Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Curious about pro-hormones and nattie orgs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curious about pro-hormones and nattie orgs.

I did two cycles of Andro when it was legal and I was in college (10 yrs ago). I had gotten quite a response from this. Obviously, now Andro is illegal and banned in all nattie orgs, but as I understand it, there are other pro-hormones that have taken its place. Now, I guess the NGA allows pro-hormones. But what about other organizations? I would have to say that if all the organizations (or even most) allowed their use, I would probably look into it some more. As of now, I have only done one show and it was an NGA show. I was very happy with the NGA and how it was run....however, I would not want to ruin my chances of competing in other nattie orgs and limit myself only to the NGA by playing with pro-hormones. ANyone know the scoop? Which orgs allow them? Is it worth looking into these supplements?
    Natural Pro Bodybuilder- Sponsored Athlete- www.cabergolean.com

it was 10 years ago its fine
    i heard something like prohormones are at least 2 years till you compete
    and steroids are 7 years
    if 10 years then you should be allowed without a problem
    "The worst thing i can be is the same as everybody else."
    Arnold S.

Comment

Originally posted by kyongilxp View Post
      it was 10 years ago its fine
      i heard something like prohormones are at least 2 years till you compete
      and steroids are 7 years
      if 10 years then you should be allowed without a problem

I dont think you understood my question. Obviously, taking a legal pro-hormone 10 yrs ago is fine in order to compete. I am toying with the idea of looking into them again on this bulking cycle. I know the NGA allows them. Does anyone know the positions of other natty orgs on pro-hormones?

Comment

You have to be really careful, Some of the newer prohormones convert to known steroids and will come up on a test as one. I took EQ-T2 a few months ago and got a drug test and it came up as boldenone. So if you are a nattie or drug tested really read the descriptions and look up if it converts to a tested metabolite. I was also taking another prohormone trendrol or something like that and it didn't come up...unless that's the one that came up as boldenone but by the description i'm pretty sure it was that one.

Comment

Originally posted by mts View Post
          You have to be really careful, Some of the newer prohormones convert to known steroids and will come up on a test as one. I took EQ-T2 a few months ago and got a drug test and it came up as boldenone. So if you are a nattie or drug tested really read the descriptions and look up if it converts to a tested metabolite. I was also taking another prohormone trendrol or something like that and it didn't come up...unless that's the one that came up as boldenone but by the description i'm pretty sure it was that one.

Yes, this if the kind of info im looking for. I want to stay natural, but if I can increase my test levels through legal boosters, thats obviously a plus. And if im competing against guys that are using these, I would like to have the same competitive edge without breaking the rules.

Comment

the NGA doesnt allow all pro-hormones. SOme are allowed but will be banned by a certain date, so you better make sure you finish your cycle by the time that date comes. As new prohormones come out, they have differetn chemical formulas that arent yet banned by the NGA. These formulas are actually the same as some of the others that are banned but just w/ a twist, so they will all bebanned soon enough. I would advise going w/ something like Jungle Warfare or IBE's Epistane. I know Epistane is banned after the 1st of the year w/ the OCB but i dont know about the NGA. From what i here, people have been getting promising results from both, and i dotn see JW getting banned because it is a natural substance.
            Become comfortable with being uncomfortable.
            F.I.T. Corps

Comment

Originally posted by AustrianOakJr View Post
              Yes, this if the kind of info im looking for. I want to stay natural, but if I can increase my test levels through legal boosters, thats obviously a plus. And if im competing against guys that are using these, I would like to have the same competitive edge without breaking the rules.
              understandable. Just be sure to get off the hormone in time to make sure you dont test positive for something.
              F.I.T. Corps

Comment

Thanks for the info ^

How safe are these substances? When I was taking the two cycles of Andro, I didnt think of it like a steroid, because (as I understood it), it increased natural testosterone levels. Are these newer pro-hormones the same? It seems like if youre testing positive for bolderone, then it isnt boosting NATURAL test.....its producing something synthetic in the body. I dont want to do that......I dont want to inhibit my own test levels or worry about PCT's like I would with a steroid. Im not interested in damaging my natural functions in order to put on size.

