Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Who is the biggest natural bodybuilder? (Why are they small bitches?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The thing I am most amused by is the constant debate of natural vs. enhanced.

This is not ground breaking news, of course someone that is enhanced is going to have an advantage over someone who is not. DUH!!!

That said, are there natural BB'ers that look better than a few of those that are enhanced!? YES!
    However most enhanced BB'er are going to be larger than those who are naturals.

What I am most amused by are the over obnoxious loudmouth, overbearing, ones who make every effort to run down those who are natural BB'ers. Yet they thenselves lack the work ethic to even be a natural BB'er and lack the discipline it takes to endure contest prep.
    And while they'll argue about this from can to can't they also do not even have the balls to juice themselves...

Where does it end??

Comment

• Originally posted by PurEvl View Post
      i hope your being sarcastic lol...otherwise you belive this guy and his bs, ya he eat licorice and candy and like 3 meals a day and hes 240+ on stage. Another myostatin flex wheeler lol
      No, I'm being serious.

"I'll rip out your eyeball and piss on your brain."

Comment

• Originally posted by cbgpowerlifting View Post
        How about Skip la Cour?

Skip is as hard and peeled as ANY IFBB pro in these shots...any!
        CEO BBuilt International www.broserbuilt.com
        NGA
        PRO BODYBUILDER
        PRRS/FDFS PIONEER

Comment

• Originally posted by dnice91369 View Post
          I met Eric B last year at the Arnold in an impressive off season condition at the VPX booth and he was outstanding and open. his physique & approachable attitude speak for itself.
          Thank you bro. It was a pleasure.
          NGA
          PRO BODYBUILDER
          PRRS/FDFS PIONEER

Comment

• Originally posted by droppingplates View Post
            Yeah, and my ass is a typewriter!!!!

Seriously, you look great and inspire many, myself included.
            Thank you so much.
            NGA
            PRO BODYBUILDER
            PRRS/FDFS PIONEER

Comment

• man this guy michael lockett is hiding like osama bin laden.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geminon View Post
                I don't think Eric is on AAS. He is rather small and avg compared to the types of BB (NPC, IFBB) I'm used to seeing. He just looks like a everyday gym guy to me. IF he is on steroids they ain't doing much. I never saw him compete until today.

I'm just not impressed by most real natural BB'ers. But thats ok. I do think most of them have very skewed and uninformed views on steroids. A little androgel hurts nobody.
                Youre assuming natural bbers don't use steroids only for health reasons.

Has nothing to do with my decision. I just want to see what I can accomplish without them, its a personal choice.

Also, I know how competitive I am by nature....I know if I went the juiced up route and wasn't winning, and knew that I was training as hard as I could and getting shredded....then what would I do? I'd up the dosage, or add in growth, or try slin....and I'd eventually get to the point where I was WAAAAY beyond "a little androgel" lol.

its a slippery slope that leads to abuse....I know myself.

And I'm not surprised your not impressed by natural bodybuilders you know nothing about them, and the ones you would be impressed by you think are cheaters.
                Eric Helms Controlled Labs Athlete NASM CPT & PES
                http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/

Comment

• I am a lifetime natural BB and just for fun, I would like for some of you to guess my weight. Hint...I'm 6'1". This is me in 2003.
                  Last edited by KenneySantiago; March 5, 2009, 08:01 PM.
                  Sometimes, things are better left un-said.

Comment

• Originally posted by bbj View Post
                    No, I'm being serious.

note that in these situations the lesser fighter will usually be the aggressor b/c he knows that the better fighter will not but be more playful.

steve would get his ass handed in a for real for real. no offense steve dub.
                    Humapro - Protein for Humans - alrindustries.com

Comment

• Originally posted by 2pacabs View Post
                      man this guy michael lockett is hiding like osama bin laden.

geeze oh pete. a bb cannot have a life and concerns other than bb such as economics & finances. he aint hidden anywhere. where are you? been in the bb media lately? God forbid.

he's in Cleveland doing whatever the hell he wants/needs to be doing. living his life as he so chooses. life is bigger than bb and pleasing bb fans, schmoes and wanna be's.

ps. osama bin laden is probably dead. think about the reasons both sides would hide that one? agendas and propaganda sir...

Comment

• Originally posted by KenneySantiago View Post
                        Here you go.
                        since i am the same height and have been that peeled at 193lbs. i am guessing a range of 215-230lbs. just a guess. no disrespect intended. every swinging bodypart of yours is bigger and better than mine. i could only hope, pray & train hard to even come close to that. if i ever did, doubtful at 39-40 years old no AAS... i would die a totally satisfied being.

much props Kenney... with your height... one of my new fav bb's. when is your next competition? what org do you compete in? NANBF, FAME, ABA pro?

Comment

• Originally posted by dnice91369 View Post
                          difficult still for me to not chime in on a Michael Lockett thread, comment or otherwise since i know Mike well personally.

the stories of him having piss poor nutrition, 2-3 meals per day, fast food, Twizzler habit still exists, minimal to no cardio in prep... all true. he did not even use protein supplements until around Team U prep.

i know 99.9% that he was not "ON" prior to and up until his NPC Natural Ohio win, doubtful use for the Team U that year. after that I cannot, will not vouch for more than his own word.

but I believe in Big Foot, the Lochness Monster and aliens as well so do not take my word for it. i just have never met Nessy.

the opinionated, unfactual evidence based comments on Eric B juicing in the past but natural as of late on stage b/c of your own history is both absurd and hilarious... no disrespect.
                          I dont know and I couldnt care less if hes natural or not but you saying your 99.9% sure he didnt use is silly. I use gear and my girlfriend whom I sleep with every night doesnt know neither do any of my mates even though they ask.

Now I consider myself a very honest person but I dont share my AAS use with anyone other than people involved in bodybuilding because most people who dont have any knowlege on steroids and bodybuilding are usually very ignorant about it.
                          RIP Hagen (blocked cock), RIP Elf (pancreas), RIP BigBenj (murder), RIP GFR (natural causes)

Comment

• Whatever happened to Michael Lockett?

Comment

• all of these BB posted have not proven that they are natural so there fore they are not natural
                              "#KillingShitz #HaterRepz"

Comment

Working...
                              X