Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Who is the biggest natural bodybuilder? (Why are they small bitches?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALL DRUGS!!!!!!!
    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by fazeo View Post
      First Ronnie Coleman was huge when he wasn't natural.2 He doesn't claim to be now...
      3. Wheres all the hate coming from.. You must not of been able to put on size either way..
      And want to take it out on natural B.B.

you are missing the point that BB are making claims with no proof and just word of mouth.

I know many natural BB who have very respectable bodies and well over 210.. but when you are competing at high levels and doing magazine interviews and claiming to be natural than you better BACK UP YOUR INFO OR SHUT OUR MOUTH.
      ive see skinny men juice up more than top ifbb pros! and they were doing that for soccer and MMA and they by no means were large.

size is irrelevant. Im not impressed with huge bb nor skinny BB making claims, I just want to results of actions, but dont make claims with out proof and than expect us to belive you cause you said so.
      if thats the way the world worked than there would be cios and drug companies can give us any old pills and tell us it'll help heal because they said so.
      LETS SEE SOME FACTS.
      "#KillingShitz #HaterRepz"

Comment

First Ronnie Coleman was huge when he wasn't natural..

Comment

First Ronnie Coleman was huge when he wasn't natural.2 He doesn't claim to be now...
          3. Wheres all the hate coming from.. You must not of been able to put on size either way..
          And want to take it out on natural B.B.

BTW, ronnie never ever ever ever admitted to using he said he was natural 100%

Comment

• BOOOOOOOOOOOM! ALL DRUGS!
            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by WisconsinBB View Post
              BOOOOOOOOOOOM! ALL DRUGS!

i agree!

he must use 2000mg of test and 20IU of GH...for sure

Comment

• Originally posted by paradox View Post
                BTW, ronnie never ever ever ever admitted to using he said he was natural 100%
                Where has Ronnie ever claimed to be drug free? At the end of his first workout tape, he implied that he didn't want to be a bodybuilder at first, cause he knew he'd have to take steroids. And he said the same thing again in one of the Invincible bonus scenes.

Bob Chic also mentions that Ronnie has never claimed to be natural on the bb.com forums.

Comment

• Drugs RULE , Natties DROOL !!!! YEAHHH !!!!!!

>> No I don't really believe that, but just said it to piss Howard off....

.....Hopefully!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ForemanRules View Post
                    Worst fake natty ever.
                    x2, lol

Comment

• [quote=bjizzle06;1377689]Where has Ronnie ever claimed to be drug free? At the end of his first workout tape, he implied that he didn't want to be a bodybuilder at first, cause he knew he'd have to take steroids. And he said the same thing again in one of the Invincible bonus scenes.

Bob Chic also mentions that Ronnie has never claimed to be natural on the bb.com forums.[/quote]
                      Whatever Bob Chick says is true!
                      RIP Hagen (blocked cock), RIP Elf (pancreas), RIP BigBenj (murder), RIP GFR (natural causes)

Comment

• Originally posted by bjizzle06 View Post
                        Where has Ronnie ever claimed to be drug free? At the end of his first workout tape, he implied that he didn't want to be a bodybuilder at first, cause he knew he'd have to take steroids. And he said the same thing again in one of the Invincible bonus scenes.

Bob Chic also mentions that Ronnie has never claimed to be natural on the bb.com forums.
                        Nice first post son.

You mention Bob Chic and BB.com in it, I can see you will have much to offer here.

Comment

• Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
                          doesn't matter because any natural with any decent size is obviously juicing and lying about it

and any natty that doesn't look like he's juicing is a small piece of shit

damn we should all just give up
                          Awesome Layne! I was sitting here, thinking about how pointless this is. Im never gonna be "big" by bodybuilding standards, and others will always call natty's bitches. Its a personal choice. Thats it...

Comment

• Originally posted by BodybuilderRyan View Post
                            Awesome Layne! I was sitting here, thinking about how pointless this is. Im never gonna be "big" by bodybuilding standards, and others will always call natty's bitches. Its a personal choice. Thats it...
                            my beef is with claims being made with out PROOF!

its not cause there so awesome looking or are so grat that i dont belive it!

there was this kid we all called Hercules, at 14..and now im not 14..but i wish lol anyway this kid was RIPPED! and had little bulges all over

another example is a 18 in my gym who has phenominol shoulders, arms chest. there super cut, and his arms measure well over 17..and hes been training for only 6 months!!

ive been training for 6 years and I just started to streatch the tape measure to where I want them to.

Comment

• Originally posted by paradox View Post
                              my beef is with claims being made with out PROOF!

its not cause there so awesome looking or are so grat that i dont belive it!

there was this kid we all called Hercules, at 14..and now im not 14..but i wish lol anyway this kid was RIPPED! and had little bulges all over

another example is a 18 in my gym who has phenominol shoulders, arms chest. there super cut, and his arms measure well over 17..and hes been training for only 6 months!!

ive been training for 6 years and I just started to streatch the tape measure to where I want them to.
                              Damn dude, why the hell do you want proof so bad that these naturals are in fact naturals?? You actually expect EVERY natural bodybuilder to PROVE that they're natural??? Fuckin ridiculous man...

Comment

• Originally posted by HarryLog View Post
                                Damn dude, why the hell do you want proof so bad that these naturals are in fact naturals?? You actually expect EVERY natural bodybuilder to PROVE that they're natural??? Fuckin ridiculous man...

just the ones competing at high levels in shows that are meant to be natural and for natural yet juice out of thier minds and take GH.

hint, he reads alot of post on here, and is considered to be a great natty hint.
                                not its not Layne

Comment

Working...
                                X