Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

What's up?! I can bench 340 for reps on a good day, but can't even bench 290 x 8...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you post pics they can't be blacked out with you claiming you're putting Danny to shame........Or from 500 feet away in the fog.......Or a shadow on the wall........Lets not reapeat this 240 lb "proof" again
    PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• Originally posted by Der Mann im Mond View Post
      ok then...i give up man..i've started my diet now...u'll see
      I hope for your sake we do see. As of this very moment your claims make you the biggest bullshitter on this board.
      Ding a dang dong my dang a long ling long

Comment

• Originally posted by Pantera View Post
        When you post pics they can't be blacked out with you claiming you're putting Danny to shame........Or from 500 feet away in the fog.......Or a shadow on the wall........Lets not reapeat this 240 lb "proof" again
        No pics from the reflection of a window or fun mirror either.

Comment

ok then...i give up man..i've started my diet now...u'll see
          I think you look good at 40+% bf. Why diet at all, I mean really. You look good and you're so strong and powerful and you never lie, you smell good and I like your hair too. I think you are a winner, fuck dim Haterz

You are going to reshape the BBing world as we know it.
          Man you're fucking awesome
          www.IronMagLabs.com

15% off on all IronMagLabs products at the IronMagLabs store= H4TW15

Comment

• Originally posted by Leni 101% Natural View Post
            You say you have 19" arms? Please show us a good photo cause they dont look it thier. Mine are 20" in that pic, possibly 19, semi pumped go compare.

Also, please post a vid or two of your lifts because unless you do no one will beleive you, 320 for 4 bench? Your body doesnt look like it can shift that, you want to impress us? Then prove it with a vid! And as for hammer curling 125s, come on!!! Watched a vid yesterday of Kevin levrone in his day hammering 110s STRUGGELING! You saying you can kick his ass!Please!

Unless you look like you can lift i would beleive it but sorry you dont.
            Dont walk around with a bench 315 or 405 shirt unless you can back that up!
            It's really sad that you are so insecure that you have to battle a guy online concerning his legitimacy. The sad thing is, I'm not that special. I am stronger than most people at my gym besides the..ahem.."users" but I'm just your average gym rat and there are 15-20 of me in every large gym you'll visit. We're not always "ripped to the bone" but we have potential. I see small guys (150-170 lbs) hammer curling 70's and 80's all the time. Plus 315 for a max is good but not outstanding. I have 10 friends at the gym whose max benches are in the 330-370 range and half of them weigh under 200 and aren't even into lifting that much. My 145 pound little brother saw me working out in our home gym when he was 15 and having never touched a weight before in his life got 215 x 5. For a dedicated lifter like yourself, 400 should be a breeze and you should be hammer curling at least 120's and straight bar curling 150 for 5-7 reps.
            žonne god wile eoršan lifes ende gewyrcan!

Comment

• ok wow i come back to reading these forums after a couple months and theres still this pussy bullshit going on. i go to check out the nattie forum and i find ten fucking links about benching .....who can bench 1.7353658595 times their body weight....how many times you can bench who the fuck cares pounds.....how many pounds can your pussy bench....how many times can you bench during your period....the list goes on. gotts, this is about bodybuilding and fairlly intelligent bodybuilding at that. you think bodybuilding is all about strength and that a mans wealth should be measured in how much he can bench and curl(straight bar or hammer at that like you never fucking heard of curls other than those two). honestly i think you shy away from squats like the fucking amish with cameras. if you want to lift big weights that great try powerlifting or strongman competitions. if you want to claim that your a bodybuiling and have great potential then shut the fuck up and show us. kiyoshi didnt show up to TU this year with a fucking hibernating bears worth of fat on him and claim "seriously guys look at this potential im going to win anyway so i might as well not diet and you guys just give me the title". if you want to get your ego stroked that you can bench more that half the guys here well youll find that somewhere up you ass so go get your little weiner stroked instead

Comment

• Originally posted by Leni 101% Natural View Post
                You say you have 19" arms? Please show us a good photo cause they dont look it thier. Mine are 20" in that pic, possibly 19, semi pumped go compare.

Also, please post a vid or two of your lifts because unless you do no one will beleive you, 320 for 4 bench? Your body doesnt look like it can shift that, you want to impress us? Then prove it with a vid! And as for hammer curling 125s, come on!!! Watched a vid yesterday of Kevin levrone in his day hammering 110s STRUGGELING! You saying you can kick his ass!Please!

Unless you look like you can lift i would beleive it but sorry you dont.
                Dont walk around with a bench 315 or 405 shirt unless you can back that up!
                If you are 6'4'' they could be 20, but I would guess you are 5'8'' give or take so your cold upper arms are 18'' cold in that pic.

Comment

I have the size man, not necessarily the physique...I have never been lean so I honestly don't know how close I'd come if I got there..but my estimation is 170 lbs, 17.5" biceps, 30" waist, 47" chest @ 5'5 ripped to the bone... closest i came was 187 w/ a 33" waist and 18" arms and that was on a shitty diet and i wasn't trying too hard..so yea..i have great potential and it doesn't matter what you ppl think or say..i'll leave it at that..u can't prove or disprove anything..only make accusations and get mad at someone for trying to be the best he can be without drugs...i'm not danny padilla, i'm not franco, i'm not zane..but i am short and carry around the same muscle mass so, yes, i could possibly reach a similar look to them lean..anybody @ 170 lbs of muscle (what i would be lean) and 5'5 has the potential to be a great bodybuilder imo...i was given the mold and just need to shape it...
                  Weights and measurements mean nothing....just BS EGO that distracts you from what matters...

