Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Curious about pro-hormones and nattie orgs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fatandylee
    replied
    superdrol and its clones are crazy, ive seen friends of mine back in highschool make gains that would take 6 months of consistant training in like 5-6 weeks while eating fastfood and binge drinking. if you are using or have used ph or prosteroid cycles as part of your training and your competing, regardless of what fed your in you aren't natural, and dont get me wrong there is nothing wrong with that, just be honest with yourselves and push to be the best in whatever standards you hold your selves too.

Leave a comment:

• Sburn
    replied
    This was an awesome thread, some great info and opinions on both sides. Can someone help with this one, What is Tribulus considered as? Is it considered a prohormon?

Leave a comment:

• AustrianOakJr
    replied
    Originally posted by Romer "The Rock" Mendez View Post
    oak my man, dont touch that stuff you dont need it, its not worth trying something that might not even do anything for you, then failing a test, just follow the 3 laws of bodybuilding, eat train and sleep (rest) and I know you'll be doing all that this coming year, Ive never taken any of that, but even though the nga allows them, you dont want to take them and limit yourself to only competing in the nga

100% agree. Not going anywhere near.

Leave a comment:

• Romer "The Rock" Mendez
    replied
    oak my man, dont touch that stuff you dont need it, its not worth trying something that might not even do anything for you, then failing a test, just follow the 3 laws of bodybuilding, eat train and sleep (rest) and I know you'll be doing all that this coming year, Ive never taken any of that, but even though the nga allows them, you dont want to take them and limit yourself to only competing in the nga

Leave a comment:

• heavyiron
    replied
    I was shocked when I saw the blood work of one of our members wingnut who had never taken a "traditional" steroid in his life but took a prohormone called superdrol. His liver enzymes and lipids were worse than mine have ever been and I have done some heavy doses of steroids in my life. These "legal" OTC products convert to steroids in many cases and are usually much harsher than injecting testosterone. I am a risk taker but I will never touch this stuff.

http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...ad.php?t=25295

Leave a comment:

• Tipsta
    replied
    Originally posted by candidate View Post

the only TRUE prohormone is dietary cholestrol

How true this is and I love the look I get from people when I tell them the higher the better in some cases. However its the saturated fats converted to cholesterol that's really the ticket because the more dietary you consume the less the body produces.

Leave a comment:

• Quelly
    replied
    heres the way it works....on paper, in some organizations yes SOME prohormones and prosteroids are legal...in the INBF/WNBF none are however...and it really depends on the org...HOWEVER, if you get piss tested and not polygraphed you will pop positive because it converts to a hormone...and saying "na I wasn't taking d-bol I was taking this supplement" won't get you out of the DQ and ban....so...if you really wanted to...you could find out what prohormones are allowed in a fed....and either hope they are just polygraphing, or stop early enough to avoid the piss test....I wouldnt feel good about it though personally.

In the INBF, you have to be drug free (as per their banned list) for 7 years...BUT for first time competitors you only have to be free of prohormones for 2 years, and ephedra for 6 months....so they do make some allowances.

Leave a comment:

• AustrianOakJr
    replied
    Originally posted by RNP View Post
    I've read some posts stating that prohormones are allowed in the NGA..Is this true or just a rumor.. I was also wondering if maybe weaker ones may be allowed but nothing like Mdrol.. Can anyone shed some light on this..Thanks..By the way i'm not looking to take any ph's to compete but I tried them a few months ago and only felt like crap, I was wondering if i ruined my chances to compete naturally..

By the way Austrianoak Jr. ..You look sick at that show!!!Great job, it's pics like that , that inspire me to be natural...

Well, I know that according to the NGA rules (outined previously in this thread), you can take certain ph's, but once test levels are elevated above their threshhold, then youre out. I would say if you took them months ago and didnt in the future, there wouldnt be any issue.

Thanks, BTW.

Leave a comment:

• KurtyJ99
    replied
    I dunno, I've heard lots of horror storys about pro hormones, I would just stay away and then you can call yourself truly natural bber. -cheers

Leave a comment:

• RNP
    replied
    I've read some posts stating that prohormones are allowed in the NGA..Is this true or just a rumor.. I was also wondering if maybe weaker ones may be allowed but nothing like Mdrol.. Can anyone shed some light on this..Thanks..By the way i'm not looking to take any ph's to compete but I tried them a few months ago and only felt like crap, I was wondering if i ruined my chances to compete naturally..

By the way Austrianoak Jr. ..You look sick at that show!!!Great job, it's pics like that , that inspire me to be natural...

Leave a comment:

• lilGiant
    replied
    Originally posted by mts View Post
    Who is hiding? What makes you think that the use of rhetorical criticism makes it a physical confrontation? Apparently not when you are arguing more about semantics than facts. Besides what is a steroid user in a nattie board anyways? "hillbilly" good job smart guy
    nice quote sir

Leave a comment:

• mts
    replied
    Originally posted by 1bigrod View Post
    Oh shit! another tough guy hiding behing his keyboard. Take it easy hillbilly. Trust me I know what i'm talking about.
    Who is hiding? What makes you think that the use of rhetorical criticism makes it a physical confrontation? Apparently not when you are arguing more about semantics than facts. Besides what is a steroid user in a nattie board anyways? "hillbilly" good job smart guy

Leave a comment:

• AustrianOakJr
    replied
    Originally posted by hossjob View Post
    Exogenous increase in hormones....I'd say stay away from it.

Werd.

Leave a comment:

• hossjob
    replied
    Exogenous increase in hormones....I'd say stay away from it.

If it assists teh body in doing it's job properly (Test BOOSTER) - most orgs will allow it.

Leave a comment:

• AustrianOakJr
    replied
    Originally posted by Fitzchivalry View Post
    I was going to flame you before I saw this part. Agreed on this. Now I see where you are coming from. Pretty much exactly what I think.
    I thought you were going to be one of those supposed "naturals" that aren't really natural as they seem to believe that the just because they can get the steroids over the counter legally than they aren't really taking them when in reality they are and causing more harm to themselves than the illegal steroids. If you're going to do it than just do it and get it over with.

Epistane/havoc is a steroid and is documented in one of the recent steroids publications. Do not take them and call yourself natural no matter what supposed "natural" organization tells you.

I dont how I come off as not being a natural......maybe its because a lot of people on this site dont know my story. I trained like a bodbuilder for many years from my mid teens through college and even a bit just outside of college, but then I fell away from the sport for a while. I am JUST getting back into it. I guess I am just ignorant in the latest developments in supplements.....im just doing a little research into this stuff. It doesnt mean that im going to take anything. Like I said, when I got out of it, Andro was the newest thing and it wasnt regarded as a steroid. I would agree that this stuff looks like steroids and that it nothing I want to get involved with. Period. I have a strong conviction in staying natural, and thats what I intend to do. So, I am glad I looked into this stuff and now I guess the only part I dont get is why they arent banned in nattie orgs.....

BTW, heres a pic of my fat ass 10 months ago:

Heres a pic from a couple weeks ago in my first show (guy in the front). This is 100% natural and I intend to stay that way.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X