Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

What's up?! I can bench 340 for reps on a good day, but can't even bench 290 x 8...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He can hit 290x4 as easily as 320x4,and he has hit 340x4 on a good day.
    PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

Originally posted by Der Mann im Mond View Post
      I have the size man, not necessarily the physique... I have great potential and it doesn't matter what you ppl think or say..i'll leave it at that.....i'm not danny padilla, i'm not franco, i'm not zane..but i am short and carry around the same muscle mass so, yes, i could possibly reach a similar look to them lean..anybody @ 170 lbs of muscle (what i would be lean) and 5'5 has the potential to be a great bodybuilder imo...i was given the mold and just need to shape it...
      You talk the talk quite well... Now walk the walk... It's great to be confident but you act as if you are simply trying to get a reaction. Maybe a slight case of little BIG man syndrome with a smidgen of ILS (imaginary lat syndrome) perhaps? It's great that you are a self-proclaimed "built for power"! That's grrreat!

Originally posted by 1strongback View Post
      look dude....near and over 300lbs every 10lbs is one rep. so if you can bench 340 for reps( im gonna asume that code for 2 reps) then your max is 350, now.......so the most you could get with 290 would be 6-7. the 10 lbs thing is not an exact science but its close enuff to work for you, 99% of the time its +/- 1 rep.

am i wrong? be honest.....

my.02
      You are correct!

Comment

So Brzycki's research on 1RM and the linearity of reps versus weight has been wrong all these years? Good to know that that a random poster on a message board can prove that.

Comment

Plug der Mann's numbers into a 1RM calculator and his 1RM would be infinite. He's the Hulk, really angry.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilmour View Post
            You make it worse for your lying ass with every post. You will never be anywhere as big as Padilla but you may still strive to be an even BIGGER liar, if that is possible. You do not have 18 inch arms.
            What do you mean when you say you'd be his size if you "got lean" ???? You aren't as big as him right now and you'd be waaaay smaller if you tried to lean down to his bf%. Doesn't work that way junior. Maybe at GetBig it does............
            My arms are over 18 now b/c i'm fat (210)..they are 18 when i get down to 190 and at 170 they are about 17.5"...which is very close to what he probably was...you jealous asshole...u must be jealous or you wouldn't be so adamantly disputing my claims...and to the guy who says i prob have a 350 max...no...i get 340 4 reps, which is closer to 375 max depending on who u ask...i did 365 x 2 last year one time at the gym just to see my progress
            žonne god wile eoršan lifes ende gewyrcan!

Comment

Originally posted by Pantera View Post
              Post pics and shut us all up.Prove it to us.....You made the claims,now back them up and shut up all the haters.Post pics.If I were you this would have been done and over with as quickly as it started.Post pics.

We want videos and pics.Make larger than life claims,be prepared to back them up.Post pics.
              I will very soon. watch this space.

Comment

OP you are a complete idiot. Dude seriously books, they have words in them, on pages, covers on front and back.....read one sometime.

And PS mouth, Gilmour is about 3X your size and looks twice as good so I doubt he's jealous of a fat 5'4 schlep who has no understanding of physiology or functional strength...haha I needed a good laugh this morning...
                www.IronMagLabs.com

15% off on all IronMagLabs products at the IronMagLabs store= H4TW15

Comment

http://www.savefile.com/files/1983672

Comment

Originally posted by Hate4TheWeak View Post
                    OP you are a complete idiot. Dude seriously books, they have words in them, on pages, covers on front and back.....read one sometime.

And PS mouth, Gilmour is about 3X your size and looks twice as good so I doubt he's jealous of a fat 5'4 schlep who has no understanding of physiology or functional strength...haha I needed a good laugh this morning...
                    You don't want to fail miserably in an attempt to insult my intelligence. What do you know about the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal system as it relates to stress hormones, the immune system and endogenous opiates? Yea, I thought so...

Comment

You don't want to fail miserably in an attempt to insult my intelligence. What do you know about the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal system as it relates to stress hormones, the immune system and endogenous opiates? Yea, I thought so...
                      I know that I'm a certified personal trainer through the American Council on Exercise, I know that you are a fat brain dead tool and I know that you're probably flaccid..

Opiates, how relevant Wow what's dat wordz meen smart gey? You gonna teach us sometings today Mr. man? Dim big wordzez scurr da shet outa me...
                      www.IronMagLabs.com

Comment

What do YOU know about endogenous opiates? Is there something you would like to tell us??
                        I'm so happy that you straightened out my lack of knowledge, and shared your divine enlightenment with me when it comes to BBing by throwing the Opiates in there. Now I might finally be able to get those 12" guns I've always wanted, but probably not . How do it take it? Do I shoot it or should I do the pills thing or?.?.? Seriously bro I need your help here,....bro, come on bro.....bro?
                        www.IronMagLabs.com

Comment

I know that I'm a certified personal trainer through the American Council on Exercise
                          Go back to school and get a degree in something useful retard. Personal trainer certifications are handed out like candy and anyone with half a cortex could obtain one.

Comment

Originally posted by Hate4TheWeak View Post
                            What do YOU know about endogenous opiates? Is there something you would like to tell us??
                            I'm so happy that you straightened out my lack of knowledge, and shared your divine enlightenment with me when it comes to BBing by throwing the Opiates in there. Now I might finally be able to get those 12" guns I've always wanted, but probably not . How do it take it? Do I shoot it or should I do the pills thing or?.?.? Seriously bro I need your help here,....bro, come on bro.....bro?
                            I said what I said simply to counter what you said about me needing to pick up a book. To show you I'm no idiot..but apparently you're too thick to get that.
                            Last edited by Der Mann im Mond; January 27, 2009, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Go back to school and get a degree in something useful retard. Personal trainer certifications are handed out like candy and anyone with half a cortex could obtain one.
                              So do you have one there brain boy? lol..

Wow, another mind numbing responce. Thanks again for all your help. I just thought that since we were talking about weight training that that would be useful but I guess not........

O'well back to my terrible live of loosing and failing
                              www.IronMagLabs.com

Comment

I said what I said simply to counter what you said about me needing to pick up a book. To show you I'm no idiot..but apparently you're to thick to get that.
                                I dobn't get it, whut?.? Ehh, now I am confussed-ed. O man...
                                www.IronMagLabs.com

Comment

Working...
                                X