Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Who is the biggest natural bodybuilder? (Why are they small bitches?)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Cobra View Post
    Dude IF you were natural, thats amazing. Don't take this as a diss, I just don't know bro, I'm skeptical. Anyway, if you are bein completely honest with yourself and us, take it as a compliment.
    Yes, John was natural in those photos. John is one of the best naturals to ever step onstage.
    CEO BBuilt International www.broserbuilt.com
    NGA
    PRO BODYBUILDER
    PRRS/FDFS PIONEER

    Comment


    • Natural Mr. Olympia!!

      Comment


      • In one of his books i tought i read he used pre contest drugs once or twice

        Comment


        • John always had amazing arms and pecs. Thick dude!
          Muscular Development Online Editor
          FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

          Comment


          • s

            Originally posted by IRONSTUDENT View Post
            In one of his books i tought i read he used pre contest drugs once or twice
            I think i read that in his old ironman column...I guess in some federations you can compete if its been atleast 5 years clean...Or something like that.
            save 10% @ thesupplementsyndicate.com with code DK10

            Comment


            • Originally posted by bodyfx2 View Post
              Yes, John was natural in those photos. John is one of the best naturals to ever step onstage.
              Yes and not only that, he is one helluva nice guy. I had the pleasure of meeting him at one of Kevin Nobles shows in Rockford IL 2 or 3 years ago.
              TEAM P/RR/S ELITE
              www.fitcorps.net

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Cobra View Post
                Dude IF you were natural, thats amazing. Don't take this as a diss, I just don't know bro, I'm skeptical. Anyway, if you are bein completely honest with yourself and us, take it as a compliment.
                I do take that as a compliment Cobra and thanks for saying that. When I was at my peak, I would typically bulk up to 235-240 pounds in the off season and compete around 205-208 pounds (@ 5'8").

                Comment


                • Originally posted by ultimatemale View Post
                  I think i read that in his old ironman column...I guess in some federations you can compete if its been atleast 5 years clean...Or something like that.
                  Na this was a training book he wrote.. "natural bodybuilding"..could have been in IM as well. Need to distinguish "life time" natural from "natural for x amount of years".

                  Comment


                  • This morning I counted 34 drug tests taken over the past 14 years (urinalysis and polygraph), but I'm sure the haters will say they are easy to beat. After a career devoted to training, competing, and living the drug free lifestyle I'm sad to say that most of the general public just doesn't care about drugs in sports, and often I've felt that natural bodybuilders get way less respect for their choice in our sport.
                    https://www.facebook.com/tim.martin.58958

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Naturally Built View Post
                      This morning I counted 34 drug tests taken over the past 14 years (urinalysis and polygraph), but I'm sure the haters will say they are easy to beat. After a career devoted to training, competing, and living the drug free lifestyle I'm sad to say that most of the general public just doesn't care about drugs in sports, and often I've felt that natural bodybuilders get way less respect for their choice in our sport.
                      First...you look amazing! Much respect to you.

                      Unfortunately...the polygraph and even urinalysis tests are pretty easy to beat or "get around." It happens all the time. Hopefully one day we will get to a point where there are more reliable and complete testing methods.
                      CEO BBuilt International www.broserbuilt.com
                      NGA
                      PRO BODYBUILDER
                      PRRS/FDFS PIONEER

                      Comment


                      • Tim, I think you're one of the very best natural bb's alive today - I have a shot of you from last year's TU on my wall in my ofice to motivate me as I do my first TU this September. Kiyoshi is right next to that pic - also one hell of a natty.
                        Muscular Development Online Editor
                        FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Naturally Built View Post
                          This morning I counted 34 drug tests taken over the past 14 years (urinalysis and polygraph), but I'm sure the haters will say they are easy to beat.
                          God they are so easy to beat. All testing is so funny, it's not even done right but if it was it would still be easy to beat.

                          Comment


                          • Thanks Eric and Ron - good luck this year, I'll be there cheering you on, and Foreman, I didn't expect to change your opinion.

                            My point isn't really whether or not drug tests are easy to beat, as I'm sure there are those much more knowledgeable than myself who understand the nuances involved, I just know I've personally never had to worry about failing. What I really meant to get across is that the vast majority of natural bodybuilders would compete in drug-free shows even if there weren't ANY testing simply because they hold themselves more accountable than any test.

                            Here's a scenario: Competitor A uses PED's and wins a state or regional non-tested show, competitor B stays natural and wins the same level contest. I personally have way more respect for competitor B, even though the end result is similar in that they may have comparable physiques and both won shows.

                            Really, to each his own. I'm a huge fan of guys like Kai, Victor, and Phil, but I'll go to the grave defending the choice natural bodybuilders have made in doing it their way.
                            https://www.facebook.com/tim.martin.58958

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Naturally Built View Post
                              Thanks Eric and Ron - good luck this year, I'll be there cheering you on, and Foreman, I didn't expect to change your opinion.

                              My point isn't really whether or not drug tests are easy to beat, as I'm sure there are those much more knowledgeable than myself who understand the nuances involved, I just know I've personally never had to worry about failing. What I really meant to get across is that the vast majority of natural bodybuilders would compete in drug-free shows even if there weren't ANY testing simply because they hold themselves more accountable than any test.

                              Here's a scenario: Competitor A uses PED's and wins a state or regional non-tested show, competitor B stays natural and wins the same level contest. I personally have way more respect for competitor B, even though the end result is similar in that they may have comparable physiques and both won shows.

                              Really, to each his own. I'm a huge fan of guys like Kai, Victor, and Phil, but I'll go to the grave defending the choice natural bodybuilders have made in doing it their way.
                              Good stuff Tim...and thank you for the kind words. You are an inspiration to all natural athletes.
                              CEO BBuilt International www.broserbuilt.com
                              NGA
                              PRO BODYBUILDER
                              PRRS/FDFS PIONEER

                              Comment


                              • I would like to hear what all these natural guys consider natural?????
                                RIP Hagen (blocked cock), RIP Elf (pancreas), RIP BigBenj (murder), RIP GFR (natural causes)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X