Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Curious about pro-hormones and nattie orgs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mts View Post
    Apparently you don't know shit and didn't read what he was saying. Not all prohormones are steroids or convert to them, he was asking what ones he could take that follow the rules in his fed.
    keep your mouth shut and mind your own business

So, in regard to those that do not convert to a steroid, are they indeed manipulating NATURAL test production? What are the potential side effects of that? When off the PH, I would imagine natural test levels might go BELOW normal.
    Natural Pro Bodybuilder- Sponsored Athlete- www.cabergolean.com

Comment

Most prohormones I've seen all require a PCT after your done. Trust me I've tried them twice and both times when I was done you notice the difference in test levels. You'll need a test booster just to make you even feel like going to the gym again. The gains were good, but you could expect to lose over half of it and mentally it messes you up for a little since you'll be weaker than were you were on them. Everyone is different though, but this is how they effected me.

Comment

Originally posted by AustrianOakJr View Post
        So, in regard to those that do not convert to a steroid, are they indeed manipulating NATURAL test production? What are the potential side effects of that? When off the PH, I would imagine natural test levels might go BELOW normal.
        depends on your definition of manipulating natural test production. I would say they work more like the original andro. Where you put in one product that converts naturally to another and another leading to an increase in natural T levels
        But there are some new ones (described sometimes as anti Es) that help naturally decrease the aromatase that converts testosterone to estrogen allowing you to keep more of your testosterone your body produces at one time. In other words if you produce 500x of testosterone and it converts to 100x of estrogen and 100x of DHT you are only left with 300x of testosterone at one time, block the conversion to estrogen you are left with 400x of testosterone. That's really generic but you get the idea.

Comment

Apparently you don't know shit and didn't read what he was saying. Not all prohormones are steroids or convert to them, he was asking what ones he could take that follow the rules in his fed.
          keep your mouth shut and mind your own business
          Oh shit! another tough guy hiding behing his keyboard. Take it easy hillbilly. Trust me I know what i'm talking about.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AustrianOakJr View Post
              First, I AM a nattie. I havent done this stuff YET. I was just fishing for info and this thread has served its purpose for me. Not gonna touch it.

Judging by the MTS's post, you may be right though. This stuff looks nasty. That post alone is enough to make me realize I should stay away. I guess what made me even question the idea was that the NGA hasnt banned them.....I guess that gave me the delusion that they might be safe. Well, judging by the sides listed in most (or even all) of those, they are a far cry from safe. I just dont understand how a nattie organization could allow them.

One of the main reasons I really like the sport of nattie bodybuilding is that it gives the average "family guy" a chance to do well at bodybuilding without sacrificing health for the POSSIBILITY of success. The fact that these substances are allowed in any nattie org is a bit alarming because if I advance in that organization, I know I would be competiting against guys who choose to use this stuff. That kind of sucks.
              I was going to flame you before I saw this part. Agreed on this. Now I see where you are coming from. Pretty much exactly what I think.
              I thought you were going to be one of those supposed "naturals" that aren't really natural as they seem to believe that the just because they can get the steroids over the counter legally than they aren't really taking them when in reality they are and causing more harm to themselves than the illegal steroids. If you're going to do it than just do it and get it over with.

Epistane/havoc is a steroid and is documented in one of the recent steroids publications. Do not take them and call yourself natural no matter what supposed "natural" organization tells you.
              Last edited by Fitzchivalry; November 6, 2008, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fitzchivalry View Post
                I was going to flame you before I saw this part. Agreed on this. Now I see where you are coming from. Pretty much exactly what I think.
                I thought you were going to be one of those supposed "naturals" that aren't really natural as they seem to believe that the just because they can get the steroids over the counter legally than they aren't really taking them when in reality they are and causing more harm to themselves than the illegal steroids. If you're going to do it than just do it and get it over with.

Epistane/havoc is a steroid and is documented in one of the recent steroids publications. Do not take them and call yourself natural no matter what supposed "natural" organization tells you.
                agree 100% I am not a nattie I proudly idmit to using aas. However, some of the best gains i have gotten have been from otc prohormones that i took a few years back ie: m1t and superdrol. After doing these ph's and doing my 3 month regular bloodwork panels I discovered I was really fucked up and never did them again.

Comment

Originally posted by Fitzchivalry View Post

I dont how I come off as not being a natural......maybe its because a lot of people on this site dont know my story. I trained like a bodbuilder for many years from my mid teens through college and even a bit just outside of college, but then I fell away from the sport for a while. I am JUST getting back into it. I guess I am just ignorant in the latest developments in supplements.....im just doing a little research into this stuff. It doesnt mean that im going to take anything. Like I said, when I got out of it, Andro was the newest thing and it wasnt regarded as a steroid. I would agree that this stuff looks like steroids and that it nothing I want to get involved with. Period. I have a strong conviction in staying natural, and thats what I intend to do. So, I am glad I looked into this stuff and now I guess the only part I dont get is why they arent banned in nattie orgs.....

BTW, heres a pic of my fat ass 10 months ago:

Heres a pic from a couple weeks ago in my first show (guy in the front). This is 100% natural and I intend to stay that way.

Comment

Exogenous increase in hormones....I'd say stay away from it.

If it assists teh body in doing it's job properly (Test BOOSTER) - most orgs will allow it.
                    TEAM P/RR/S ELITE
                    www.fitcorps.net

Comment

Originally posted by hossjob View Post
                      Exogenous increase in hormones....I'd say stay away from it.

Werd.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bigrod View Post
                        Oh shit! another tough guy hiding behing his keyboard. Take it easy hillbilly. Trust me I know what i'm talking about.
                        Who is hiding? What makes you think that the use of rhetorical criticism makes it a physical confrontation? Apparently not when you are arguing more about semantics than facts. Besides what is a steroid user in a nattie board anyways? "hillbilly" good job smart guy

Comment

Who is hiding? What makes you think that the use of rhetorical criticism makes it a physical confrontation? Apparently not when you are arguing more about semantics than facts. Besides what is a steroid user in a nattie board anyways? "hillbilly" good job smart guy
                          nice quote sir
                          Become comfortable with being uncomfortable.
                          F.I.T. Corps

Comment

I've read some posts stating that prohormones are allowed in the NGA..Is this true or just a rumor.. I was also wondering if maybe weaker ones may be allowed but nothing like Mdrol.. Can anyone shed some light on this..Thanks..By the way i'm not looking to take any ph's to compete but I tried them a few months ago and only felt like crap, I was wondering if i ruined my chances to compete naturally..

By the way Austrianoak Jr. ..You look sick at that show!!!Great job, it's pics like that , that inspire me to be natural...

Comment

I dunno, I've heard lots of horror storys about pro hormones, I would just stay away and then you can call yourself truly natural bber. -cheers

Comment

Originally posted by RNP View Post
                                I've read some posts stating that prohormones are allowed in the NGA..Is this true or just a rumor.. I was also wondering if maybe weaker ones may be allowed but nothing like Mdrol.. Can anyone shed some light on this..Thanks..By the way i'm not looking to take any ph's to compete but I tried them a few months ago and only felt like crap, I was wondering if i ruined my chances to compete naturally..

By the way Austrianoak Jr. ..You look sick at that show!!!Great job, it's pics like that , that inspire me to be natural...

Well, I know that according to the NGA rules (outined previously in this thread), you can take certain ph's, but once test levels are elevated above their threshhold, then youre out. I would say if you took them months ago and didnt in the future, there wouldnt be any issue.

Thanks, BTW.

Comment

Working...
                                X