Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

What's up?! I can bench 340 for reps on a good day, but can't even bench 290 x 8...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Gilmour View Post
    Train ............ your............ legs..............
    youve had your back and forths. thats fair enough. i actually lol'd pretty hard at some of your posts...and thats saying something since in the past i thought you were a complete cunt.

    but dont just come on the thread and leave random insults. youre like 30 years older than this kid. act like it.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Red Devil View Post
      youve had your back and forths. thats fair enough. i actually lol'd pretty hard at some of your posts...and thats saying something since in the past i thought you were a complete cunt.

      but dont just come on the thread and leave random insults. youre like 30 years older than this kid. act like it.
      I'm 20 years older and I am doing him a favour by insulting him for his laziness. No able bodied person should neglect to train his legs. He hasn't even offered up an explanation for it. He doesn't seem bothered by it at all. This thread should have been in The Pit a long time ago anyway.
      I am a complete cunt , you were right the first time. Thing is , I am the most honest cunt I know . Much better than a lying cunt , like this fat little turd.
      Ding a dang dong my dang a long ling long

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Gilmour View Post
        I'm 20 years older and I am doing him a favour by insulting him for his laziness. No able bodied person should neglect to train his legs. He hasn't even offered up an explanation for it. He doesn't seem bothered by it at all. This thread should have been in The Pit a long time ago anyway.
        I am a complete cunt , you were right the first time. Thing is , I am the most honest cunt I know . Much better than a lying cunt , like this fat little turd.
        It's cool. I train my legs but they aren't my problem..my problem is getting my weak bench up (for some ppl what i rep is a good weight but i'm not happy with it). I do leg presses and squats less often, yes, but that's b/c my chest needs more work imo
        žonne god wile eoršan lifes ende gewyrcan!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Der Mann im Mond View Post
          It's cool. I train my legs but they aren't my problem..my problem is getting my weak bench up (for some ppl what i rep is a good weight but i'm not happy with it). I do leg presses and squats less often, yes, but that's b/c my chest needs more work imo
          so your like branch warren and have overly sized legs and neglect to train them to balance out your physique.


          pics of said legs?
          Teen NPC competitor.

          Writer/promoter
          JackedWithoutJuice.com

          Comment


          • you on a bad day is me on a best day lol!! dont be to mad good lift to have

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Gilmour View Post
              I'm 20 years older and I am doing him a favour by insulting him for his laziness. No able bodied person should neglect to train his legs. He hasn't even offered up an explanation for it. He doesn't seem bothered by it at all. This thread should have been in The Pit a long time ago anyway.
              I am a complete cunt , you were right the first time. Thing is , I am the most honest cunt I know . Much better than a lying cunt , like this fat little turd.
              and the kid had a fucking breafdown last time he was on here and got ripped to pieces like this. i cant remember if you were around for that? yeah he is delusional, and is obsessed with his bench numbers, but its easier to just let him get on with his own bullshit.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Der Mann im Mond View Post
                It's cool. I train my legs but they aren't my problem..my problem is getting my weak bench up (for some ppl what i rep is a good weight but i'm not happy with it). I do leg presses and squats less often, yes, but that's b/c my chest needs more work imo
                Your bench isn't weak at all. No one else thinks so. You are doing poorly sa far as reps are concerned because you are overweight and don't do enough reps anyhow. You'd be burning far more calories if you weren't doing 3-4 rep sets. You look and train like a pler so there is no point in bitching about rep strength if you aren't committed to it. You can still be plenty strong and not have the 25% bf that you appear to hold. I think my estimate is conservative too.
                Ding a dang dong my dang a long ling long

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Der Mann im Mond View Post
                  It's cool. I train my legs but they aren't my problem..my problem is getting my weak bench up (for some ppl what i rep is a good weight but i'm not happy with it). I do leg presses and squats less often, yes, but that's b/c my chest needs more work imo
                  Your chest isn't really a chest . You have tits. Let's see those legs you say are not a problem. This is a pic of me on my honeymoon. I'd say I'm around 18-20% bf here at about 250lbs. I can't bench what you can. I don't do one rep max lifts or even anything less than 6 reps. I would be lucky to get 350 for single but I can get 275 for as much as 13 on a good day. 225 for 26 the other day after a week off. IMO I have borderline tits , but I'm about to turn 40 and I drink too much and smoke too much. Diet is hit and miss. With your strength and short stature you should be able to blow my chest away. Now get to it.
                  Attached Files
                  Ding a dang dong my dang a long ling long

