Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Who is the biggest natural bodybuilder? (Why are they small bitches?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dnice91369 View Post
    i know that it seems that way E but it has become quite amusing to me. when i worked with psychiatric patients it was unethical to feed into a patients delusions but Foreman is not my patient. LOL!

okay. i'm done. interesting info on how negative stressors affect us. our DNA is responsible for cell regeneration which is a natural antiaging mechanism within us all. some people seem to age faster than others and there may be multiple reasons. but the main reason is that stress destroys the end caps of DNA structures. picture the DNA as a shoe lace which has a plastic tip to prevent the shoe lace from unraveling. stress eats away at this plastic tip until it is eventually worn away and then you have DNA unraveling or uncoupling or simply it becomes frayed which severely limits the DNAs ability for cellular regeneration.

i tried to holla at you at the Arnold but you blew by me so fast the one time i saw you and my crew were going hard in the othe direction. i figured i'd see you again. yeah right. the expo was different but as croweded as usual for the most part. i never bumped into Ron Harris either for his book.
    Oh man, sorry I missed you.
    CEO BBuilt International www.broserbuilt.com
    NGA
    PRO BODYBUILDER
    PRRS/FDFS PIONEER

Comment

• Originally posted by BigCanuck View Post

Almost 60!!!? WTF i hope not. Like i said before,when your physique is up to IFBB World Championships level then we`ll compare pics,until then dream on dude and keep on posting at the rate of 21,000 + since 2007 that`ll really help your build.
      Why would I turn down my 80K a year job to abuse illegal drugs and make 10K a year as an IFBB pro????

Comment

• Originally posted by ForemanRules View Post
        Looking good, just hit the squat rack more, and work on the diet.
        now we're talking buddy. positive criticism. again that pick is Jan 2007 at the start of the diet around 222lbs. the avi is day of contest after a shitty prep - my fault/illness - 197lbs.

my L4-S1 prevent heavy squatting. if im feeling good i squat last. my quad training is mostly one & two legged leg press, reverse or walking lunge, hammer strength v-squat, some smith squats, some hack squats, leg extensions. hams are various curls & SLDLs. some inner thigh machine in attempt to maximize thigh width. i train as heavy and intense as possible. example 20+ plates on the leg press. 4 plates each side v-squat. between the back and arthritic knees i do my best.

p.s. not a hater. never been. not in me big guy
        Humapro - Protein for Humans - alrindustries.com

Comment

Why would I turn down my 80K a year job to abuse illegal drugs and make 10K a year as an IFBB pro????

^^^^ good point. i wouldn't. and people ask why this RN won't pin? ummm is that the 20 million dollar question

Comment

now we're talking buddy. positive criticism. again that pick is Jan 2007 at the start of the diet around 222lbs. the avi is day of contest after a shitty prep - my fault/illness - 197lbs.

my L4-S1 prevent heavy squatting. if im feeling good i squat last. my quad training is mostly one & two legged leg press, reverse or walking lunge, hammer strength v-squat, some smith squats, some hack squats, leg extensions. hams are various curls & SLDLs. some inner thigh machine in attempt to maximize thigh width. i train as heavy and intense as possible. example 20+ plates on the leg press. 4 plates each side v-squat. between the back and arthritic knees i do my best.

I have a shit back also and wish I could squat. I found Legpress and V squats comfortable also . I did higher volume and it seemed to do the trick. My quads here are about 27.25'' cold at 6'1.5'' and 11% BF. I think volume might be a good replacement for HIT style training once people get older and/or injured. I am back in the gym now after 6-7 months off and my new training style will be very high volume and not even close to failure work. This is new for me so I will document it, weigh in and measurements are tomorrow.

My goal is just to look better than I did when I turned 40 as I am here in these pics.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Paradox, I get what you are saying about proof, but how often do you want people to test?

I have been drug tested, and I have a lot of hormone profiles done at fairly regular intervals, mostly as I work in a lab and it amuses me.

This sort of thing isn't available to most people.

Comment

I have a shit back also and wish I could squat. I found Legpress and V squats comfortable also . I did higher volume and it seemed to do the trick. My quads here are about 27.25'' cold at 6'1.5'' and 11% BF. I think volume might be a good replacement for HIT style training once people get older and/or injured. I am back in the gym now after 6-7 months off and my new training style will be very high volume and not even close to failure work. This is new for me so I will document it, weigh in and measurements are tomorrow.

My goal is just to look better than I did when I turned 40 as I am here in these pics.
                being that we are of similar height and all it will be interesting to see how your training goes. my calves are very high in attachment so they can only grow so much. as shitty as they are this is an improvement from baseline. i am trying to focus on hamstring, adductors & quad sweep.

what do you think of Hany's FST-7 training? just another volume principle recycled? the main difference is his final exercise of 7 sets 30 seconds rest inbetween each set. i wanted to try HIT or DC but do not think its a good idea for my joints. i do go as heavy as 8 rep max on upper body but lower body is 12-15 rep minimum due to the amount of weight i can handle on leg press & v-squat. any more than 8 plates total on v-squat and im moving the weight but not feeling it in the muscle, all knee discomfort.

how do you feel about drop sets, supersets, etc for legs?

Comment

• [quote=ForemanRules;1386782]Why would I turn down my 80K a year job to abuse illegal drugs and make 10K a year as an IFBB pro????

WTF are you talking about? The IFBB World Championships is an Amatuer event drug tested by the WADA.Here in Canada we are subject to random testing by the CCES which is an affiliate of the IOC....got nothing to do with being a Pro,unless you win.
                  Last edited by BigCanuck; March 13, 2009, 09:08 AM. Reason: sp

Comment

• I have to say, the Canucks have their shit together in that area better than we Yanks do. (random testing)
                    Muscular Development Online Editor
                    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

think hes being sarcastic!
                      RIP Hagen (blocked cock), RIP Elf (pancreas), RIP BigBenj (murder), RIP GFR (natural causes)

Comment

you're 5'9? I always thought you were shorter...
                        Eric Helms Controlled Labs Athlete NASM CPT & PES
                        http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/

Comment

Looking good, just hit the squat rack more, and work on the diet.

fugly...

Comment

• Originally posted by cbgpowerlifting View Post
                            How about Skip la Cour?

LOL natural...

Comment

• Originally posted by Frederick View Post
                              think hes being sarcastic!
                              Not at all, his arms are way better then mine.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigCanuck View Post
                                WTF are you talking about? The IFBB World Championships is an Amatuer event drug tested by the WADA.Here in Canada we are subject to random testing by the CCES which is an affiliate of the IOC....got nothing to do with being a Pro,unless you win.
                                Random DRUG testing....LMAO.

Comment

Working...
                                X