Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Who is the biggest natural bodybuilder? (Why are they small bitches?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dnice91369 View Post
    now we're talking buddy. positive criticism. again that pick is Jan 2007 at the start of the diet around 222lbs. the avi is day of contest after a shitty prep - my fault/illness - 197lbs.

my L4-S1 prevent heavy squatting. if im feeling good i squat last. my quad training is mostly one & two legged leg press, reverse or walking lunge, hammer strength v-squat, some smith squats, some hack squats, leg extensions. hams are various curls & SLDLs. some inner thigh machine in attempt to maximize thigh width. i train as heavy and intense as possible. example 20+ plates on the leg press. 4 plates each side v-squat. between the back and arthritic knees i do my best.

p.s. not a hater. never been. not in me big guy

That pic is 222lbs at 5'9"?
    Attached Files

Comment

• i'll throw my small bitch ass in
      Attached Files
      BioLayne LLC
      PhD, Nutritional Sciences
      Scivation Athlete
      MD Columnist
      Website

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
        Eric, moms aren't the most reliable sources of opinion. My mom used to tell me Brad Pitt and George Clooney had nothing on me in the looks department. Only later did we learn she was legally blind.
        Well, at least I stuck with the "naturally" part if I am not so much funny
        CEO BBuilt International www.broserbuilt.com
        NGA
        PRO BODYBUILDER
        PRRS/FDFS PIONEER

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
          Two small bitches at the Arnold, Tank220 and me!
          (not sure about Tank being natty for life or not, I did do something like 12-15 cycles from ages 27-36 - been clean just over 3 years now.
          That does not make you natural!
          RIP Hagen (blocked cock), RIP Elf (pancreas), RIP BigBenj (murder), RIP GFR (natural causes)

Comment

• I know, and I don't call myself natural. I compete in NPC tested events that only call for competitors to be clean for a year.

I ceased to be 'natural' the minute I did my first shot well over a decade ago. You can't go back to calling yourself natural just like you can't refer to yourself as a virgin once you have done the deed.
            Muscular Development Online Editor
            FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

The guy you that got 3rd and popped positive in the NGA tested show is the premier example of the common cheater type most known. He is the guy that sucks in all aspects of bodybuilding: genetics, training, nutrition, supplementation, discipline, patience. He could not compete against his AAS peers in open non-tested shows, would not get a call out and place last or near last. So he preys on the tested shows and hopes to pass the test.

New animal (to me) is the "natty" BB who does have the goods but uses low doses of AAS + Hgh + whatever, has knowledge of how to cycle off, mask the drugs and or beat testing for NPC (one year) tested events from the "natty" local and state tested show all the way through the Team U. This BB if he actually exists seems to be part of an excepted, quiet, underground culture and a norm if so true rather than the first "cheater" type who is the exception. This BB may or may not exist? To me he is no different than Big Foot, the Lochness Monster or Aliens. He is not proven to exist but many here in the forums believe in him. They even call him out by name on occasion. Do I believe in him? Well, I have never seen Big Foot if that is an answer? He dates back in name to Skip LaCour and is at times currently called Kiyoshi Moody. No disrespect to these bodybuilders intended and by no way do I personally point the finger at you or condone these beliefs... just stating, in a new way, what has been beat to death on the forums.

We know for sure about the first "cheater". He is the dumbass that may or may not win a tested show, usually not and usually looks mid-level to last competively in that tested show.

The Team U thing... well? We may never really know for sure. I personally believe that the physiques in the WNBF pro ranks equal that of the Team U. Both believable when you measure the competitors work ethic and discipline. Guilty until proven innocent? Give me a break. But people on here swear they personally know some cheaters or have internet anabolic detection measures by looking at pics on a forum.

Genetic advantages do exist people. Go shoot baskets all day long, wear the "jump" shoes all over town, do your plyometrics, play against the best ballers you can and you to will become the next LeBron James or Kobe Bryant or Dwayne Wade or maybe not? Just because I bought golf clubs and try really really really hard does not maketh me a Tiger!

