Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Layne Norton

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• layne, went back a couple of pages to get caught up on this thread. watched the youtube vids, thanks for sharing.

looking strong as hell, as always... listening to isabel during the hack squats was the best!!! loved how pissed she was getting when folks stepped in front of the camera!

Comment

• pearce you look awsome man....keep up the good work
      2013 NPC MID-ILLINOIS LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP

Comment

• Pearce, lookin a little soft from behind so good idea on the longer diet.
        NGA Pro Bodybuilder

Comment

• Originally posted by miche View Post
          layne, went back a couple of pages to get caught up on this thread. watched the youtube vids, thanks for sharing.

looking strong as hell, as always... listening to isabel during the hack squats was the best!!! loved how pissed she was getting when folks stepped in front of the camera!
          haha; that's my latin mamma!
          BioLayne LLC
          PhD, Nutritional Sciences
          Scivation Athlete
          MD Columnist
          Website

Comment

• Originally posted by Pearce View Post
            yeah, i know, im soft in my hams, abs and lower back, that can all be solved by a longer diet.. it was my first show and time dieting down, so u live, learn and grow, thanks man
            great job pearce. congrats on joining the brotherhood of competitive bodybuilding & qualifying for open competition. I even suggest a 20 week diet especially for natural guys. Impossible to maintain any semblence of fullness on a 12/16 week diet unless you are very lean to begin with.

GREAT job and thanks for the update
            BioLayne LLC
            Scivation Athlete
            MD Columnist
            Website

Comment

• Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
              got some new stuff for you guys

Front squats: 385 for 5 reps (hell yea baby!)

glut ham raise: bodyweight + 45 lbs (22.5 in each hand) for 5 reps

Hack squat: 6 plates & a 5 on each side for 10 reps
              Bro, do you mind if I throw one of these up on my MySpace page? For that matter, do you have a website banner?? I will take that too

Comment

• Originally posted by Gaoshang Xiongshou View Post
                Bro, do you mind if I throw one of these up on my MySpace page? For that matter, do you have a website banner?? I will take that too
                Afraid I don't have a banner. But you can just take the header from my website if you want.

more than welcome to take any vid you like my friend
                Attached Files
                BioLayne LLC
                Scivation Athlete
                MD Columnist
                Website

Comment

• Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
                  Afraid I don't have a banner. But you can just take the header from my website if you want.

more than welcome to take any vid you like my friend
                  Thanks!! I will put these on!

Comment

• wow-strong front squats lane. awesome man.

-ken

Comment

• Pearce- Congrats man! It's been awesome following your progress, can't wait to see the gains you make and future shows you do.

Layne- as always, awesome vids. Isabelle's commentary enhances the experience "Look at the big angry muscle man" I'd buy a Layne Norton DVD. Maybe do what Milos did and when inside the life has run for a while do a compilation of those, shoot some new stuff to add in and re-edit it with the new stuff so you have related info grouped together. You could include updated versions of your bodybuilding.com articles as a DVD-ROM extra on there as well.
                      I min/max my physique

Comment

• well that footage is effectively bodybuilding.com's so I doubt they'd let me make a DVD out of it all for my profit, it would either be a no-go or they'd ask for a % i'm sure
                        BioLayne LLC
                        Scivation Athlete
                        MD Columnist
                        Website

Comment

• hey man whens episode 5 out?
                          chubbsback

Comment

• layne what are you using for a workout shake these days? do you still have an endless supply of substance, or do you do something else?

Comment

• Originally posted by stubbsback2 View Post
                              hey man whens episode 5 out?
                              6 days
                              BioLayne LLC
                              Scivation Athlete
                              MD Columnist
                              Website

Comment

• Originally posted by Rzilla View Post
                                layne what are you using for a workout shake these days? do you still have an endless supply of substance, or do you do something else?
                                15g xtend + 30g 50/50 mix of waxy maize & dextrose w/ 3g creatine monohydrate
                                BioLayne LLC
                                Scivation Athlete
                                MD Columnist
                                Website

Comment

Working...
                                X