Comment

Thanks for the info ^

How safe are these substances? When I was taking the two cycles of Andro, I didnt think of it like a steroid, because (as I understood it), it increased natural testosterone levels. Are these newer pro-hormones the same? It seems like if youre testing positive for bolderone, then it isnt boosting NATURAL test.....its producing something synthetic in the body. I dont want to do that......I dont want to inhibit my own test levels or worry about PCT's like I would with a steroid. Im not interested in damaging my natural functions in order to put on size.
                  I agree 100% w/ you and Im in the same boat. JW is natural and isnt even considered a pro-hormone according to their company. Epistane is not considered a steroid or pro-steriod either, but you never know what companies put in things so thats why i say to get off come show time. JW can be used alone w/out a pct. Not sure about epistane.
                  F.I.T. Corps

Comment

Hey AustrianOakJR,

Here is an excerpt directly from the NGA website:

“Note: DHEA and all other hormone precursors are not banned by the NGA. However, these substances can cause an elevated T/E ratio in excess of the 6:1 limit or produce the presence of nandrolone or any other banned substance in the urine. If the promoter opts to enforce a urine sample for testing, the athlete is responsible for any and all substances that may cause a positive in a urine test.
                    Nutritional supplements products that are sold over-the-counter may not be banned by the FDA. As a competitive athlete, it is your responsibility to research the products before you purchase them. To insure your passing a urine test under the guidelines of the IOC, banned substance testing regulations, the NGA's recommendation is "when in doubt don't buy it".“

So, I would say that even competing in the NGA it’s not worth the risk of potentially undergoing a urine test and testing positive. If you go positive, they are not going to care if it was from a prohormone, or not.

In addition, just by asking the question, I think you already know that you have some apprehensions about it to begin with. JMO

And looking at your avatar, I would say you don’t need to chance it since you look like you have done awesome without any prohormone type products over the last 10 years.

Comment

Thanks for the info ^

Here I found a good post somewhere else, a lot of stuff i didn't know:

"Epistane/Havoc/Hemaguno/Methyl E/Epi-Max
                      Nomenclature: 2a-3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol
                      PH or Designer of: Mepitiostane (Thioderon)
                      Pill Size: 10mg or 12.5mg depending on what brand you use
                      Dosages: 20-30mg
                      Side Effects: Milder on liver and lipid levels than other methyls, possible urban legend. Known to cause lower back and calf pumps. On doeses of 30mg and higher user have reported high blood pressure, lethargy, etc.)
                      Reputation: There has had some spectroscopy and compound identification issues with these products, but from personal experience with it, is still a solid product. It is also a popular compound for use with the 'pulse method' of taking orals. Users can expect to see significant gains in both strength and mass.
                      Personal Experience: Loved Havoc, Strength and Lean Mass was very nice. Stacks well with every thing (This is my personal opion).

Pheraplex/PPlex
                      Nomenclature: 17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol
                      Pill Size: 10mg
                      Dosages: 10-30mg
                      Side Effects: liver toxicity, bad lipid profile, lower back and calf pumps, some users report aggrevation of gynecomastia with this compound.
                      Reputation: Solid product for bulking. Wet gains. It is a sometimes used to jumpstart an injectable cycle. This is the less androgenic isomer in the Ergomax LMG matrix.

Ergomax LMG
                      Nomenclature: 17-methyl-delta-2-etioallocholane isomers
                      PH or Designer of:
                      Pill Size: 10mg
                      Dosages: 10-40mg
                      Side effects: liver toxicity, bad lipid profiles, lower back and calf pumps, may aggrevate gynecomastia.
                      Reputation: Again pretty solid for bulking. Users can expect similar gains as with pheraplex.

