Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Who here takes Beverly Intl' Supps? Do you think they work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've used ALOT of them as the trainer I had in 2008 encouraged them. I think their protein powders taste better than anything else around. I especially like the Cookies and Cream UMP. I am trying to go without taking so many darn pills this year so I have narrowed it down to Glutamine Select, UMP and Muscle Provider and their multivitamin and their BCAA.

Comment

Their products are awsome - use them exclusively - best there is!!! The have a new product called uplift - I tried it and leg pressed 8 reps at 1308lbs - on video - and I am 51 yrs old and natural. enough said

Comment

man i use the liver tabs and yes the universal is cheaper and less concentrated as well....and every supp company out there is fairly expensive...a bottle of liver or mass amino's last me ?...3-4 weeks...and i take a ton of them.....i also used their "density" tab's the last 6 weeks of my prep for 2 shows 3 weeks apart...it definately helped...it's a good brand...i dont use any of their other products but the one's i mentioned are all great products....worht it in my book.......muscletech,bsn,mhp....etc...all these company's sell expensive shit...beverly is no more expensive than anyone else......
        visit

Comment

I tried the protein powder about 25 years ago after reading that Vince told Makkawy to use it. Could't get the "cement" down no matter how hard I tried.

Comment

Their newsletter is great, and their supplements are the bomb

Comment

I won the npc national championship with it

Comment

Working...
              X