Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

What keeps you natural?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What keeps you natural?

This question is somthing that I would like to know. For me it is that I'm 17 years old and I dont whant to stick a huge needle all the way tho the muscle, and last I just like the natural look better. The needle scares me more than anything
    Though the pain may come over you, never let it overcome you.

there's oral AAS too - if you don't like your liver

you might like the natty look better, but I'll bet you've seen plenty of guys that look natural but are in fact juiced

Comment

Right now it's money holding me down
      PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

Originally posted by gdbear65 View Post
        there's oral AAS too - if you don't like your liver

you might like the natty look better, but I'll bet you've seen plenty of guys that look natural but are in fact juiced
        ya I would like to live more than 40 years
        Though the pain may come over you, never let it overcome you.

Comment

Just say no!

Comment

I gotta agree money is high on the list, as well I heard Valentino say it before he was natural for a long time, until he felt he had earned the right to use "gear".

Comment

It just isnt worth taking it.Back in the day you used such a little bit to finish off your physique now a days its an endless cycle.As you move up the ranks you are forced to use more and more drugs and as new stuff is invented you have to use that too.Its almost like signing your soul to the devil and their is no ending in sight.If it you could use basic AAS and be competitive at a high level i would consider it but you cant so competing naturally is the only way.Weither the naturals are really natural or not you can decide but at least their not depending on drugs to create their physique.People can say what they want but the use of such advanced performance enhancing drugs has ruined bodybuilding as well as the physiques of those who compete in it and I refuse to be a part of that.
              PS. I have no problem with people that do use and I respect their decision and I understand their delima but its not for me.

Comment

I like competing as a natty. All I need is food and hard work to succeed. I do not really want to worry about my drugs too. Using AAS is a whole other ball game. Not only do you have to worry about your diet. You gotta worry about your cycle ( which may not always be available to you ). It is just easier for me.
                http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/sjschumaker/

Comment

Originally posted by Pantera View Post
                  Right now it's money holding me down
                  X2!
                  Its impossible for a guy of my stature intelligence and moral fibre to befriend a guy like orstki who is a slimey rodent like person

Comment

Lack of education to do it safely, diabetic and would not know where to start. I know how to eat and lift so that is what I have decided to do.
                    Riff

Doing it one pound at a time!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Norway Power View Post
                      ya I would like to live more than 40 years
                      If you are serious you are very uneducated.
                      Somebody put somethin' in my drink.

Comment

I read a lot about steroids, here in my country we have some books, I train with bodybuilders, so, I have some knowledge about it, and have access to drugs.

So I think Im natural because Im proud of my body can do without these kind of stuff, and think man are made to be strong and have a life without medications.

Comment

Originally posted by Stav T. View Post
                          If you are serious you are very uneducated.
                          Stav, don't you know that upon the first injection you die immediately?

Comment

What keeps me natural is that I don't have my diet or lifting down 100% so why would I bother doing a cycle?

Also after seeing that one video of gyno surgery? NOT for me.

If it was legal, the drugs were available at a reasonable price, I had the expertise to use them appropriately, and I had a bone structure worth piling some muscle on then, sure. Pass me the syringe. As it stands, no thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by philborg View Post
                              Stav, don't you know that upon the first injection you die immediately?
                              heh

A friend told me someone asked him (while she was smoking a cigarette no less ) if he wasn't afraid of getting cancer.

This was in response to his drinking a protein shake.

Comment

Working...
                              X