Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Who is the biggest natural bodybuilder? (Why are they small bitches?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
    doesn't matter because any natural with any decent size is obviously juicing and lying about it

and any natty that doesn't look like he's juicing is a small piece of shit

damn we should all just give up
    NAILED IT!!!!!! No words more true have been spoken here.

Originally posted by hossjob View Post
    Actually, I wasn't referring to just him....I just think it's hysterical. I know Eric personally and he's a good friend and he's freaking HUGE!

Now if someone wants to call me a little bitch and say I'm small that's fine...lol...hell I'm only 5'7" and compete between 155 & 160. I can take it! LOL
    I totally agree. Eric was a judge at the Nashville show I was in last year. He was coming into the weigh in area as I was walking out.
    The man is HUGE!
    I had heard he was going to be there, but did not expect that.

Comment

• Originally posted by fitiron View Post

I totally agree. Eric was a judge at the Nashville show I was in last year. He was coming into the weigh in area as I was walking out.
      The man is HUGE!
      I had heard he was going to be there, but did not expect that.
      Thanks man, but really, I am no bigger than the average gym goer
      CEO BBuilt International www.broserbuilt.com
      NGA
      PRO BODYBUILDER
      PRRS/FDFS PIONEER

Comment

• Originally posted by PurEvl View Post
        i hope your being sarcastic lol...otherwise you belive this guy and his bs, ya he eat licorice and candy and like 3 meals a day and hes 240+ on stage. Another myostatin flex wheeler lol
        difficult still for me to not chime in on a Michael Lockett thread, comment or otherwise since i know Mike well personally.

the stories of him having piss poor nutrition, 2-3 meals per day, fast food, Twizzler habit still exists, minimal to no cardio in prep... all true. he did not even use protein supplements until around Team U prep.

i know 99.9% that he was not "ON" prior to and up until his NPC Natural Ohio win, doubtful use for the Team U that year. after that I cannot, will not vouch for more than his own word.

but I believe in Big Foot, the Lochness Monster and aliens as well so do not take my word for it. i just have never met Nessy.

the opinionated, unfactual evidence based comments on Eric B juicing in the past but natural as of late on stage b/c of your own history is both absurd and hilarious... no disrespect.
        Humapro - Protein for Humans - alrindustries.com

Comment

• I met Eric B last year at the Arnold in an impressive off season condition at the VPX booth and he was outstanding and open. his physique & approachable attitude speak for itself.

Why is it that all the "natural" top level competitors that post here and waste their time even responding to the haters and assholes like Foreskin and the OP 99.9% have some of the best, most professional attitudes and demeanor? When they speak/write, even irritated by haters, the do it with class and sometimes humor.

I love how people say they personally know that such and such Team U competitor is juiced to the gills yet they provide no name, no proof BUT Mr Paraplegic wants natty's to prove to him as he is the all knowing BB "authority" that they're indeed natural as if he matters.

Hey... Foreskin... I am quite shocked that you have not responded to my response to your bullshit. Amazing in fact. Are you still alive cause you live on the forums? Maybe he finally committed suicide by jumping from his ego to his IQ. LMAO!

Comment

• WTF
            Most times I find that stupid people don't know they're fucking stupid unless you tell 'em they are.

Comment

• Originally posted by bodyfx2 View Post

Yeah, and my ass is a typewriter!!!!

Seriously, you look great and inspire many, myself included.
              Most times I find that stupid people don't know they're fucking stupid unless you tell 'em they are.

Comment

• Originally posted by dnice91369 View Post
                Your anti-natural posts are tiresome, uneducated, biased, idiotic opinion. Post your holier than though supreme physique pic, stay off natural based threads non-contributor, and get some couseling or Prozac, Paxil, Celexa... your choice!
                Don't sweat geminoff. He's just mad cause his boyfriend dumped him cause he's hung like a light switch and didn't like sucking on tic-tacs.

Natural all the way...

Comment

• Originally posted by dnice91369 View Post
                  difficult still for me to not chime in on a Michael Lockett thread, comment or otherwise since i know Mike well personally.

the stories of him having piss poor nutrition, 2-3 meals per day, fast food, Twizzler habit still exists, minimal to no cardio in prep... all true. he did not even use protein supplements until around Team U prep.

i know 99.9% that he was not "ON" prior to and up until his NPC Natural Ohio win, doubtful use for the Team U that year. after that I cannot, will not vouch for more than his own word.

but I believe in Big Foot, the Lochness Monster and aliens as well so do not take my word for it. i just have never met Nessy.

the opinionated, unfactual evidence based comments on Eric B juicing in the past but natural as of late on stage b/c of your own history is both absurd and hilarious... no disrespect.
                  you should learn to read... i never once said he wasnt natural just said people will think it baased on his offseason look and gave example. I could care less whos on or off... if your on or have been or even used a ph and claim otherwise your a huge piece of shit and not worth shit anyway.

and you thinking lockett is clean and you even back up his nutrition ahahahahaha just shows how clueless you are... no disrespect lol but its also hilarious

Comment

• Originally posted by bodyfx2 View Post
                    HA, you're kidding me right!!??

I AM the average gym goer, bout 5"10" and 170lbs.

Originally posted by droppingplates View Post
                    Yeah, and my ass is a typewriter!!!!

Seriously, you look great and inspire many, myself included.
                    HA, LMAO- good one!!

Comment

• if eric is 5'11'' and walks on stage at 216, and Im 5'10" and walk onstage at 176..IM THE DEFINITION OF LITTLE BITCH (and its no problem with me)...who makes hilarious faces when he poses
                      Attached Files
                      Become comfortable with being uncomfortable.
                      F.I.T. Corps

Comment

• Originally posted by PurEvl View Post
                        you should learn to read... i never once said he wasnt natural just said people will think it baased on his offseason look and gave example. I could care less whos on or off... if your on or have been or even used a ph and claim otherwise your a huge piece of shit and not worth shit anyway.

and you thinking lockett is clean and you even back up his nutrition ahahahahaha just shows how clueless you are... no disrespect lol but its also hilarious
                        i know him personally, you do not but you are right. he's on and i'm clueless... b/c i dropped my magic eight ball and now i cannot know wtf i really dont based soley on my asshole i mean opinion.

now go workout so i can increase my literary skills on my leap frog pad from toys r us.

Comment

• while we are posting pics...

one more for good measure
                          Attached Files
                          Become comfortable with being uncomfortable.
                          F.I.T. Corps

Comment

• Originally posted by droppingplates View Post
                            Don't sweat geminoff. He's just mad cause his boyfriend dumped him cause he's hung like a light switch and didn't like sucking on tic-tacs.

Natural all the way...
                            LMAO! hence the "off" i get it!

Comment

• How about Skip la Cour?

Comment

• Originally posted by cbgpowerlifting View Post
                                How about Skip la Cour?

Damn........looking solid.

I hate people who look down on people who don't inject.
                                I don't look down on people who use gear, but I look up more to guys who don't.

I know from exp. it takes a helluva lotta work for me to add 5 lbs a year, and I bust my ass and have decent genetics.

But, I'm just a weightlifter and don't deserve to call myself a bodybuilder.

Comment

Working...
                                X