Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Who is the biggest natural bodybuilder? (Why are they small bitches?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you ask 100 different people what is natural, you'll get 100 different answers. Personally I just say i'm natural b/c it's alot easier than saying "I don't use steroids, prohormones, psychomotor stimulants, GH, etc, etc, etc.

I do have ethical problems with the abuse of steroids just like any other drug but for the most part I don't care what a person wants to do to their own body.

In my opinion so long as a competitor falls within the guidelines of what is "natural" for that organization then I'm perfectly ok with him/her. I may have an issue with some of the rules for different orgs, but that is an organizational issue... not the competitors.

If you are competing within the rules of that organization, I can't hate on you. I have my idea of what is 'natural' and what I will and won't do and I base that around my own beliefs and ideals and won't take certain things just because an organization allows it. That said, I don't look down on others who have different ideals than myself, I'm not arrogant enough to believe everyone should think like me.

-Layne
    BioLayne LLC
    PhD, Nutritional Sciences
    Scivation Athlete
    MD Columnist
    Website

Comment

• Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
      If you ask 100 different people what is natural, you'll get 100 different answers. Personally I just say i'm natural b/c it's alot easier than saying "I don't use steroids, prohormones, psychomotor stimulants, GH, etc, etc, etc.

I do have ethical problems with the abuse of steroids just like any other drug but for the most part I don't care what a person wants to do to their own body.

In my opinion so long as a competitor falls within the guidelines of what is "natural" for that organization then I'm perfectly ok with him/her. I may have an issue with some of the rules for different orgs, but that is an organizational issue... not the competitors.

If you are competing within the rules of that organization, I can't hate on you. I have my idea of what is 'natural' and what I will and won't do and I base that around my own beliefs and ideals and won't take certain things just because an organization allows it. That said, I don't look down on others who have different ideals than myself, I'm not arrogant enough to believe everyone should think like me.

-Layne
      I agree, I have no problem with anyone who plays by the rules, but to me someone who has taken enhancers for a few years but has stopped for a period of time to compete in a natural show, he is not natural even though he competes by the guidelines which I have no problem with but he has no right to call himself natural.

To me a natural bodybuilder is a lifetime natural bodybuilder whom has never taken enhancers such as AAS, PHs etc. I dont care how long someone has been clean for, if he has taken enhancers in the past he is not natural anymore.
      RIP Hagen (blocked cock), RIP Elf (pancreas), RIP BigBenj (murder), RIP GFR (natural causes)

Comment

• Originally posted by Frederick View Post
        I agree, I have no problem with anyone who plays by the rules, but to me someone who has taken enhancers for a few years but has stopped for a period of time to compete in a natural show, he is not natural even though he competes by the guidelines which I have no problem with but he has no right to call himself natural.

To me a natural bodybuilder is a lifetime natural bodybuilder whom has never taken enhancers such as AAS, PHs etc. I dont care how long someone has been clean for, if he has taken enhancers in the past he is not natural anymore.
        I think you may have missed layne's point that everyone has a different opinion on it. He ended his statement with "I'm not arrogant enough to think everyone should think like me" and you ended yours by stating your opinion as fact.
        Eric Helms Controlled Labs Athlete NASM CPT & PES
        http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Quelly View Post
          I think you may have missed layne's point that everyone has a different opinion on it. He ended his statement with "I'm not arrogant enough to think everyone should think like me" and you ended yours by stating your opinion as fact.
          Thats because it is a fact!
          RIP Hagen (blocked cock), RIP Elf (pancreas), RIP BigBenj (murder), RIP GFR (natural causes)

Comment

• I have mothing but utmost respect for men who are honest and are 100% natural and just rely on nutrition and basic supps.
            "#KillingShitz #HaterRepz"

Comment

• don't use steroids, prohormones, psychomotor stimulants, GH, etc, etc, etc.

that pretty sums up a true natty bodybuilder.
              Are you gonna live your life, or are you biding time till you die?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSpirit View Post
                don't use steroids, prohormones, psychomotor stimulants, GH, etc, etc, etc.

that pretty sums up a true natty bodybuilder.
                Not according to some!

Comment

• Once you get into this argument/debate, the thread can live on for months more.
                  Muscular Development Online Editor
                  FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                    Once you get into this argument/debate, the thread can live on for months more.
                    You got that right Ron!

Comment

Once you get into this argument/debate, the thread can live on for months more.
                      How true...and we have seen it all before.

I have said in the past, and will reiterate, that "natural" bodybuilding should be more accurately termed "OTC" bodybuilding.
                      CEO BBuilt International www.broserbuilt.com
                      NGA
                      PRO BODYBUILDER
                      PRRS/FDFS PIONEER

Comment

• There are many who feel that if you use certain type of OTC supps, mainly anything 'hormonal' in nature, you are not natural.
                        Muscular Development Online Editor
                        FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

There are many who feel that if you use certain type of OTC supps, mainly anything 'hormonal' in nature, you are not natural.
                          Very true...and this is usually where the natural organizations come into play...defining for each competitor what IS and what IS not allowed.

I am just speaking on a "practical" level here.
                          NGA
                          PRO BODYBUILDER
                          PRRS/FDFS PIONEER

Comment

• Originally posted by Frederick View Post
                            Not according to some!
                            Doesn't matter to me what others think in regards to the matter. That is natty to me. I don't need "heroes" in bodybuilding. I don't live through others.
                            Are you gonna live your life, or are you biding time till you die?

Comment

• Originally posted by Natural_O View Post
                              I'll throw a few of my pics in too from my "glory days".
                              Yea ok, you should change your name to NotNatural_O.

Comment

• Originally posted by Method101 View Post
                                Yea ok, you should change your name to NotNatural_O.
                                And you say this why???
                                NGA
                                PRO BODYBUILDER
                                PRRS/FDFS PIONEER

Comment

Working...
                                X