Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Who is the biggest natural bodybuilder? (Why are they small bitches?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two small bitches at the Arnold, Tank220 and me!
    (not sure about Tank being natty for life or not, I did do something like 12-15 cycles from ages 27-36 - been clean just over 3 years now.
    Attached Files
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
      Two small bitches at the Arnold, Tank220 and me!
      (not sure about Tank being natty for life or not, I did do something like 12-15 cycles from ages 27-36 - been clean just over 3 years now.
      Ron...stop posting pics of your bitch self!!!!

LOL!!!!
      CEO BBuilt International www.broserbuilt.com
      NGA
      PRO BODYBUILDER
      PRRS/FDFS PIONEER

Comment

• Originally posted by dnice91369 View Post
        Kyoshi is how tall? I forget. He competed in the Team U as a light heavy wt which is under 198.25 lbs. How many IFBB pros that have not just turned pro at the NPC Nationals Light Heavy Wt class down are still under 198.25lbs. So this should not be your rationale for his potential use.

You can go on and off Test and possibley pass NPC drug testing (dose & type dependant)? But do you keep most of the gains? Hgh is not urinalysis testable but does it work well without Test?

If any of the Team U NPC athletes cheat and use what is outlined by the NPC as banned: AAS, Hgh, Clen, diuretics... the shame on em all.

I believe that most NANBF, INBF, WNBF, ABA, IFPA, NGA athletes are clean. There testing is tighter for the most part. They banned everything from DHEA, anti-estrogens to prohormones (OTC hormones). Not as sure about the OCB & Musclemania due to my lack of knowledge.
        I agree, although I'M NOT SAYIN people prolly can't get around the test somehow or another, BUT my best friend won his pro card at an NGA show and a dude DID get popped for somethin and he only got 3rd. WTF!? how are you gonna enter a natty show juiced up and get 3rd?? whata douchebag!
        A standard is set when performance is taken to a new level.

Comment

• Eric - sorry, it's what I do! My thread even has the word 'Pics' in the title.

Cobra, I have been to at least 3 big regional NPC shows in the New England area over the past few years where a natural guy won the Overall in a non-tested show. In all 3 cases, the winner was a black guy with awesome shape and tiny joints (3 different guys). They were far from being the biggest man in the show. One of them was actually just a lightweight. The HW's and the SHW's were livid, I can tell you.
          FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

• Oh I know. Before my friend won his pro card in NGA, he won a show a year before called called "The Clash at the Capstone" in which it was a non tested show. Hell, he was prolly the only one natty, but he won the novice, lightheavy, and the overall. He was not the biggest dude in the show by anymeans, prolly 188 pounds. We are fired up about his first pro show in Tenn though. There are no weight classes, and ERICS IN IT, so we know he's gonna bring it as welll!
            A standard is set when performance is taken to a new level.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
              Eric - sorry, it's what I do! My thread even has the word 'Pics' in the title.

Cobra, I have been to at least 3 big regional NPC shows in the New England area over the past few years where a natural guy won the Overall in a non-tested show. In all 3 cases, the winner was a black guy with awesome shape and tiny joints (3 different guys). They were far from being the biggest man in the show. One of them was actually just a lightweight. The HW's and the SHW's were livid, I can tell you.
              I guess it is ok, but you really should weigh at least 250 in contest shape before posting pics bro. REAL bodybuilders don't weigh less than that unless they are 5'6" and under
              NGA
              PRO BODYBUILDER
              PRRS/FDFS PIONEER

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobra View Post
                Oh I know. Before my friend won his pro card in NGA, he won a show a year before called called "The Clash at the Capstone" in which it was a non tested show. Hell, he was prolly the only one natty, but he won the novice, lightheavy, and the overall. He was not the biggest dude in the show by anymeans, prolly 188 pounds. We are fired up about his first pro show in Tenn though. There are no weight classes, and ERICS IN IT, so we know he's gonna bring it as welll!

