouncing

                            ya don't bounce and you aren't going all the way down. I can't please ya can I? lol
                            i was kiddin!!!!

                            i have the same machine and im 5'10 so the lil stubbs are actually at the perfect point to drive up the weight....also i have my feet half way off the platform as well and find that this is the best way to do it. no knee pain and all quads
                            2013 NPC MID-ILLINOIS LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by adambombbis View Post
                              i was kiddin!!!!

                              i have the same machine and im 5'10 so the lil stubbs are actually at the perfect point to drive up the weight....also i have my feet half way off the platform as well and find that this is the best way to do it. no knee pain and all quads
                              nope... it's on now. i'm coming for ya! i'm gonna hunt you down!
                              BioLayne LLC
                              PhD, Nutritional Sciences
                              Scivation Athlete
                              MD Columnist
                              Website

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
                                nope... it's on now. i'm coming for ya! i'm gonna hunt you down!
                                bring it!....thats it im cutting the weld.....and the bottom will be the bottom!!!!!!
                                2013 NPC MID-ILLINOIS LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X