Superdrol, superdrol Clones
                      Nomenclature: 2a, 17a-dimethyl-17?-hydroxy-5a-etiocholan -3-one
                      2α, 17α-dimethyl-5α-androstane-3-one-17β-ol
                      2a,17a-Dimethyl-17?-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one (original)
                      PH or Designer of: Masteron (Dromostanolone)
                      Pill size: 10mg
                      Dosages: 10-30mg
                      Side Effects: liver toxicity, bad lipid profiles, hypoglycemia, some users report agrivation of gynecomastia with this compound.
                      Reputation: Side effects vary from mild to extremely harsh, so use caution if planning your first run. Excellent dry gains. Great for bulking or cutting. Explosive strength gains. This is a methylated form of Drostanolone (Masteron)

Methoxy-TRN (Trenadrol)
                      Nomenclature: 17b-Methoxy-Trienbolone
                      PH or Designer of:
                      Pill size: 3mg (trenadrol is 30mg on bottle, however same deal) if any one can clarify this that would be great.
                      Dosages: 1.5-6mg (trenadrol dosed 30mg - 90mg as high as 120mg)
                      Side effects: Affects libido (some positively some negatively), can aggrevate gynecomastia. May cause thinning hair/ hair loss, elevated blood pressure, aggression. Also another progestin.
                      Reputation: This guy is a real hit or miss. Some users loved the stuff, while others did not notice anything from it. Noticed increases in strength as well as decreases in bodyfat. If any of the manufactures of these products have lab assays or coa please post them.

Halodrol-50, and Clones
                      Nomenclature: 4-chloro-17a-methyl-4-ene-3,17 diol
                      4-chloro-17-methyl-17-hydroxy-androst-4-ene-3-ol /PH
                      4-chloro-17a-methyl-androsta-1, 4-diene-3, 17b-diol /DS
                      Pro-Turinabol: 4-chloro-17-methyl-17-hydroxy-androst-4-ene-3-ol
                      PH or Designer of:
                      Pill Size: 50mg
                      Dosages: 25-50mg
                      Side effects: Heptatoxicity, lower back/calf pumps
                      Reputation: Milder than superdrol or pheraplex. Modest gains in mass and strength. Most users take this as part of a cutting cycle. This is a prosteroid of Turinabol.
                      Personal: Not impressed with HaloMass, will try Hemodrol by EST soon.

Prostanozol/ Orasan-E/Winztrol/ MegaZol
                      Nomenclature: [3,2-c]pyrazole-5alpha-etioallocholane-17beta-tetrahydropyranol
                      PH or Designer of: Winstrol (stanozolol)
                      Pill size: 25mg
                      Dosages: 50-150mg
                      Side effects: very few sides. Some users report thinning hair/hair loss.
                      Reputation: Possibly the most mild of the designers, this compound is rarely run standalone. It is often stacked with a methyl compound for a lean bulk or cut. Very mild, yet easily maintained gains. This is a de-alkylated derivative of Stanozol (winstrol). 50-150mg is probably far to low for any user at ~200lbs to experience any benefit if used as standalone. i'd expect at least 1mg/lb of bodyweight to be required. Personal: at 200mg ED was a nice strength gainer, my wife loves this at 25mg 1hr before her workouts. She had great strength gains.

Finigenix Magnum/Trenaplex/Testraflex
                      Nomenclature: Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione PH or Designer of:
                      Dosages: 50-75mg
                      Side effects: aggrevation of gynecomastia. This is a progestin (it can convert to trenbolone). Expect tren-like sides.
                      Reputation: my understanding was that it does not actually convert to Tren (marketing gag), but rather Dienolone (IIRC). Personal: Ok, not anything compared to Trenabolan Ace. But Ok, defiantly needs to be stacked.

