Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Who is the biggest natural bodybuilder? (Why are they small bitches?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ForemanRules View Post
    You prove my point again. Thank you.
    it's pointless to go back and forth with you. you are very delusional and so full of yourself that you can probably smell yourself from the inside out.

what's your point? that i used profanity in reference to you? like you said before... yes i am 5'7 and now you say what... 175lbs. the avi was from the 2007 NPC Mid-Michigan in Flint. promoted by the Buckels. i weighed an even 200lbs 24 hours prior. i had gone through many things in my prep from diet plans that worked at age 30 but not 38, carb cycling, keto. it was a major experimentation with too many people lending advice. then there was the flu/bronchitis 7 weeks out. i weighed in at prejudging at 196.8lbs to be exact and was 200 again by the night show.

so whatever dude. you're such an expert and authority. you do not train anymore and troll the forums like a lost soul. lending little to no sound positive contributions. you spew negative remarks toward pro's down to newbies. you rarely having anything to say that is not negative. you act as if your opinion is the alpha and the omega.

i prove none of your points other than what i have forementioned above. some children on here are infatuated with your rhetoric. most people are annoyed by you thoroughly. i am neither. you are purely pitiful.

now go kill yourself by jumping from your ego to your IQ!
    Humapro - Protein for Humans - alrindustries.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Bondons View Post
      oh hey thats me lol
      tis the guy (from aus with the goggles) from teen misc

Comment

• [quote=BigCanuck;1382017]
        Originally posted by ForemanRules View Post
        I have no problem believing that.[/quote

Not sure what you mean by that,but i`m 100 percent natural and i`m bigger than most.
        most that dont train!
        RIP Hagen (blocked cock), RIP Elf (pancreas), RIP BigBenj (murder), RIP GFR (natural causes)

Comment

• Originally posted by dnice91369 View Post
          it's pointless to go back and forth with you. you are very delusional and so full of yourself that you can probably smell yourself from the inside out.

what's your point? that i used profanity in reference to you? like you said before... yes i am 5'7 and now you say what... 175lbs. the avi was from the 2007 NPC Mid-Michigan in Flint. promoted by the Buckels. i weighed an even 200lbs 24 hours prior. i had gone through many things in my prep from diet plans that worked at age 30 but not 38, carb cycling, keto. it was a major experimentation with too many people lending advice. then there was the flu/bronchitis 7 weeks out. i weighed in at prejudging at 196.8lbs to be exact and was 200 again by the night show.

so whatever dude. you're such an expert and authority. you do not train anymore and troll the forums like a lost soul. lending little to no sound positive contributions. you spew negative remarks toward pro's down to newbies. you rarely having anything to say that is not negative. you act as if your opinion is the alpha and the omega.

i prove none of your points other than what i have forementioned above. some children on here are infatuated with your rhetoric. most people are annoyed by you thoroughly. i am neither. you are purely pitiful.

now go kill yourself by jumping from your ego to your IQ!
          so why do you?
          RIP Hagen (blocked cock), RIP Elf (pancreas), RIP BigBenj (murder), RIP GFR (natural causes)

Comment

Post some pics Mr 100% natural.
            I prefer anonymity.I`ve got a better idea.Why don`t you work your way up the bodybuilding ranks like i have...qualify at your State/Provincial level like i have and then qualify for the IFBB World Championships and then we`ll compare physiques because i`m looking at your Avatar and if that`s you,you have a lot of work ahead.

Comment

it's pointless to go back and forth with you.
              I agree 100%, you are just a hater. I offer real facts, you offer just personal attacks. Get a life.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigCanuck View Post
                I prefer anonymity..

More excuses. Here is a hint, don't post your face.

Comment

More excuses. Here is a hint, don't post your face.
                  WHY? So guys like you and Blechman can masturbate while looking at my Physique ???