Again... just my 2 cents. It's all I can afford to offer at this time. We're in a recession people!
              No way is anyone going to read all of that!
              RIP Hagen (blocked cock), RIP Elf (pancreas), RIP BigBenj (murder), RIP GFR (natural causes)

Comment

• Originally posted by IRONSTUDENT View Post
                That pic is 222lbs at 5'9"?
                no sir. i am 6'1 or 73" to the exact 1/4 inch. just had that rechecked. my last MD's assistant had me at 6' 1/2" or 72.5" to the exact measure. so take your pick but i have not been under 5'11 since i was 16 years old or so.

Foreman, who i am not at war with, said a while back that he thought i was 5'7 to 5'9 and about 175lbs per avi. we're cool now but not dating. LOL! he get's my respect, nuff said.

for the record one last time: this pick is 222lbs 11.8% bodyfat first week of January 2008 beginning prep after eating clean x 4 weeks starting at 230lbs.

the avi which i cannot wait to get rid of: 196.8lbs at weigh in this day April 6 or so, contest day, pic after prejudging. checked calipers at 6% same trainer/method. BOTH PICS PRE-PH CYCLES (in second).

current weight 241lbs (prior to 2nd PH cycle, 1st cycle was doo doo).

so like Ron said. i no longer consider myself "natural" (im GRAY LOL) because i gave up on the NANBF/WNBF long ago, im almost 40 & do not believe that PH/DS can raise test levels over max norms (1000-1200 depending on the scale is max norm or ceiling). 300mg Test E weekly can put you in the 1200's.

PH/DS are not even scientically proven (to me) yet. i did get some new research literature but not yet read.
                Humapro - Protein for Humans - alrindustries.com

Comment

• Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
                  i'll throw my small bitch ass in
                  Layne... after meeting you at the Arnold. if you are a small bitch ass. then i am a supersmall bitch ass. is that sort of like an extra small? who made up that size anywho? silly bastards!

Comment

• Originally posted by Frederick View Post
                    No way is anyone going to read all of that!
                    Frederick... yes, i can get a bit wordy my brutha. im sorry. i try to get to the point. shit... here i go again. shut up D!

someone might read it though??

Comment

• Originally posted by rjackd1 View Post
                      Better to be thought an idiot and remain silent than to open your mouth (again) and remove all doubt. You guys kill me.
                      I agree that you should be quiet. I am glad you are finally catching on son.

Comment

• Originally posted by bodyfx2 View Post
                        It is interesting because my mom always told me that I am "naturally very funny." So, I wonder if I did the juice if I would all of sudden lose my sense of humor?

Maybe I should ask Ron since HE has tried to be funny both on and off the juice..."Did this make a difference in your sense of humor Ron?"
                        Only one way to find out!

Comment

no sir. i am 6'1 or 73" to the exact 1/4 inch. just had that rechecked. my last MD's assistant had me at 6' 1/2" or 72.5" to the exact measure. so take your pick but i have not been under 5'11 since i was 16 years old or so.

Foreman, who i am not at war with, said a while back that he thought i was 5'7 to 5'9 and about 175lbs per avi. we're cool now but not dating. LOL! he get's my respect, nuff said.

for the record one last time: this pick is 222lbs 11.8% bodyfat first week of January 2008 beginning prep after eating clean x 4 weeks starting at 230lbs.

the avi which i cannot wait to get rid of: 196.8lbs at weigh in this day April 6 or so, contest day, pic after prejudging. checked calipers at 6% same trainer/method. BOTH PICS PRE-PH CYCLES (in second).

current weight 241lbs (prior to 2nd PH cycle, 1st cycle was doo doo).

so like Ron said. i no longer consider myself "natural" (im GRAY LOL) because i gave up on the NANBF/WNBF long ago, im almost 40 & do not believe that PH/DS can raise test levels over max norms (1000-1200 depending on the scale is max norm or ceiling). 300mg Test E weekly can put you in the 1200's.

PH/DS are not even scientically proven (to me) yet. i did get some new research literature but not yet read.
                          oh. Well, i guess someone changed the title of the picture then.

Comment

• You built a hell of a physique John. Very inspiring for all us "small bitch" naturals. It was great meeting you at the Arnold by the way!

Comment

• Originally posted by Natural_O View Post
                              I'll throw a few of my pics in too from my "glory days".
                              Dude IF you were natural, thats amazing. Don't take this as a diss, I just don't know bro, I'm skeptical. Anyway, if you are bein completely honest with yourself and us, take it as a compliment.
                              A standard is set when performance is taken to a new level.

Comment

Working...
                              X