6'2'' my 9 week Keto cut.

Here I am at 254 with 18 1/2 cold arms and a 37'' waist
                  Then at 234 with 18 1/8 cold arms and 33'' waist

I think I look much bigger at the lighter weight and smaller measurements....in this sport all that matters is how you look. I looked good at 234 but would have looked bigger and better at 225.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by ForemanRules View Post
                    Weights and measurements mean nothing....just BS EGO that distracts you from what matters...

I think I look much bigger at the lighter weight and smaller measurements....in this sport all that matters is how you look. I looked good at 234 but would have looked bigger and better at 225.
                    Truth. 17" arms can look huge on somebody very lean

Comment

• Originally posted by ForemanRules View Post

You look great man. And I know you knew that you'd look great with a diet as sure as I know I will. I've come close before and I will come even closer with this diet. Last time I went from 255 to 187..this time I'll start at 211 and get down to 175 or lower. You are right, measurements and max lifts are not the most important thing but to me they mean something. I started my diet a few days ago and have been sticking to it...wish me luck.

Comment

• I seriously hope you find help Der Mann. It is apparent (in my opinion) that you are either an attention seeker, whether it be good, bad or indifferent attention, or you are the one out of the every five people that have, or will develop a mental illness. If it were the former then you would be better off finding something more productive to do with your time, as this is not the right forum for you. If you start to ask legitimate questions minus the gift-wrapped BS, then I think you will receive very useful information from the other members of this site. Unfortunately, at this point, your posts are simply time wasters. It doesn't take long for people to expose inconsistencies and you have shown many. i.e. In one thread you expressed that you don’t do 1-RM (“I don't 1-rep max...355 x 3”) and in this thread you say in post#4 “my chest is 48" and can press 375 for a 1-RM”. If your goal is to have people do exactly what I just did, then congratulations you have captured me and many others in your web.

However, and more seriously, if it is the latter and you do present with a mental illness then I sincerely hope you seek help, because that truly is no laughing matter and these types of forums can exacerbate those instabilities.

I wish you the best

Comment

• Originally posted by RD View Post
                          I seriously hope you find help Der Mann. It is apparent (in my opinion) that you are either an attention seeker, whether it be good, bad or indifferent attention, or you are the one out of the every five people that have, or will develop a mental illness. If it were the former then you would be better off finding something more productive to do with your time, as this is not the right forum for you. If you start to ask legitimate questions minus the gift-wrapped BS, then I think you will receive very useful information from the other members of this site. Unfortunately, at this point, your posts are simply time wasters. It doesn't take long for people to expose inconsistencies and you have shown many. i.e. In one thread you expressed that you don’t do 1-RM (“I don't 1-rep max...355 x 3”) and in this thread you say in post#4 “my chest is 48" and can press 375 for a 1-RM”. If your goal is to have people do exactly what I just did, then congratulations you have captured me and many others in your web.

However, and more seriously, if it is the latter and you do present with a mental illness then I sincerely hope you seek help, because that truly is no laughing matter and these types of forums can exacerbate those instabilities.

I wish you the best
                          If you think I suffer from a mental illness then you most likely suffer yourself because everything I have said here is the truth. When I said I don't 1-rep max I meant I don't on a regular basis. You are going way too far buddy and I suggest you keep your mouth shut. I'm not messing around at this point.

Comment

If you think I suffer from a mental illness then you most likely suffer yourself because everything I have said here is the truth. When I said I don't 1-rep max I meant I don't on a regular basis. You are going way too far buddy and I suggest you keep your mouth shut. I'm not messing around at this point.

Can’t argue with that, everything you have said here is definitely your version of truth…

No worries bud…I have stated my opinion and now I am done with you and your posts…wish you the best.

Comment

• your version of truth…

That's all anyone has in this world: their own perspective, or worldview. There is a point, however, when indisputable fact cannot be ignored. I posted a video of me lifting what everyone could plainly see was a lot of weight over my head on youtube. I get shit for it b/c it's not an olympic set and you can't tell how much the plates weigh. I try to take a webcam pic of my arm..again..I get shit because it "looks like it's 16""...You know, I like some of you people here but the majority are a bunch of vain beef-headed assholes and anyone who disputes me can kiss my ass. Every single last one of you who don't believe that I'm telling the truth.

Comment

That's all anyone has in this world: their own perspective, or worldview. There is a point, however, when indisputable fact cannot be ignored. I posted a video of me lifting what everyone could plainly see was a lot of weight over my head on youtube. I get shit for it b/c it's not an olympic set and you can't tell how much the plates weigh. I try to take a webcam pic of my arm..again..I get shit because it "looks like it's 16""...You know, I like some of you people here but the majority are a bunch of vain beef-headed assholes and anyone who disputes me can kiss my ass. Every single last one of you who don't believe that I'm telling the truth.
                                You can not plainly see it's alot of weight.You can see the outside plate which could be the only plate on that bar.No one said anything about it not being an olympic set.200lbs is 200lbs....And gilmour posted a pic of his arms right around 18" at a much taller height,and they dwarf yours.

Comment

Working...
                                X