Comment

• Originally posted by BigCanuck View Post
                    WHY? So guys like you and Blechman can masturbate while looking at my Physique ???
                    You are way too old to turn anyone on, hell who would wack it to a dude who is almost 60.

Just wanted you to have a chance to backup your BS, you turned it down just as I knew you would. I might talk shit here but I back it up, you on the other hand are just caught in a lie.

Comment

• Shit, even I'd post some pictures if someone called me out, and I'm not even a bodybuilder.

Comment

I agree 100%, you are just a hater. I offer real facts, you offer just personal attacks. Get a life.
                        Im a hater? How? Cause you said so? I keep forgetting that what Foreman says is law, biblical in fact. LMAO!

You offer real facts... really? Telling people you do not know no matter their level how much they weigh and their height based on an avi? Again... LMOA!

My personal attacks against you are because you like to chime in with your delusional negative bullshit! You post so much... do you work? And I need to get a life? LOL. My life is quite fulfilling, parent, health care professional. Whatever dude.

Final comment to you: POST UP SON. POST UP. PIC for PIC. Not your old baby testosterone cycle avi either. That one is old. I look better than you and always will. Now hit the gym boy toy. Why you quit? Cause you suck?!

Comment

Im a hater? How? Cause you said so? I keep forgetting that what Foreman says is law, biblical in fact. LMAO!

You offer real facts... really? Telling people you do not know no matter their level how much they weigh and their height based on an avi? Again... LMOA!

My personal attacks against you are because you like to chime in with your delusional negative bullshit! You post so much... do you work? And I need to get a life? LOL. My life is quite fulfilling, parent, health care professional. Whatever dude.

Final comment to you: POST UP SON. POST UP. PIC for PIC. Not your old baby testosterone cycle avi either. That one is old. I look better than you and always will. Now hit the gym boy toy. Why you quit? Cause you suck?!
                          Bro, stop expending so much mental energy on this! You will raise your cortisol levels and as a natural you (WE) cannot afford to do this!

Serenity now!
                          CEO BBuilt International www.broserbuilt.com
                          NGA
                          PRO BODYBUILDER
                          PRRS/FDFS PIONEER

Comment

Im a hater? How? Cause you said so? YES

You offer real facts... really? YES
                            Looking good, just hit the squat rack more, and work on the diet.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• [quote=ForemanRules;1383785]You are way too old to turn anyone on, hell who would wack it to a dude who is almost 60.

Just wanted you to have a chance to backup your BS, you turned it down just as I knew you would. I might talk shit here but I back it up, you on the other hand are just caught in a lie. [/quot

Almost 60!!!? WTF i hope not. Like i said before,when your physique is up to IFBB World Championships level then we`ll compare pics,until then dream on dude and keep on posting at the rate of 21,000 + since 2007 that`ll really help your build.

Comment

• Originally posted by bodyfx2 View Post
                                Bro, stop expending so much mental energy on this! You will raise your cortisol levels and as a natural you (WE) cannot afford to do this!

Serenity now!
                                i know that it seems that way E but it has become quite amusing to me. when i worked with psychiatric patients it was unethical to feed into a patients delusions but Foreman is not my patient. LOL!

okay. i'm done. interesting info on how negative stressors affect us. our DNA is responsible for cell regeneration which is a natural antiaging mechanism within us all. some people seem to age faster than others and there may be multiple reasons. but the main reason is that stress destroys the end caps of DNA structures. picture the DNA as a shoe lace which has a plastic tip to prevent the shoe lace from unraveling. stress eats away at this plastic tip until it is eventually worn away and then you have DNA unraveling or uncoupling or simply it becomes frayed which severely limits the DNAs ability for cellular regeneration.

i tried to holla at you at the Arnold but you blew by me so fast the one time i saw you and my crew were going hard in the othe direction. i figured i'd see you again. yeah right. the expo was different but as croweded as usual for the most part. i never bumped into Ron Harris either for his book.

Comment

Working...
                                X