Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

What's up?! I can bench 340 for reps on a good day, but can't even bench 290 x 8...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok..but the guy is in great shape. I am not....my body is not at its full potential yet b/c I wasn't supplementing with protein, jogging, or even working out more than twice a week. That has changed...my muscles are much fuller with more protein and more intense workouts and that tends to balance everything out so that I maintain size when I diet in my arms and chest and lose belly-fat. Everyone knows that men tend to carry mostly abdominal fat. Gilmour has a great physique, I admire him. I am not sure exactly how my measurements will be when I get to 175 but based on them being 18" @ 187..I think I could have at least 17.5's...maybe I'm wrong but we will see...
    žonne god wile eoršan lifes ende gewyrcan!

Comment

• Originally posted by Der Mann im Mond View Post
      You look great man. And I know you knew that you'd look great with a diet as sure as I know I will. I've come close before and I will come even closer with this diet. Last time I went from 255 to 187..this time I'll start at 211 and get down to 175 or lower. You are right, measurements and max lifts are not the most important thing but to me they mean something. I started my diet a few days ago and have been sticking to it...wish me luck.
      I should have cut 10lbs more buit I got lazy...content. Don't make the same mistake I did, just keep at it and you will get ripped.

Comment

• Originally posted by ForemanRules View Post
        I should have cut 10lbs more buit I got lazy...content. Don't make the same mistake I did, just keep at it and you will get ripped.
        How old were you in these pics?

Comment

• Originally posted by PowerHouse15 View Post
          you posted in another thread you can do 300lb for 10 reps!
          So what, you posted this.

http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...54#post1366054

http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...ad.php?t=41655

Comment

• Originally posted by Supremacy View Post
            How old were you in these pics?
            In the before pic I was 39, in the after 40.

Comment

• Damn foreman, didnt know you were so fuckin old!
              A standard is set when performance is taken to a new level.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobra View Post
                Damn foreman, didnt know you were so fuckin old!
                Damn I am young son.

1. Bernard Hopkins 44 and still winning -What can you say about a guy who's not only competitive but dominant and every time you write the guy off, he upsets somebody younger and supposedly better

2. Nolan Ryan- Pitched a no-no and still one of the most feared KO pitchers in baseball.

3. Martina Navratilova-She may be 3 on this list but probably #1 on athletes over 50

4 Gordie Howe, maybe the best athlete over 60

5. Randy Couture-Gave up 13 years and 60 pounds to Lesnar-Don't let that fool you, he's still a stud

6. George Foreman- became the heavyweight champion of the world at 45 years old.

7. Barry Bonds-Juice or no juice, he was better than 3/4ths of league and still its most feared hitter

8. Archie Moore-The old Mongoose was still fighting 8-12 times per year

9.Satchel Paige-Who knew how old this guy actually was, he won the ROTY at age 42 and pitched successfully for several seasons

10 Morten Andersen- NFL's all time leading scorer and he's not done yet

Comment

• lol i'm just fuckin with ya bro. Morten Andersen= greatest fuckin kicker of all time, fo sho
                  A standard is set when performance is taken to a new level.

Comment

• And How about Toney Freeman! Can't forget the x-man at 42.

Comment

• Bump for pics of fatty's progress.
                      Ding a dang dong my dang a long ling long

Comment

• fatty! fatty! fatty!

Comment

• Fat ass hasn't had any activity since Feb 28th. His fat ass must be over at Palumbo's new board telling lies .
                          Ding a dang dong my dang a long ling long

Comment

• nah, i just ballooned up to 215 so i've been quiet..lol..at least i have less weight to lose now than when i started at 255 lmao
                            žonne god wile eoršan lifes ende gewyrcan!

Comment

Working...
                            X