Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

What's up?! I can bench 340 for reps on a good day, but can't even bench 290 x 8...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyway, here's the pic: http://www.savefile.com/files/1983672
    žonne god wile eoršan lifes ende gewyrcan!

Comment

Maybe there is a degree you can obtain that will allow you to know the secrets of how to determine your lifts? Ya think? Nah, that would be to much schooling.....haha..

Do you have any idea how stupid the continuation of this abomination of a failed thread is making you look professor?
      www.IronMagLabs.com

15% off on all IronMagLabs products at the IronMagLabs store= H4TW15

Comment

Originally posted by Der Mann im Mond View Post
        Wow, sweet...

LOL.............
        www.IronMagLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Hate4TheWeak View Post
          Maybe there is a degree you can obtain that will allow you to know the secrets of how to determine your lifts? Ya think? Nah, that would be to much schooling.....haha..

Do you have any idea how stupid the continuation of this abomination of a failed thread is making you look professor?
          The secrets of how to determine your lifts? That makes no sense what so fucking ever...the way to determine how much you can lift? is that what you mean? if so..by lifting the weight and seeing how many reps you can get..anyway..if u want to learn body mechanics and how to maybe improve your lifts get a degree in exercise physiology

Comment

Don't make us go to a site where we have to download a pic as my security blockers are going ape shit.Post one here.Like this.....5'8" 175lbs 15" guns.Your turn.....
            Attached Files
            PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

Now I got the file to work.It didn't do shit the first time.You got some thickness to you,but 18" arms at 5'4" seems to be a bit of a stretch.If you were 5'8"-5'10" I would buy it,but I think you're playing the pro card at playing yourself up to be bigger than you truly are because it just sounds better that way.I could pass my arms off as bigger than they actually are.That's the number 1 response I get is they look bigger than they are.Before I had pics up if I gave my stats everyone would give me shit untill I posted pics.In real life everyone thinks I weigh more than I actually do.......But you do have some thickness,but it's obvious you have plenty of fat to add to that,and when you cut naturally,you will constantly be getting smaller and weaker the entire time,and you got a ways to go.No way do you carry the muscle mass of Franco or Danny.

Comment

Thanks Rhodes.The 3 with the shitty quality are from about 6 months ago,but they show my legs better than any other pics I have.I was actually around 168 or so in the leg shots.I'm 178 now,but I'm carrying more fat too.

Comment

My arms are over 18 now b/c i'm fat (210)..they are 18 when i get down to 190 and at 170 they are about 17.5"...which is very close to what he probably was...you jealous asshole...u must be jealous or you wouldn't be so adamantly disputing my claims...and to the guy who says i prob have a 350 max...no...i get 340 4 reps, which is closer to 375 max depending on who u ask...i did 365 x 2 last year one time at the gym just to see my progress
                  That's right , I'm jealous of a fat midget. I really wish I could be 8 inches shorter and have a bf% over 25. The arm in your avi is about 16 inches. Keep dreaming fatty.
                  Ding a dang dong my dang a long ling long

Comment

Originally posted by Gilmour View Post
                    That's right , I'm jealous of a fat midget. I really wish I could be 8 inches shorter and have a bf% over 25. The arm in your avi is about 16 inches. Keep dreaming fatty.

Here is an eighteen and a half inch arm. Blows yours away even on a march larger frame. I am a tad under 6 feet.
                    Attached Files

Comment

ok...u guys suck..lol i can't win..i am 5'5 and 210 right now, so yes, i can have 18 inch arms like u gilmour...

Comment

And just to prove I have some legs......
                        Attached Files

Comment

Won't allow me to open it.

Comment

ok...u guys suck..lol i can't win..i am 5'5 and 210 right now, so yes, i can have 18 inch arms like u gilmour...
                            Mine are actually 18.5 and although I am fat by MN standards I am no where near as fat as you must be. Diet down to a reasonable bodyweight and you are left with 16 inch arms , which is what your avatar shows.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilmour View Post
                              Won't allow me to open it.
                              Nice legs man.I have always known,but I have truly realised lately that legs are my favorite muscle.When I look at older guys like Arnold and Franco,all I can think is "if only they had bigger legs...."

Anyways,once you open it,go to the bottom and it will say something like,"if it doesn't start to downlaod,click here" They look way better in that pic as opposed to his avi,but 18" at 5'4"...... 17.5 ripped to the bone.......

Comment

..if u want to learn body mechanics and how to maybe improve your lifts get a degree in exercise physiology
                                No way!?!?!?

I am learning so much today.

Dude you are fucking clown shoes lol......
                                www.IronMagLabs.com

Comment

Working...
                                X