Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

What's up?! I can bench 340 for reps on a good day, but can't even bench 290 x 8...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pantera View Post
    So you got down to 180lbs at 16-17% bf,but you will look like Danny with 17.5 arms ripped.......Your arms are not ripped in either pic.Thay are as smooth as can be.You nee to cut.You're making claims about something you have no clue about due to no experience.

I am very short. Losing 17 pounds from 187 would have a dramatic effect on how i would look. In addition, I will start taking supps again and working out the right way instead of overtraining chest and undertraining arms...
    žonne god wile eoršan lifes ende gewyrcan!

Comment

it's cool guys..i'll shut up till i'm cut up then u can judge for yourselves

Comment

Originally posted by Der Mann im Mond View Post
        I am very short. Losing 17 pounds from 187 would have a dramatic effect on how i would look. In addition, I will start taking supps again and working out the right way instead of overtraining chest and undertraining arms...
        It would have a dramatic affect.Once again you're missing the point at hand.You only hear and believe what you want to.You going from 16-17%bf and down to roughly 10%bf,is going to cause you to loose strength and size like crazy.You have no clue because you have never been there.You went from fatter to fat.You did not go from fat to ripped,or a bit soft to ripped.You are basing what will happen when you get ripped off of what happened going from fatter to fat.This does not work.
        PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

To my knowledge most Pros are almost always doing reps with relatively heavy weight...i see lean guys doing 405 x 6, 430 x 4, etc at my gym all the time...for many there is no such thing as "offseason"
          Try following along. I am talking about training arms 3x a week. not rep schemes. My gym produced two pros , I know how they tend to train. Find me a pro who trains his arms 3x a week in the effort to gain size.
          BTW- Next time you post a pic of your arm try not making it the closest thing to the camera. Everyone's arm looks bigger like that. Nice try kid.
          Ding a dang dong my dang a long ling long

Comment

it's cool guys..i'll shut up till i'm cut up then u can judge for yourselves
            Never happen. Never.
            Ding a dang dong my dang a long ling long

Comment

atm i can't..that was awhile ago and i only did that for 2 workouts b/c i overtrained for the most part and couldn't REGULARLY get that 10 times, which is what matters..doing something once or twice doesn't matter...
              Didn't you start a thread about not training legs because girls dont really care about dudes legs. It all makes since now. Yall have fun with this one.

Comment

der man, i'm going to be professional when i say this; you are annoying as hell. You're just like every kid in high school that everyone who actually knows what they are doing in bodybuilding hates. give it a rest. learn. and quit being so arrogant and cocky. once you learn this, you will live a better life, and you can thank me for it.

that is all
                good day
                grant'

ps- if you really do desire to get ripped, shoot me a pm. I'm here to help.
                Teen NPC competitor.

Writer/promoter
                JackedWithoutJuice.com

Comment

Post a pic of your abs at 187 and we will be the judge of how much weight you will need to lose.

A lot of BBr's work arms 3 times a week to stay pumped...i think two times is good if u do it right...
                  Also good BBr's I have ever trained around or with never hit arms 3x a week, not one.

Comment

got down to 16 or 17% and nothing changed..never gotten below that
                    Impressive..................
                    www.IronMagLabs.com

15% off on all IronMagLabs products at the IronMagLabs store= H4TW15

Comment

• Originally posted by ForemanRules View Post
                      Post a pic of your abs at 187 and we will be the judge of how much weight you will need to lose.

abs? it's more then that foreman and you know it. some guys have a six pack at 15%. i wanna see everything. legs, abs, back, hams, chest, that would be a good assessment

Also good BBr's I have ever trained around or with never hit arms 3x a week, not one.
                      100% spot on yes.
                      Teen NPC competitor.

Writer/promoter
                      JackedWithoutJuice.com

Comment

• i get ur point people. i do act arrogant and i'm sorry for that. you have valid points and i'll consider them..i really am trying to get lean again but it's soooo much easier for me in the summer when i feel like jogging everyday to be in shape for the pool..i started tonight by eating lean chicken breast and a small portion of mashed potatoes. i haven't proven anything yet except that i can lose weight easily with a good diet and jogging (went from 255 to 187)...but yes, i need to prove now that i can get ripped and big at the same time..only time will tell...i will try guys..give me a chance

Comment

• Originally posted by Der Mann im Mond View Post
                          i get ur point people. i do act arrogant and i'm sorry for that. you have valid points and i'll consider them..i really am trying to get lean again but it's soooo much easier for me in the summer when i feel like jogging everyday to be in shape for the pool..i started tonight by eating lean chicken breast and a small portion of mashed potatoes. i haven't proven anything yet except that i can lose weight easily with a good diet and jogging (went from 255 to 187)...but yes, i need to prove now that i can get ripped and big at the same time..only time will tell...i will try guys..give me a chance

how many kcals you plan on taking in during your cut?
                          Teen NPC competitor.

Writer/promoter
                          JackedWithoutJuice.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Der Mann im Mond View Post
                            i get ur point people. i do act arrogant and i'm sorry for that. you have valid points and i'll consider them..i really am trying to get lean again but it's soooo much easier for me in the summer when i feel like jogging everyday to be in shape for the pool..i started tonight by eating lean chicken breast and a small portion of mashed potatoes. i haven't proven anything yet except that i can lose weight easily with a good diet and jogging (went from 255 to 187)...but yes, i need to prove now that i can get ripped and big at the same time..only time will tell...i will try guys..give me a chance

Best post yet der mann!You have my support.

Comment

• Originally posted by wakingmalice View Post
                              how many kcals you plan on taking in during your cut?
                              prob around 2500..does that sound good? or would 2000 be better? right now i want to get to 170 lbs...

Comment

• Start high and slowly work down from there.You don't want to eat now what you will be eating at 170lbs.

Comment

Working...
                                X