Propadrol
                      Nomenclures: 12-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-diene / 6-17 dihydroxyetiocholone-3-ol proponate
                      PH or Designer of:
                      Dosages: 1-2 caps daily
                      Side effects: low side effects
                      Reputation: User's who've taken it have reported great decreases in bodyfat, while increasing musclemass and strength. Non methyl status means that this product stacks well. NOTE: this is does not contain the same compound as Max LMG. They are close, but no cigar.
                      Personal: Enjoying so far, also stacking w/Revolt.

Max LMG / Revolt
                      Nomenclature: 13-ethyl-3methoxygona-2, 5(10)-dien-17-one
                      PH or Designer of:
                      Pill size: 25mg
                      Dosages: 25-135mg daily
                      Side effects: Can easily aggrevate gynecomastia. May be a libido killer. This is another progestin.
                      Reputation: A bulking compound through and through. Users can expect great recovery, and wet gains.

M-1,4ADD/AF Methyl-Stak / Mayham
                      Nomenclature: 17a-methyl-1,4-Androstadiene-3,17diol
                      PH or Designer of: Dianabol (methandrostenolone)
                      Dosages: 30-90mg daily
                      Side effects: heptatoxicity, slight possibility to aggrevate gyno
                      Reputation: Great for a bulk. Wet gains, and decent strength gains. This is a prohormone of Dianabol. (D-Bol)
                      Personal: Coverts to D-Bol at 15%, do the math. You would need upwards of 230mg ED to see D-Bol results.

1,4 AD/Bold
                      PH or Designer of:Boldenone
                      Dosages: 300-600mg
                      Side effects: Mild, acne, oily skin, MASSIVELY INCREASED APPETITE.
                      Reputation: Very weak and not very cost-efficient at the moment. This compound is often stacked with a methyl to potentiate and accelerate gains. Cycles are usually run at a MINIMUM of 4 weeks as this one takes a few weeks to 'kick in'. Slow, steady, and easily maintainable gains. This is a prohormone of Boldenone.

Promagnon-25
                      Dosages: 25-75mg
                      Nomenclature:4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3,17b-diol
                      PH or Designer of: clostebol
                      Side effects: The usual sides associated with methylated compounds.
                      Reputation: Very similar to that of Halodrol-50, although people who've tried both seem to prefer Halodrol. For a while a lot of people were conviced that these two products were one in the same. Rest assured, they are not. This is a methyl derivative of clostebol.
                      Personal: Ran with Havoc for second half of cycle, defiantly a great addition. I am hoping someone clones this bad boy once Peak Performance stops selling it. Strength and hardness were awesome.

Oxyguno
                      Nomenclature: 4-chloro-17 -methyl- etioallochol-4-ene- 17 -ol-3,11-dione
                      PH or Designer of:
                      Pill Size: 7.5mg
                      Dosages: 7.5-22.5mg daily
                      Side effects: Heptatoxicity from 17a-methylation. Very low androgenic sides.
                      Reputation: Despite popular belief, this is not the most myotrophic designer out there: it has the highest Q factor. It is actually only about 77% as myotrophic as the active present in Havoc/Epistane/Hemaguno. Users taking Oxyguno can expect mass gains as well as hardening. Due to it's incredibly low androgenic ratio, strength gains are not as pronounced. I would still like to see bloodwork on liver parameters for this compound if used at any effective dosage. some users seem pretty disappointed with this compound at the recommended dose.

Furaguno/ Orastan-A/ Furazadrol/Winadrol
                      Pill Size: 33mg
                      Nomenclature: 5a-androstano[2,3-c] furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol
                      Orastan-A 5a-androstano[2,3-c] furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol ether 50mg
                      PH or Designer of: Winstrol (stanozolol)
                      Dosages: 33-99mg daily
                      Side Effects: very mild
                      Reputation: Supposedly lowers cholesterol, increases androgenic receptor activity, and does not induce any heptatoxicity. This product is too young on the market to have developed a reputation yet. Get some, log it, and let us know so I can update this compound's profile. This is a prosteroid to furazabol. THE INTERLOCUTOR has used this, and he is 95% convinced that a dosage of 33-99mg/day is far to low for any user at ~200lbs to experience any effect if used as standalone. he strongly believe it requires at least 1mg/lb of bodyweight. also, while it supposedly lowers overall cholesterol, it still apparently thrashes HDL to LDL ratios. he does not belive in the "twice as strong as Prostanozol"

