Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Curious about pro-hormones and nattie orgs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heres the way it works....on paper, in some organizations yes SOME prohormones and prosteroids are legal...in the INBF/WNBF none are however...and it really depends on the org...HOWEVER, if you get piss tested and not polygraphed you will pop positive because it converts to a hormone...and saying "na I wasn't taking d-bol I was taking this supplement" won't get you out of the DQ and ban....so...if you really wanted to...you could find out what prohormones are allowed in a fed....and either hope they are just polygraphing, or stop early enough to avoid the piss test....I wouldnt feel good about it though personally.

In the INBF, you have to be drug free (as per their banned list) for 7 years...BUT for first time competitors you only have to be free of prohormones for 2 years, and ephedra for 6 months....so they do make some allowances.
    Eric Helms Controlled Labs Athlete NASM CPT & PES
    http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/

Comment

Originally posted by candidate View Post

the only TRUE prohormone is dietary cholestrol

How true this is and I love the look I get from people when I tell them the higher the better in some cases. However its the saturated fats converted to cholesterol that's really the ticket because the more dietary you consume the less the body produces.
      TRAIN HARD AND WIN EASY!!!
      Co-Promoter of the NPC "Royal Palm Classic"

Comment

I was shocked when I saw the blood work of one of our members wingnut who had never taken a "traditional" steroid in his life but took a prohormone called superdrol. His liver enzymes and lipids were worse than mine have ever been and I have done some heavy doses of steroids in my life. These "legal" OTC products convert to steroids in many cases and are usually much harsher than injecting testosterone. I am a risk taker but I will never touch this stuff.

http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...ad.php?t=25295
        All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Comment

oak my man, dont touch that stuff you dont need it, its not worth trying something that might not even do anything for you, then failing a test, just follow the 3 laws of bodybuilding, eat train and sleep (rest) and I know you'll be doing all that this coming year, Ive never taken any of that, but even though the nga allows them, you dont want to take them and limit yourself to only competing in the nga
          Romer "The Dominican Rock" Mendez

Comment

Originally posted by Romer "The Rock" Mendez View Post
            oak my man, dont touch that stuff you dont need it, its not worth trying something that might not even do anything for you, then failing a test, just follow the 3 laws of bodybuilding, eat train and sleep (rest) and I know you'll be doing all that this coming year, Ive never taken any of that, but even though the nga allows them, you dont want to take them and limit yourself to only competing in the nga

100% agree. Not going anywhere near.
            Natural Pro Bodybuilder- Sponsored Athlete- www.cabergolean.com

Comment

This was an awesome thread, some great info and opinions on both sides. Can someone help with this one, What is Tribulus considered as? Is it considered a prohormon?

Comment

superdrol and its clones are crazy, ive seen friends of mine back in highschool make gains that would take 6 months of consistant training in like 5-6 weeks while eating fastfood and binge drinking. if you are using or have used ph or prosteroid cycles as part of your training and your competing, regardless of what fed your in you aren't natural, and dont get me wrong there is nothing wrong with that, just be honest with yourselves and push to be the best in whatever standards you hold your selves too.

Comment

Working...
                X