Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

What's up?! I can bench 340 for reps on a good day, but can't even bench 290 x 8...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rhodes
    Naw..i want to bench 325 x 6 and on heavy days 365 x 3.
    žonne god wile eoršan lifes ende gewyrcan!

Comment

Originally posted by Gilmour View Post
      Nope. He took piles of gear to look that way. You won't touch him at 170. He is still 3 inches shorter than your midget ass so you'd have to weigh more than 170 to look anywhere near as thick and symmetrical. You are the king of what ifs ?
      i'm not saying i'd be his clone..i'm saying i'd get close...

Comment

Nope. He took piles of gear to look that way. You won't touch him at 170. He is still 3 inches shorter than your midget ass so you'd have to weigh more than 170 to look anywhere near as thick and symmetrical. You are the king of what ifs ?
        2"-3".This thread says he is 5'5".Another thread says he is 5'4".....
        PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

Originally posted by Der Mann im Mond View Post
          Naw..i want to bench 325 x 6 and on heavy days 365 x 3.
          Why talk about how you'd look ' similar to a pro if ' you train like a powerlifter ? So you started a thread complaining about not being able to achieve high reps with X weight but your high rep day is 6 rep sets ? What are we missing ?
          Ding a dang dong my dang a long ling long

Comment

Post pics when you are there again fatty. Why wold you train arms more than once a week anyhow ? Once a week is plenty if you bench what you do , whether or not you are an endomorph.

A lot of BBr's work arms 3 times a week to stay pumped...i think two times is good if u do it right...

Comment

Why talk about how you'd look ' similar to a pro if ' you train like a powerlifter ? So you started a thread complaining about not being able to achieve high reps with X weight but your high rep day is 6 rep sets ? What are we missing ?
              6 reps on a final set is not powerlifting..coleman benches 495 x 5-6 on his last set in one of his vids..you have to go all out to get big..not every workout but often...

Comment

Originally posted by Pantera View Post
                2"-3".This thread says he is 5'5".Another thread says he is 5'4".....
                Too be technical 5'4 and 3/4" i lie and say 5'5 a lot..haha

Comment

i'm not saying i'd be his clone..i'm saying i'd get close...
                  I say your "close" probably is gonna be a reflection of your math , which is that you will only lose a half inch on your arms with a 50-60 lb weight loss. Your math defies what is reality for every competetive bber who ever dieted down to get in shape. Arnold and Levrone went the opposite way but they were sure as hell not natty midgets either.

Comment

A lot of BBr's work arms 3 times a week to stay pumped...i think two times is good if u do it right...
                    Name one that does it in the offseason when he is trying to build. You obviously aren't trying to get lean.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhodes
                      But at a lower bf%?
                      got down to 16 or 17% and nothing changed..never gotten below that

Comment

6 reps on a final set is not powerlifting..coleman benches 495 x 5-6 on his last set in one of his vids..you have to go all out to get big..not every workout but often...
                        Not on a final set , but you never mentioned that , did you? I do 6 reps on heavy days but you are the kid who is complaining about being shitty on high reps. Do some 12, 15 , even 20 reps sets with as much as you can handle and forget about what weight you are using. It will go up as dramatically as your bench numbers did when you started concentrating on upping those numbers.

Comment

Name one that does it in the offseason when he is trying to build. You obviously aren't trying to get lean.
                          To my knowledge most Pros are almost always doing reps with relatively heavy weight...i see lean guys doing 405 x 6, 430 x 4, etc at my gym all the time...for many there is no such thing as "offseason"

Comment

So you got down to 180lbs at 16-17% bf,but you will look like Danny with 17.5 arms ripped.......Your arms are not ripped in either pic.Thay are as smooth as can be.You nee to cut.You're making claims about something you have no clue about due to no experience.

Comment

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ! So in other words you have never been remotely close to being ripped and your idea that you'll have 17.5 guns in now void. Self ownage at it's finest. Your 185 pounds at 16-17% is way off being ripped. Take that down to less than 10% and you'll find out what it is to lose strength and size.
                              I'm out of this thread. You ended it.

Comment

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ! So in other words you have never been remotely close to being ripped and your idea that you'll have 17.5 guns in now void. Self ownage at it's finest. Your 185 pounds at 16-17% is way off being ripped. Take that down to less than 10% and you'll find out what it is to lose strength and size.
                                I'm out of this thread. You ended it.
                                The point I have been trying to make.He still had smooth flat arms at that 180 or 185......and had 6-8%bf to still loose.That's when the body starts being deprived of what it needs to maintain muscle mass.....

Comment

Working...
                                X