Methyl XT (M1AD)
                      Pill Size: 20mg
                      Nomenclature: (Methyl-1-Etiocholenolol-Epietiocholanolone) 20mg
                      PH or Designer of: (Testosterone)
                      Dosages: 20-60mg daily
                      Side Effects: The usual sides associated with methylated compounds
                      Reputation: Since this converts to M1T after converting to M1AD this should be a great PH, I have not seen a lot on it so please let us know what you think.

Thank you to THE INTERLOCUTOR, Xc, LDragon, and all the other guys who have put this info together. ThePunisher80
                      09-18-2007, 12:12 PM

Steroids are classified under 2 categories. Class I has a strong binding to the androgen receptor. Class II does not bind to the androgen receptors, rather it works through other means in the body.

Class I
                      Boldenone based phs - 1,4AD & Bold
                      Trenbolone based phs - Trenadrol & Trenaplex
                      Testosterone based phs - Methyl 1 Testosterone
                      Mepitiostane (Thioderon) based phs - Epithio & Clones (Havoc/Epistane/so on so forth)

Class II
                      Masteron (Dromostanolone) based phs - Superdrol & Clones
                      Oral Turinabol (Dehydrochlormethyltestosterone) based phs - Halodrol & Clones
                      Dianabol (methandrostenolone) based phs - M1,4ADD etc
                      Winstrol (stanozolol) based phs - Winztrol, Orastan-A, Furaguno, etc
                      Furazabol (miotolan) based phs - Furazadrol etc
                      Propadrol
                      Pheraplex & Clones

EST - Hemadrol, Propadrol, Methyl-Vol, Phera-Vol, Methyl XT, Methyl-E
                      AnabolicXtreme - Superdrol, Phera-Plex (supply limited)
                      FastAction - Hdrol or Sdrol
                      CEL ? Hdrol, Mdrol, PPlex
                      GAT - Methyl-Depot (same compound as SNS Methyl-Drol, but with more goodies).
                      iForce - BOLD
                      KiloSports ? Trenadrol, Revolt
                      IBE - Epistane
                      Spectra Force - Hemaguno, Oxyguno, Furaguno
                      Anabolic Formulations - Methyl-STAK, Epi-MAX

EST

Hemadrol - Halodrol-50 Clone
                      Propadrol - Progestin
                      Methyl-Vol - Superdrol Clone
                      Phera-Vol - Phera-Plex (10mg) and Ergo Max LMG (5mg).
                      MethylXT - Compare to M1T

Old School Anabolic Xtreme

Superdrol - Methasteron, a methylated version of Masteron
                      Phera-Plex - Naturally occuring Pheromone

Fast Action

H-Drol - Halodrol-50 Clone
                      S-Drol - Superdrol Clone

CEL

H-Drol - Halodrol-50 Clone
                      M-Drol - Superdrol Clone
                      Methyl-1,4-ADD - Dianabol Precursor
                      PPlex - PheraPlex

GAT

Methyl-Depot - Superdrol Compound

iForce

BOLD - Direct Boldenone Precursor

KiloSports

Trenadrol - Compare to Trenbolone (AAS)
                      Revolt - Compare to Max LMG

