Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Who is the biggest natural bodybuilder? (Why are they small bitches?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HarryLog View Post
    You actually expect EVERY natural bodybuilder to PROVE that they're natural???
    Yes.

It's called a drug test son.

Comment

• Originally posted by paradox View Post
      just the ones competing at high levels in shows that are meant to be natural and for natural yet juice out of thier minds and take GH.

hint, he reads alot of post on here, and is considered to be a great natty hint.
      not its not Layne
      The guy with total hair loss at 30 and also has brutal gyno.....yes he is pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by ForemanRules View Post
        The guy with total hair loss at 30 and also has brutal gyno.....yes he is pathetic.
        -yes
        "#KillingShitz #HaterRepz"

Comment

• Originally posted by WisconsinBB View Post
          Gotta go with christ bra!

In all seriousness though. Could you imagine a rock band today coming out with a song like "Seventeen". It would get banned from the radios in .02 seconds and there would be politcal outrage!

When you're right, you're right Wisc BB.
          Just imagine if All in The Family was produced today...........there would be rioting in the streets and Oprah would have a stroke on national TV and Al Sharpton would go on a hunger strike............

LMFAO, LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Most times I find that stupid people don't know they're fucking stupid unless you tell 'em they are.

Comment

• I just have to chime in here.For you people that think a person must be using drugs just because he is large you are very misinformed.I see guys all the time that make me look small and you can tell they don`t even work out.To give you an example,last week i was in line at the grocery store and there was a guy in front of me that was so big,it looked like one side of his chest was as wide as me(BTW i have a 52 inch chest,20" arms ect).Honest to God,i would say his chest was close to 70 inches...he was fat,but just a monster...extremely wide.My point being could you imagine if he worked out,how large he would be?There are thousands of guys like this that are huge but never touched a weight.My brother is another example,6'1" and 305 at 48 and doesn`t work out.His hands are the size of a baseball mitt.I think that there are a lot of insecure people around that think just because you`re bigger than them,you must be using...time to grow up people.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigCanuck View Post
              I just have to chime in here.For you people that think a person must be using drugs just because he is large you are very misinformed.I see guys all the time that make me look small and you can tell they don`t even work out.To give you an example,last week i was in line at the grocery store and there was a guy in front of me that was so big,it looked like one side of his chest was as wide as me(BTW i have a 52 inch chest,20" arms ect).Honest to God,i would say his chest was close to 70 inches...he was fat,but just a monster...extremely wide.My point being could you imagine if he worked out,how large he would be?There are thousands of guys like this that are huge but never touched a weight.My brother is another example,6'1" and 305 at 48 and doesn`t work out.His hands are the size of a baseball mitt.I think that there are a lot of insecure people around that think just because you`re bigger than them,you must be using...time to grow up people.
              That's true. I've seen large fat boys too:

"I'll rip out your eyeball and piss on your brain."

Comment

I just have to chime in here.For you people that think a person must be using drugs just because he is large you are very misinformed.I see guys all the time that make me look small and you can tell they don`t even work out.To give you an example,last week i was in line at the grocery store and there was a guy in front of me that was so big,it looked like one side of his chest was as wide as me(BTW i have a 52 inch chest,20" arms ect).Honest to God,i would say his chest was close to 70 inches...he was fat,but just a monster...extremely wide.My point being could you imagine if he worked out,how large he would be?There are thousands of guys like this that are huge but never touched a weight.My brother is another example,6'1" and 305 at 48 and doesn`t work out.His hands are the size of a baseball mitt.I think that there are a lot of insecure people around that think just because you`re bigger than them,you must be using...time to grow up people.
                please indent when your write it makes it hard to deciduous to read.

WE KNOW THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE BIG TO TAKE STEROIDS. OUR BEEF LIES WITH LAIRS AND CHEATERS
                "#KillingShitz #HaterRepz"

Comment

so being fat means hes got good genetics for bodybuilding? What a stupid post!
                  RIP Hagen (blocked cock), RIP Elf (pancreas), RIP BigBenj (murder), RIP GFR (natural causes)

Comment

• Originally posted by ForemanRules View Post
                    Not a chance, more like 175.
                    b/c you said so. you are a fucking moron to its fullest possible definition. amazing in fact how moronic you sound. you actually believe your own bs based on how you come off. sad... really sad that you are that delusional about yourself and your self proclaimed godlike bb authority & knowledge or should i say lack there of.

Foreskin=pseudointellect.
                    Humapro - Protein for Humans - alrindustries.com

Comment

• Originally posted by dunce91369 View Post
                      b/c you said so. you are a fucking moron to its fullest possible definition. amazing in fact how moronic you sound. you actually believe your own bs based on how you come off. sad... really sad that you are that delusional about yourself and your self proclaimed godlike bb authority & knowledge or should i say lack there of.

Foreskin
                      =pseudointellect.
                      You prove my point again. Thank you.

Comment

I see guys all the time that make me look small
                        I have no problem believing that.

Comment

• what have i created

guy nxt to him is 176 lbs

Comment

• so did a natural bodybuilder like steal your girlfriend or something?
                            BioLayne LLC
                            PhD, Nutritional Sciences
                            Scivation Athlete
                            MD Columnist
                            Website

Comment

• Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
                              so did a natural bodybuilder like steal your boyfriend or something?
                              Fixed

Comment

• ZZZZIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGG!
                                BioLayne LLC
                                PhD, Nutritional Sciences
                                Scivation Athlete
                                MD Columnist
                                Website

Comment

Working...
                                X