The guy you that got 3rd and popped positive in the NGA tested show is the premier example of the common cheater type most known. He is the guy that sucks in all aspects of bodybuilding: genetics, training, nutrition, supplementation, discipline, patience. He could not compete against his AAS peers in open non-tested shows, would not get a call out and place last or near last. So he preys on the tested shows and hopes to pass the test.

New animal (to me) is the "natty" BB who does have the goods but uses low doses of AAS + Hgh + whatever, has knowledge of how to cycle off, mask the drugs and or beat testing for NPC (one year) tested events from the "natty" local and state tested show all the way through the Team U. This BB if he actually exists seems to be part of an excepted, quiet, underground culture and a norm if so true rather than the first "cheater" type who is the exception. This BB may or may not exist? To me he is no different than Big Foot, the Lochness Monster or Aliens. He is not proven to exist but many here in the forums believe in him. They even call him out by name on occasion. Do I believe in him? Well, I have never seen Big Foot if that is an answer? He dates back in name to Skip LaCour and is at times currently called Kiyoshi Moody. No disrespect to these bodybuilders intended and by no way do I personally point the finger at you or condone these beliefs... just stating, in a new way, what has been beat to death on the forums.

We know for sure about the first "cheater". He is the dumbass that may or may not win a tested show, usually not and usually looks mid-level to last competively in that tested show.

The Team U thing... well? We may never really know for sure. I personally believe that the physiques in the WNBF pro ranks equal that of the Team U. Both believable when you measure the competitors work ethic and discipline. Guilty until proven innocent? Give me a break. But people on here swear they personally know some cheaters or have internet anabolic detection measures by looking at pics on a forum.

Genetic advantages do exist people. Go shoot baskets all day long, wear the "jump" shoes all over town, do your plyometrics, play against the best ballers you can and you to will become the next LeBron James or Kobe Bryant or Dwayne Wade or maybe not? Just because I bought golf clubs and try really really really hard does not maketh me a Tiger!

Again... just my 2 cents. It's all I can afford to offer at this time. We're in a recession people!
                Humapro - Protein for Humans - alrindustries.com

Comment

• Originally posted by bodyfx2 View Post
                  I guess it is ok, but you really should weigh at least 250 in contest shape before posting pics bro. REAL bodybuilders don't weigh less than that unless they are 5'6" and under
                  Big E... you may have one of the best personalities and sense of humor in all of bodybuilding land.

Comment

• I happen to believe in Loch Ness, Bigfoot, and aliens. I will watch any of that shit whenever it's on! Love the show "MonsterQuest."

Comment

• Seriously, I agree that if that type of bb does exist, he or she is a rare breed. One that should be extinct!

Comment

• Ron... are you now trying to battle Eric for musclulardevelopments most well developed sense of humor. You guys must get Layne in on this to be fair. What at epic battle that would be... a 3 way battle for bodybuilding's most humorous.

Now we would have to drug test this competition, no offense, some members would insist! LMAO!

Comment

• There are a few witty characters here besides us.

I think Priest is hilarious when he goes off on a rant.

Comment

• Originally posted by dnice91369 View Post
                            Big E... you may have one of the best personalities and sense of humor in all of bodybuilding land.
                            It is interesting because my mom always told me that I am "naturally very funny." So, I wonder if I did the juice if I would all of sudden lose my sense of humor?

Maybe I should ask Ron since HE has tried to be funny both on and off the juice..."Did this make a difference in your sense of humor Ron?"
                            NGA
                            PRO BODYBUILDER
                            PRRS/FDFS PIONEER

Comment

• Well, I think I am funnier after a couple drinks, but a few more and I become a slurring idiot.

The juice didn't seem to affect my sense of humor, but I did have a shorter temper on it for sure. One time my son made a mess of donut crumbs all over the leather backseat of my brand-new car a few years ago and I screamed at him so loud that he cried for an hour.

Comment

• Eric, moms aren't the most reliable sources of opinion. My mom used to tell me Brad Pitt and George Clooney had nothing on me in the looks department. Only later did we learn she was legally blind.

Comment

Working...
                                X