IBE

Epistane - Anti-Estrogen

Spectra Force

Hemaguno - Same as Epistane

Oxyguno - Similar to anavar

Furaguno - Same as Orastan-A

Anabolic Formulations

Methyl-STAK - Dianabol Pre-Cursor

Epi-MAX - Epistane Clone

Compound:------------------------------Androgenic------Anabolic
                      1-Testosterone--------------------------100------ 200
                      Anabolicum Vister(Quinbolone)(oral Boldenone)--50------ 100
                      Anadrol 50(Oxymetholone)------------- 45------ 320
                      Anadur(Nandrolone Hexyloxyphenylpropionate)--37----- 125
                      Anatrofin(Stenbolone Acetate)--------- 107-144----- 267-332
                      Anavar(Oxandrolone)------------------- 24------ 322-630
                      Andractim(Dihydrotestosteron)-------- 30-260----- 60-220
                      Andriol(Testosterone Undecanoate)---- 100------ 100
                      Androderm(Testosterone)--------------- 100------ 100
                      Androgel(Testosterone)------------------ 100------ 100
                      Boldabol(Boldenone Acetate)------------ 50------ 100
                      Cheque Drops(Mibolerone)-------------- 1,800------ 4,100
                      Danocrine(Danazol)---------------------- 37------ 125
                      Deca-Durabolin(Nandrolone Decanoate)-- 37------ 125
                      Deposterona(Testosterone Blend)------- 100------ 100
                      Dianabol(Methandrostenolone)----------- 40-60------ 90-210
                      Dimethyltrienolone------------------------ 10,000+----- 10,000+
                      Dinandrol(Nandrolone Blend)------------ 37------ 125
                      Durabolin(NPP)---------------------------- 37------ 125
                      Dynabol(Nandrolone Cypionate)--------- 37------ 125
                      Equipoise(Boldenone Undecylenate)----- 50------ 100
                      Esiclene(Formebolone)------------------- No Data Available
                      Genabol(Norbolethone)------------------- 17------ 350
                      Halotestin(Fluoxymesterone)------------ 850------ 1,900
                      Hydroxytestosterone--------------------- 25------ 65
                      Laurabolin(Nandrolone Laurate)--------- 37------ 125
                      Madol(Desoxymethyltestosterone)------ 187------ 1,200
                      Masteron(Drostanolone Propionate)----- 25-40------ 62-130
                      Megagrisevit-Mono(Clostebol Acetate)-- 25------ 46
                      MENT(Methylnortestosterone Acetate)------- 650------ 2,300
                      Mestanolone-------------------------------- 78-254------ 107
                      Methandriol(Mythelandrostenediol)------- 30-60------ 20-60
                      Methyl-1-Testosterone--------------------- 100-220------ 910-1,600
                      Methyldienolone---------------------------- 200-300------ 1,000
                      Methylhydroxynandrolone(MHN)---------- 281------ 1304
                      Methyltestosterone------------------------- 94-130------ 115-150
                      Metribolone(Methyltrienolone)------------- 6,000-7,000------ 12,000-30,000
                      Miotolan(Furazabol)------------------------- 73-94------ 270-330
                      Myagen(Bolasterone)----------------------- 300------ 575
                      Nilevar(Norethandrolone)------------------ 22-55------ 100-200
                      Omnadren(Testosterone Blend)----------- 100------ 100
                      Orabolin(Ethylestrenol)-------------------- 20-400------ 200-400
                      Oral Turinabol------------------------------ None------ 100+
                      Oranabol(Oxymesterone)------------------ 50------ 330
                      Orgasteron(Normethandrolone)----------- 325-580------ 110-125
                      Parabolan(Tren Hexahydrobenzycarbonate)- 500------ 500
                      Primobolan(Methenolone Acetate)---------- 44-57------ 88
                      Primobolan Depot(Methenolone Enanthate)- 44-57------ 88
                      Prostanozol------------------------------------n/a------n/a
                      Protabol(Thiomesterone)-------------------- 61------ 456
                      Proviron(Mesterolone)----------------------- 30-40------ 100-150
                      Sanabolicum(Nandrolone Cyclohexylpropionate)- 37------ 125
                      Steranabol Ritardo(Oxabolone Cypionate)-- 20-60------ 50-90
                      Superdrol(Methyldrostanolone)------------- 20------ 400
                      Sustanon 100 & 250-------------------------- 100------ 100
                      Synovex(Testosterone Propionate & Estradiol)- 100------ 100
                      Test 400---------------------------------------100------100
                      Test Enanthate/Cypionate/Propionate/Susp & Blends-100------ 100
                      THG(Tetrahydrogestrinone)------------------- No Data Available
                      Tren Acetate/Enanthate & Blends------------ 500------ 500
                      Winstrol(Stanozolol)---------------------------30------ 320
                      ProStanazolol________________ 7_____ 80
                      Halodrol_______________________ 0_____ 100
                      Havoc_____________________ 91______ 1200
                      ErgoMax LMG PheraPlex------ 187------ 1,200
                      Promagnon-25 (Methyl Clostebol Acetate)-- NA NA
                      Promagnon is alkayaded Clostebol so it will have a better effect mg for mg then Clostebol"

