Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Celebrity Bench Press Maxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I recall reading on a boxing website a few years back, that when Sugar Shane Mosely was at his off-season weight (like 155 at the time, fighting at 140 or 147) he could bench something nutty like 350.

This was BEFORE the BALCO raid and grand jury. Interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by BB View Post
      Urlacher's 390 seems the most legit
      Originally posted by KentuckyCelt View Post
      It would seem probable that Urlacher could do 390, given his size and history of training.
      Agreed ^^^^^
      He benched 225x27 times in 2000 Nfl Combine. I think he has probably gotten stronger. So why would 390 be difficult to believe?
      Are you gonna live your life, or are you biding time till you die?

Comment

Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
        i got news for you... steiner is definintely lying as well
        lol how u figure?
        http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/ygbodybuilder10/

Comment

Updates:

- Hugh Jackman claimed 315 in an interview

- John Cena's bench was said to be 450 in Muscle and Fitness

- UFC president Dana White benched 315 on a youtube video.
          žonne god wile eoršan lifes ende gewyrcan!

Comment

I would believe that Jackman could do that much. He gets pretty thick when he trains.

Comment

Originally posted by kezef76 View Post
              I would believe that Jackman could do that much. He gets pretty thick when he trains.
              yeah i agree
              žonne god wile eoršan lifes ende gewyrcan!

Comment

Originally posted by Der Mann im Mond View Post
                Updates:

- Hugh Jackman claimed 315 in an interview

- John Cena's bench was said to be 450 in Muscle and Fitness

- UFC president Dana White benched 315 on a youtube video.
                Urlachers bench in your first post was the only one that even sounded legit... I am actually suprised its not more I believe I read he repped out 225 x 27 or 28 reps.

I have seen some videos of Cena pushing some heavy weight so I could believe that he put up 450... your talking once? I see that.

Hugh is on the juice so it could be possible, who knows. And Dana White... I don't know.. At my old gym one of the owners used to incline bench 315 raw with no spot all the time. I was always impressed, and when I asked the other owner about him I was told that he held some kind of bench pressing record for his weight... who knows, I don't even know his name. But he was strong. I saw him put up 4 plates each side on bench.... he was probably about 5'7 5'8.
                www.allnaturaloptions.com - Natural Bodybuilder - Train hard, train harder.

Comment

Originally posted by PistolPete View Post
                  http://www.blogitude.com/wp-content/...crissangel.jpg

I think this picture of him does him some justice.
                  How do you figure?

Comment

If Chris Angel ever benches 350 live on tv. I would expect the Masked Magician, from Magic’s Biggest Secrets Reveled, to expose his ass.

If he is such a magic man making tanks disappear and running at the speed of light, why isn’t he robbing banks or something productive like a superhero… Or is he???

Comment

I hit 320 at 148 in a raw meet about 20 years ago. I can still hit 350 raw at 165. My powerlifting coach in high school was 165 and he would hit 405 raw, the only guy I ever seen do this in my 30 years in the gym.

Comment

Originally posted by zzmacman View Post
                        400 raw at a bodyweight under 220 is not that uncommon at all. .
                        For nattys is is as rare as hens teeth son.

Comment

Originally posted by Der Mann im Mond View Post
                          I've seen guys at 185-200 bench 370-400 raw and they are not incredibly uncommon.
                          Same here, and most were using steroids.

How many of those guys do you know personally? of those you do not know how many have you drug tested?

Comment

I believe all the claims in this thread.
                            However, I want to know how many spotters yelling "its all you" it took for those guys to make those lifts.

Comment

Working...
                            X