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Gilmour View Post
                    Your chest isn't really a chest . You have tits. Let's see those legs you say are not a problem. This is a pic of me on my honeymoon. I'd say I'm around 18-20% bf here at about 250lbs. I can't bench what you can. I don't do one rep max lifts or even anything less than 6 reps. I would be lucky to get 350 for single but I can get 275 for as much as 13 on a good day. 225 for 26 the other day after a week off. IMO I have borderline tits , but I'm about to turn 40 and I drink too much and smoke too much. Diet is hit and miss. With your strength and short stature you should be able to blow my chest away. Now get to it.
                    Thanks man..but I couldn't compete with your chest size..it looks like its 50" or more...and 275 x 13 is f'n awesome...
                    žonne god wile eoršan lifes ende gewyrcan!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Der Mann im Mond View Post
                      Thanks man..but I couldn't compete with your chest size..it looks like its 50" or more...and 275 x 13 is f'n awesome...
                      It's probably not 50. I have no clue really. My chest looks better now because I am about 15 lbs lighter than that pic. My point in posting that pic is that you have the benefit of not being a 40 year old alcoholic with crappy genetics. I am drunk right now actually. I have Crohn's disease as well , not that it is an excuse for a crappy diet and too much drinking. I would not want to be 5ft5 for anything BUT it has some advantages , as does youth. If you really are capable of those lifts , which I have not doubted , then you can do great things with your body , even as a natty. Your chest will blow mine away if you want it to.Throw your ego out the window if you want a better looking build. If bench numbers are all you are concerned with then do what your are doing at present. Just don't wonder why you can't rep out with X amount of weight.
                      Ding a dang dong my dang a long ling long

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Gilmour View Post
                        I would not want to be 5ft5 for anything
                        You're tellin me. Danny Padilla was told by a judge according to this month's Muscle and Fitness that he had good structure but not the right height. A man in China sued for equal rights when he was denied a position based on his height and lost. And, in general, girls judge guys by their height and prefer taller, older looking men. Shit, I've been told this by potential dates. It's written in books on evolution and even some general bio texts... the only way to get past it is to have a good body and charming personality. Even then, you have to try harder than most. By the way, f*ck Randy Neuman and his only hit ever. Look it up on youtube if you don't know what I'm referring to.
                        žonne god wile eoršan lifes ende gewyrcan!

                        Comment


                        • Anywayy...today got 315 x 5...right now if i can get 320 x 7 i will be happy as hell..i feel it comin'
                          žonne god wile eoršan lifes ende gewyrcan!

                          Comment


                          • You say you have 19" arms? Please show us a good photo cause they dont look it thier. Mine are 20" in that pic, possibly 19, semi pumped go compare.

                            Also, please post a vid or two of your lifts because unless you do no one will beleive you, 320 for 4 bench? Your body doesnt look like it can shift that, you want to impress us? Then prove it with a vid! And as for hammer curling 125s, come on!!! Watched a vid yesterday of Kevin levrone in his day hammering 110s STRUGGELING! You saying you can kick his ass!Please!

                            Unless you look like you can lift i would beleive it but sorry you dont.
                            Dont walk around with a bench 315 or 405 shirt unless you can back that up!
                            Attached Files

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Leni 101% Natural View Post
                              Dont walk around with a bench 315 or 405 shirt unless you can back that up!
                              I'd say don't walk around with that shirt period
                              PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Leni 101% Natural View Post
                                You say you have 19" arms? Please show us a good photo cause they dont look it thier. Mine are 20" in that pic, possibly 19, semi pumped go compare.

                                Also, please post a vid or two of your lifts because unless you do no one will beleive you, 320 for 4 bench? Your body doesnt look like it can shift that, you want to impress us? Then prove it with a vid! And as for hammer curling 125s, come on!!! Watched a vid yesterday of Kevin levrone in his day hammering 110s STRUGGELING! You saying you can kick his ass!Please!

                                Unless you look like you can lift i would beleive it but sorry you dont.
                                Dont walk around with a bench 315 or 405 shirt unless you can back that up!
                                Hammer Curls are fucking easy...I said my arms are a tad over 18"..not 19" and yes, i have some fat to lose. Levrone was probably struggling with the 125's b/c he had previously done straight bar curls or regular dumbell curls..i only do hammer curls after a set of regular curls myself for the most part. The only thing i could possibly do to prove this would be to bring my 120 pound dumbbells up a flight of stairs and then place them on my computer chair and curl them, which might break my fucking chair..so no..i don't think i'll be posting a vid of this. And in real life I look bigger than my pics.
                                žonne god wile eoršan lifes ende gewyrcan!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X