Comment

so as you can see some of the prohormones convert to or could come up as Winstrol, Boldenone, clostebol, d-bol, etc.
                        the prohormone PheraPlex P-plex Phera I think there are a lot of names for it, doesn't look like it converts to any known substance, but has a huge anabolic effect. It's probably a safe bet to us it, I would look at detection times on some of them that convert to actual steroids and make sure you give yourself plenty of time so it's out of your system
                        Last edited by mts; November 6, 2008, 11:20 AM.

Comment

I did two cycles of Andro when it was legal and I was in college (10 yrs ago). I had gotten quite a response from this. Obviously, now Andro is illegal and banned in all nattie orgs, but as I understand it, there are other pro-hormones that have taken its place. Now, I guess the NGA allows pro-hormones. But what about other organizations? I would have to say that if all the organizations (or even most) allowed their use, I would probably look into it some more. As of now, I have only done one show and it was an NGA show. I was very happy with the NGA and how it was run....however, I would not want to ruin my chances of competing in other nattie orgs and limit myself only to the NGA by playing with pro-hormones. ANyone know the scoop? Which orgs allow them? Is it worth looking into these supplements?
                          If you are doing prohormones you are no longer natural. If you think that just because you can buy a product otc that it's ok and you are a nattie YOU ARE NOT. Prohormones are alot worse for you than the real shit. So, if you want to go on believing that you are a nattie just because you choose to take a pill otc instead of sticking a needle in your ass, the only one you are fooling is yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bigrod View Post
                            If you are doing prohormones you are no longer natural. If you think that just because you can buy a product otc that it's ok and you are a nattie YOU ARE NOT. Prohormones are alot worse for you than the real shit. So, if you want to go on believing that you are a nattie just because you choose to take a pill otc instead of sticking a needle in your ass, the only one you are fooling is yourself.
                            Apparently you don't know shit and didn't read what he was saying. Not all prohormones are steroids or convert to them, he was asking what ones he could take that follow the rules in his fed.
                            keep your mouth shut and mind your own business

Comment

Originally posted by 1bigrod View Post

First, I AM a nattie. I havent done this stuff YET. I was just fishing for info and this thread has served its purpose for me. Not gonna touch it.

Judging by the MTS's post, you may be right though. This stuff looks nasty. That post alone is enough to make me realize I should stay away. I guess what made me even question the idea was that the NGA hasnt banned them.....I guess that gave me the delusion that they might be safe. Well, judging by the sides listed in most (or even all) of those, they are a far cry from safe. I just dont understand how a nattie organization could allow them.

One of the main reasons I really like the sport of nattie bodybuilding is that it gives the average "family guy" a chance to do well at bodybuilding without sacrificing health for the POSSIBILITY of success. The fact that these substances are allowed in any nattie org is a bit alarming because if I advance in that organization, I know I would be competiting against guys who choose to use this stuff. That kind of sucks.

Also, back when I did the two cycles of andro, I did not get the impression that it was THAT potent (almost like a steroid). Was it? Or have things just progressed that much from the time that Androtestenodiene was the "in" thing?

Comment

Working...
                              X