Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Who is the biggest natural bodybuilder? (Why are they small bitches?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KenneySantiago View Post
    I am a lifetime natural BB and just for fun, I would like for some of you to guess my weight. Hint...I'm 6'1". This is me in 2003.

Comment

• Originally posted by cbgpowerlifting View Post
      How about Skip la Cour?

Worst fake natty ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by dunce91369 View Post
        no. i commented on his negativity. there were no personal attacks. but i forget that you lack reading comprehension skills. so... here you go again. was i fucking talking to you "MR I AM A PHUCKING EXPERT ON ALL THINGS AND LEND MY ALL KNOWING OPINION EVERY CHANCE I GET WHICH IS OFTEN B/C IM ALWAYS ON THE NET READING EVERY GOT DAMN THREAD EVER POSTED"

people either like you Foreskin or they don't. i tried to give you a second chance to not be an asshole when i am not talking to you or about you.

your opinions are just that opinions. we all have em along with an asshole. you think you are so fucking better and superior. go fuck yourself!

im training and improving. i do not have to lie about what i use or dont. you claim to not even train any more. you criticize endlessly. go away!
        Thank you for proving my point son.

Comment

• Originally posted by dnice91369 View Post
          my avi - April 2007 - 6'1 @ 198lbs. but i made many mistakes relearning my body at 38 from the prior show at age 30. did not process carbs the same way. was down 12 days with flu/bronchitis 6-7 weeks out.

now 240lbs 15% bf tops. but my abs are starting to show so??? but Foreskin will prob chime in and neg my legs as if i claimed them to be my strong point and do not train them whatsoever. he claims im 5'7 and that must be true b/c Foreskin is all knowing. LOL!

im improving & training hard despite certain physical limitation and busting my ass 12 hr RN shifts 4-5 x's per week on the hosptial floors!
          Not a chance, more like 175.

Comment

• Originally posted by paradox View Post
            all of these BB posted have not proven that they are natural so there fore they are not natural

Guilty until proven innocent?

You have not proven your intelligence, therefore you are not intelligent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Canucklehead View Post

Better to be of average IQ than a liar and a cheater.

Comment

all of these BB posted have not proven that they are natural so there fore they are not natural
                The force is not serving you well!!!

Originally posted by Canucklehead View Post

LMAO.....

Comment

Your a moron for even posting a comment like that. You dont even know what intelligence is, so how can you recognize it.

that fact that your idiotic ass thinks that BB who claim to be natural are natural based on what they say is true than you my friend are A MORON TO THE FULLEST DEGREE

you are part of the many brainless sheep that are guided by your shepherd into the slaughter house of stupidity.

BTW jack ass, I start Med school next semester my intelligence is suffiencent enough to make it through college and into grad
                  "#KillingShitz #HaterRepz"

Comment

Your a moron for even posting a comment like that. You dont even know what intelligence is, so how can you recognize it.

that fact that your idiotic ass thinks that BB who claim to be natural are natural based on what they say is true than you my friend are A MORON TO THE FULLEST DEGREE

you are part of the many brainless sheep that are guided by your shepherd into the slaughter house of stupidity.

BTW jack ass, I start Med school next semester my intelligence is suffiencent enough to make it through college and into grad

I never claimed that I thought ALL 'naturals' are natural.
                    I just think that claiming that they are ALL juicing just because they did not prove otherwise is moronic at best. I am happy that your intelligence is suffiencent enough to make it through college.

Comment

• It's the internet people. You don't know if ANYTHING posted is true.

Like everybody knows that foreman lives at home with his 400 Lb. mom in a double wide, listens to Winger, thinks High School Musical is cool, works at the truckstop cleaning urinals, has a 2" penis, benches 45lbs max and has sex with barnyard animals...........cause they can graze and not even realize he's inside them.

But, then gain he could look like Evan Centopani...............

I think it's the former for forman.
                      Most times I find that stupid people don't know they're fucking stupid unless you tell 'em they are.

Comment

• Originally posted by droppingplates View Post
                        It's the internet people. You don't know if ANYTHING posted is true.

Like everybody knows that foreman lives at home with his 400 Lb. mom in a double wide, listens to Winger, thinks High School Musical is cool, works at the truckstop cleaning urinals, has a 2" penis, benches 45lbs max and has sex with barnyard animals...........cause they can graze and not even realize he's inside them.

But, then gain he could look like Evan Centopani...............

I think it's the former for forman.

You better fucking watch yourself bra, you got a problem with Winger?

Comment

• Originally posted by WisconsinBB View Post
                          You better fucking watch yourself bra, you got a problem with Winger?

ROTFLMMFAO!!!!!!!!

Bra?????????? Ok Dog. We gonna go catch a few fugitives, bra? Stay away from the ice, bra. It'll kill ya......

LMAO............................thanks. I needed that.
                          Most times I find that stupid people don't know they're fucking stupid unless you tell 'em they are.

Comment

• Originally posted by droppingplates View Post
                            ROTFLMMFAO!!!!!!!!

Bra?????????? Ok Dog. We gonna go catch a few fugitives, bra? Stay away from the ice, bra. It'll kill ya......

LMAO............................thanks. I needed that.
                            Gotta go with christ bra!

In all seriousness though. Could you imagine a rock band today coming out with a song like "Seventeen". It would get banned from the radios in .02 seconds and there would be politcal outrage!

Comment

I never claimed that I thought ALL 'naturals' are natural.
                              I just think that claiming that they are ALL juicing just because they did not prove otherwise is moronic at best. I am happy that your intelligence is suffiencent enough to make it through college.

good now bow down to your master
                              "#KillingShitz #HaterRepz"

Comment

• First Ronnie Coleman was huge when he wasn't natural.2 He doesn't claim to be now...
                                3. Wheres all the hate coming from.. You must not of been able to put on size either way..
                                And want to take it out on natural B.B.

Comment

Working...
                                X