Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Who is the biggest natural bodybuilder? (Why are they small bitches?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does it kill him to see a natty like Layne or Eric Broser getting exposure in the mags while he, a 350-pound shredded stallion with 25-inch guns, who could surely win the O many times if he so desired, goes unnoticed?
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

• All I know is that it felt good this weekend in Columbus when several guys came up to me and asked me..."Hey, you are Eric Broser right? I love your writing bro. And shit, you look much bigger in person...what do you weigh now, like 260?"

Brought a smile to my natty bitch self every time, LOL!
      CEO BBuilt International www.broserbuilt.com
      NGA
      PRO BODYBUILDER
      PRRS/FDFS PIONEER

Comment

• Yeah, Eric was looking HUUUUUUUUGE! I introduced Eric and my buddy LilGiant and LilGiant could not believe how big Broser looked.

So much for him weighing 195 pounds....LOL.
        TEAM P/RR/S ELITE
        www.fitcorps.net

Comment

• Originally posted by hossjob View Post
          Yeah, Eric was looking HUUUUUUUUGE! I introduced Eric and my buddy LilGiant and LilGiant could not believe how big Broser looked.

Yeah, and LilGiant is now 4 weeks out from a show and looking nice and dialed (thanks to you). Great shape on him...biceps peaks from hell!
          NGA
          PRO BODYBUILDER
          PRRS/FDFS PIONEER

Comment

• Originally posted by hossjob View Post
            Yeah, Eric was looking HUUUUUUUUGE! I introduced Eric and my buddy LilGiant and LilGiant could not believe how big Broser looked.

Serisouly, just looking at te guy is pure inspiration. We were talking today, and to see a guy develope his body like that naturally gives me so much hope and desire to know that i can one day become close to what i really wish i looked like w/out the use of chemicals.

Originally posted by bodyfx2 View Post
            Yeah, and LilGiant is now 4 weeks out from a show and looking nice and dialed (thanks to you). Great shape on him...biceps peaks from hell!
            Thanks Eric. Was awesome getting to talk to you. Looking freaking HUGE!!

What you witnessed is only the birth of a monster. I got a long way to go, and you know who has jump started me like no other!
            Become comfortable with being uncomfortable.
            F.I.T. Corps

Comment

• [quote=ForemanRules;1381286]I have no problem believing that.[/quote

Not sure what you mean by that,but i`m 100 percent natural and i`m bigger than most.

Comment

• Originally posted by lilGiant View Post
                Serisouly, just looking at te guy is pure inspiration. We were talking today, and to see a guy develope his body like that naturally gives me so much hope and desire to know that i can one day become close to what i really wish i looked like w/out the use of chemicals.

Thanks Eric. Was awesome getting to talk to you. Looking freaking HUGE!!

What you witnessed is only the birth of a monster. I got a long way to go, and you know who has jump started me like no other!
                Thanks buddy...and I have no doubt that one day you will equal or surpass me with the kind of passion/dedication you have behind you.
                NGA
                PRO BODYBUILDER
                PRRS/FDFS PIONEER

Comment

• [quote=BigCanuck;1382017]
                  Originally posted by ForemanRules View Post
                  I have no problem believing that.[/quote

Not sure what you mean by that,but i`m 100 percent natural and i`m bigger than most.
                  It's his backdoor way of telling you that you are not very big.
                  NGA
                  PRO BODYBUILDER
                  PRRS/FDFS PIONEER

Comment

• i am only here to start trouble

Comment

• Originally posted by Freak Of Freaks View Post
                      i am only here to start trouble
                      tell that to ya mamma... i was startin' trouble with her last night

ah yea!

I had caffiene... don't ask
                      BioLayne LLC
                      PhD, Nutritional Sciences
                      Scivation Athlete
                      MD Columnist
                      Website

Comment

• If anyone is going to be starting trouble with people's mothers around here it's gonna be me!

Comment

• Hey Eric, was that you in the background when Kai was being interviewd in the pump up room? There's a video and they guy in the back looks like you, and looks big.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freak Of Freaks View Post
                            what have i created

guy nxt to him is 176 lbs

oh hey thats me lol

Comment

• Originally posted by BigCanuck View Post

Post some pics Mr 100% natural.

Comment

• Originally posted by bodyfx2 View Post

It's his backdoor way .
                                Sounds about right.

Comment

Working...
                                X