Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

What's up?! I can bench 340 for reps on a good day, but can't even bench 290 x 8...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Der Mann im Mond View Post
    ok...u guys suck..lol i can't win..i am 5'5 and 210 right now, so yes, i can have 18 inch arms like u gilmour...
    I saw a morbidly obese woman at the hockey rink this morning who probably had 23 inch arms.
    Ding a dang dong my dang a long ling long

Comment

i even tried wrapping a tape measure around myself to prove u guys wrong, but it's fuzzy and u can't read the #'s...
      žonne god wile eoršan lifes ende gewyrcan!

Comment

Originally posted by Gilmour View Post
        And just to prove I have some legs......
        Fuck those legs are sick!!
        www.IronMagLabs.com

15% off on all IronMagLabs products at the IronMagLabs store= H4TW15

Comment

I saw a morbidly obese woman at the hockey rink this morning who probably had 23 inch arms.
          I hope you took pics to prove that.
          www.IronMagLabs.com

Comment

i even tried wrapping a tape measure around myself to prove u guys wrong, but it's fuzzy and u can't read the #'s...
            When did you first realize that you liked men?.......
            www.IronMagLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Pantera View Post
              Nice legs man.I have always known,but I have truly realised lately that legs are my favorite muscle.When I look at older guys like Arnold and Franco,all I can think is "if only they had bigger legs...."

Anyways,once you open it,go to the bottom and it will say something like,"if it doesn't start to downlaod,click here" They look way better in that pic as opposed to his avi,but 18" at 5'4"...... 17.5 ripped to the bone.......
              He has moobs. His arms may well be 18 inches in that fat ass pic but he'd lose at least 2 inches off them to be anywhere near lean.17.5 inches ripped ? LOL. He needs to weigh less than 160 to get 'ripped'. A 50 lb weight reduction and he only loses a half inch on his arms ? LMAO! He doesn't get it and never will until he loses a pile of fat. Good structure for lifting heavy weights though, I don't dispute his lifts. I am even more astounded that he'd think anyone , especially a 40 year old binge drinker, would be jealous of his ugly midget fat ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Hate4TheWeak View Post
                Fuck those legs are sick!!
                Thanks , a smaller bone structure and having them skinny to start off with makes them look biggere than they are. They are only 27 inches at present cuz I haven't been training them hard since I blew my hammy out in July. They may get back up to 28+ if this hammy ever heals up 100%.

Comment

Yeah the lifts are up in the air IMO,but he would look nowhere near Franco colombo or Danny Padilla ripped.Just another amateur BB'r or someone who does it for the love of it.

Franco Colombo,5'5" 185lbs
                  Attached Files
                  PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

we'll see..i've already proved ppl wrong before..i got down to 186 before christmas and still had 17.75's...i carry most of my fat in my stomach and ass...i can get to 170 in 3-4 months and i guarantee they'll be 17.5 or more based on how often i work arms..right now i take no supps, have a shit diet and work arms once a week...and they are still decent...

Comment

Thanks , a smaller bone structure and having them skinny to start off with makes them look biggere than they are. They are only 27 inches at present cuz I haven't been training them hard since I blew my hammy out in July. They may get back up to 28+ if this hammy ever heals up 100%.
                      That's me!Small bone structure and I started off at 130lbs.

Comment

ok, i'll give u that i won't even be as big as colombo, but i think i could be as big as padilla was at 170

Comment

we'll see..i've already proved ppl wrong before..i got down to 186 before christmas and still had 17.75's...i carry most of my fat in my stomach and ass...i can get to 170 in 3-4 months and i guarantee they'll be 17.5 or more based on how often i work arms..right now i take no supps, have a shit diet and work arms once a week...and they are still decent...
                          Post pics when you are there again fatty. Why wold you train arms more than once a week anyhow ? Once a week is plenty if you bench what you do , whether or not you are an endomorph.

Comment

we'll see..i've already proved ppl wrong before.....
                            Yes, Darwin.
                            www.IronMagLabs.com

Comment

ok, i'll give u that i won't even be as big as colombo, but i think i could be as big as padilla was at 170
                              Summer is somewhat close.......Although it sounds like you may be outside of the US........We'd all like to see you ripped and see what you look like.Personally I can loose 10-15lbs and the inches and strength loss are just rediculous!You'd struggle to loose weight though,I struggle to maintain muscle.

Comment

Nope. He took piles of gear to look that way. You won't touch him at 170. He is still 3 inches shorter than your midget ass so you'd have to weigh more than 170 to look anywhere near as thick and symmetrical. You are the king of what ifs ?

Comment

Working...
                                X