Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

What's up?! I can bench 340 for reps on a good day, but can't even bench 290 x 8...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Der Mann im Mond View Post
    and? u know, the guy wasn't that big..he was known for his symmetry and was nicknamed "the giant killer" b/c he was shorter and smaller...that guy's my idol..and jim cordova as well

AND you are full of shit until you put up a pic of your arms with a tape measure wrapped around them reading 18 inches. I ful well believe your bench claims cuz I've seen guys of your stature do that. I don't understand why you can't get more reps with much lighter weights but I've also seen this phenomenon in the gym with a few different guys I have trained with. I have the opposite problem. I can out rep 99% of the guys in my gym with 225 , I but suck at the low rep heavy stuff. And it has nothing to do with my long arms either.
    Ding a dang dong my dang a long ling long

Comment

I treat everyone how they deserve to be treated.Everyone here knows you're lying.I shock myself sometimes at how easy it is to spot,but then again you guys make it easy on us.

You're pissing on everyones leg and telling them it's raining.
      PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

and? u know, the guy wasn't that big..he was known for his symmetry and was nicknamed "the giant killer" b/c he was shorter and smaller...that guy's my idol..and jim cordova as well
        Yet he's bigger than you.

Comment

Originally posted by Pantera View Post
          Yet he's bigger than you.

No way to know that...i've never seen him in person..if i got lean i'd be about his size but probably not as cut...yea yea..i kno u're all gonna laugh ure ass off at that so have fun but i am a bodybuilder underneath my fat..and a damn good one
          žonne god wile eoršan lifes ende gewyrcan!

Comment

It's pretty obvious.If you're fat,then you get smaller as you cut.You do not get bigger.This is what a big muscular guy looks like with fat covering his muscles.Once again,compare.....Do you think we're idiots?You act like you're talking to some school girls who have no clue about BB'ing.
            Attached Files

Comment

At 5'4" with 18" guns and being fat,you should fit right in amongst these pics...
              Attached Files

Comment

Gotts if you think you look like padilla underneath the fat you are carrying then you are seriously delusional bro! im not doubting you dont have muscle underneath there, but dont say you have a pro's physique buried under there. that is utter bullshit.

Comment

I have the size man, not necessarily the physique...I have never been lean so I honestly don't know how close I'd come if I got there..but my estimation is 170 lbs, 17.5" biceps, 30" waist, 47" chest @ 5'5 ripped to the bone... closest i came was 187 w/ a 33" waist and 18" arms and that was on a shitty diet and i wasn't trying too hard..so yea..i have great potential and it doesn't matter what you ppl think or say..i'll leave it at that..u can't prove or disprove anything..only make accusations and get mad at someone for trying to be the best he can be without drugs...i'm not danny padilla, i'm not franco, i'm not zane..but i am short and carry around the same muscle mass so, yes, i could possibly reach a similar look to them lean..anybody @ 170 lbs of muscle (what i would be lean) and 5'5 has the potential to be a great bodybuilder imo...i was given the mold and just need to shape it...
                  žonne god wile eoršan lifes ende gewyrcan!

Comment

Cool it with the personal attacks guys.

Comment

..u can't prove or disprove anything..only make accusations and get mad at someone for trying to be the best he can be without drugs...i'm not danny padilla, i'm not franco, i'm not zane..but i am short and carry around the same muscle mass so, yes, i could possibly reach a similar look to them lean..anybody @ 170 lbs of muscle (what i would be lean) and 5'5 has the potential to be a great bodybuilder imo...i was given the mold and just need to shape it...
                      Post pics and shut us all up.Prove it to us.....You made the claims,now back them up and shut up all the haters.Post pics.If I were you this would have been done and over with as quickly as it started.Post pics.

We want videos and pics.Make larger than life claims,be prepared to back them up.Post pics.

Comment

No way to know that...i've never seen him in person..if i got lean i'd be about his size but probably not as cut...yea yea..i kno u're all gonna laugh ure ass off at that so have fun but i am a bodybuilder underneath my fat..and a damn good one
                        You make it worse for your lying ass with every post. You will never be anywhere as big as Padilla but you may still strive to be an even BIGGER liar, if that is possible. You do not have 18 inch arms.
                        What do you mean when you say you'd be his size if you "got lean" ???? You aren't as big as him right now and you'd be waaaay smaller if you tried to lean down to his bf%. Doesn't work that way junior. Maybe at GetBig it does............
                        Ding a dang dong my dang a long ling long

Comment

This thread is hilarious.
                          Somebody put somethin' in my drink.

Comment

one is a the other looks like a
                            Last edited by USEALITTLE; January 27, 2009, 02:51 AM.
                            http://www.blacklionresearch.com/

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

Compulsive Liar

A compulsive liar is defined as someone who lies out of habit. Lying is their normal and reflexive way of responding to questions. Compulsive liars bend the truth about everything, large and small. For a compulsive liar, telling the truth is very awkward and uncomfortable while lying feels right. Compulsive lying is usually thought to develop in early childhood, due to being placed in an environment where lying was necessary. For the most part, compulsive liars are not overly manipulative and cunning (see, Pathological Liar), rather they simply lie out of habit - an automatic response which is hard to break and one that takes its toll on a relationship

Comment

look dude....near and over 300lbs every 10lbs is one rep. so if you can bench 340 for reps( im gonna asume that code for 2 reps) then your max is 350, now.......so the most you could get with 290 would be 6-7. the 10 lbs thing is not an exact science but its close enuff to work for you, 99% of the time its +/- 1 rep.

am i wrong? be honest.....

my.02
                                http://www.blacklionresearch.com/

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

Working...
                                X