Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

How many times can you rep 300? At what bodyweight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

search geoleeman on youtube, im not playin with you fools

Comment

my best bench was 300 x 21 back when like was 19, bouncing and not lockin out the reps. btw georgeforemanrules me and my bro are 6'3'' and big, i was around 300 benching back then, and my bro in his videos was like 330-350 if i remember right lol

Comment

bull fucking shit you bench 300 for reps.

Comment

Just recently hit 315 for 12 after doing 225 for 36 and 275 for 21 reps. So fresh I would be good for atleast 14-15. At a bodyweight of 198 lbs. This was full reps done ballistic, explosive. With reps short of lockout the number increases alot.

KILL THAT SHIT
          Journal: http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...ad.php?t=50558
          Videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4A4lWT65ng

Comment

I dont think I can even push 300 of the damn bench rack and press it for half a rep!

Bench isnt my strong point, dead and squat is though!
            “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”- Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Merat View Post
              I dont think I can even push 300 of the damn bench rack and press it for half a rep!

Bench isnt my strong point, dead and squat is though!
              Takes time for some with fast metabolisms to develop upper body mass. Don't sweat it, the numbers will come. If I recall you're young anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus View Post
                Takes time for some with fast metabolisms to develop upper body mass. Don't sweat it, the numbers will come. If I recall you're young anyway.
                Yeah im 17, many more years to grow and develop I guess
                “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”- Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                X