Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Celebrity Bench Press Maxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrity Bench Press Maxes

-Read in an article online that Will Smith could bench 385 @ 220-225 during the filming of Ali

-Chris Angel "Mind Freak" claims a 350 Max before a shoulder injury @ 167 (which is questionable to me)

-I've read that Bret "The Hitman" Heart's bench was 425 @ 230 when he was still wrestling

- Scott Steiner claimed 650 in Muscle and Fitness a few years back

-Brian Urlacher said he could bench 390 in Muscle and Fitness last year

I think Chris Angel is the only one lying here. He's 6'0 tall and looks thin as a rail at his current weight of 175. I didn't even know he worked out at all.
    žonne god wile eoršan lifes ende gewyrcan!

Originally posted by Der Mann im Mond View Post
    -Read in an article online that Will Smith could bench 385 @ 220-225 during the filming of Ali

-Chris Angel "Mind Freak" claims a 350 Max before a shoulder injury @ 167 (which is questionable to me)

-I've read that Bret "The Hitman" Heart's bench was 425 @ 230 when he was still wrestling

I think Chris Angel is the only one lying here. He's 6'0 tall and looks thin as a rail at his current weight of 175. I didn't even know he worked out at all.

NOTHING YOU'VE EVER POSTED HAS BEEN REMOTELY USEFUL, ENTERTAINING, EDUCATIONAL, OR PURPOSEFUL

Comment

Steiner is full of shit and Will Smith is a joke.
      Ding a dang dong my dang a long ling long

Comment

Yeah steiner is full of shit. People believe him because of how big he is.

Comment

Been in the gym since 1981, a 400+ raw natural bench for a man 220 or less is top 1%. As for the 600+ raw club only 50 men in the history of the world have done that so any one with out a recorded lift on that account is a fucking liar.

Comment

Originally posted by ForemanRules View Post
            Been in the gym since 1981, a 400+ raw natural bench for a man 220 or less is top 1%. As for the 600+ raw club only 50 men in the history of the world have done that so any one with out a recorded lift on that account is a fucking liar.
            Yeah 400 raw is exzactly that.Im beginning to think Ill never hit that no as much as I wouldnt want to . its just insane how exclusive the 600+ raw club is . One guy at my gym has done 600+ raw officially.one look at the guy and its clear he was made to bench some big numbers.(5"7 300 pounds with T-rex arms and ridiculouse chest and back thickness)

Comment

i got news for you... steiner is definintely lying as well
              BioLayne LLC
              PhD, Nutritional Sciences
              Scivation Athlete
              MD Columnist
              Website

Comment

That Chris Angel guy shits me.

Comment

-Shit....i bet Chris Angel could do 475lb bench with his mind freak powers...and while in the processing of maxing out...he'll be able to control his asshole cheeks so he doesn't shit out his intenstines...
                  you brought an end to this dead hour and meaning to a calloused life

Comment

I think I read in Flex that George W. Bush can rep 185 for 5

Comment

Are we talking singles or reps? It's just not clear at all.
                      Will Smith - unlikely I doubt he was using roids long enough.
                      Angel "the emo" - clearly bull. Then again magicians always have assistants. LoL
                      The Hitman - possible pre-steroid ban.
                      Steiner - possible pre-steroid ban as he did have the assistance of huge triceps and delts ........... prior to loosing most of his chest. I think UkranianGuy put up a clip here of Steiner V HHH which starts after Steiner benched 585.

Comment

400 raw at a bodyweight under 220 is not that uncommon at all. 600+ raw at any bodyweight is pretty rare. Both should be considered rare i think if you are natural. Having short arms, as someone else mentioned really helps.

Comment

That silly magician guy claims he works out 2 hours a day and only sleeps 4 hours 'cause he's just so damn busy. But 350? C'mon.....

Comment

The Chris Angel claim is in this month's Muscle and Fitness...350 at 6'0 and 165 or so..seems very unlikely..possibly a magic trick or he has a spotter that helps way too much

Comment

Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
                              i got news for you... steiner is definintely lying as well
                              I think he might be..but the most far-fetched by far is Chris -fucking-Angel..look at that guy..i mean..seriously..maybe he could arch his back to the high heavens for leverage and have a spotter use 20 pounds of help and maybbe then get 350...

Comment

Working...
                              X