Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Who is the biggest natural bodybuilder? (Why are they small bitches?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bodyfx2 View Post
    And you say this why???
    Why do you think Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by Method101 View Post
      Why do you think Einstein
      Well, I am assuming that YOU like many others believe that ANY guy that has any sort of decent muscle size and definition must be on drugs because GOD FORBID it be the result of hard work, dedication, good genetics, intelligent training methods, and excellent eating habits.

In others words, I am guessing it is out of jealousy and/or ignorance.
      CEO BBuilt International www.broserbuilt.com
      NGA
      PRO BODYBUILDER
      PRRS/FDFS PIONEER

Comment

GOD FORBID it be the result of hard work, dedication, good genetics, intelligent training methods, and excellent eating habits.
        Layne Norton has all those things in spades but is not close to that guys size in contest conditon, the one thing clearly missing is the drug usage.

Do not even think about saying genetics, thats a cop out and you know it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Method101 View Post
          Layne Norton has all those things in spades but is not close to that guys size in contest conditon, the one thing clearly missing is the drug usage.

Do not even think about saying genetics, thats a cop out and you know it.
          Dude, if you don't think genetics is not an absolutely HUGE factor in this game you are so sadly mistaken!!!!

Also, John only weighs maybe 205 in the pics, and guys on drugs at the same height would out weigh him by 40 lbs at least.

Finally, using Layne as an example...he is probably about 10 years younger than John in those pics, so he has plenty of time to gain that kind of thickness.
          CEO BBuilt International www.broserbuilt.com
          NGA
          PRO BODYBUILDER
          PRRS/FDFS PIONEER

Comment

• I bet there's a large percentage of juicers that started natty and didn't see any gains and decided to get big at all costs. It's those guys that are jealous of people with better genetics that can build muscle without drugs.

Comment

• Natural_O (Mr. Hansen),
              I wish that I had some of your genetics and hope that I will be able to get somewhere near that shape sometime in the near future.
              Those are some awesome pics of a natural bodybuilder !

Thank you, Sir, for instilling a new source of motivation for me.

Respectfully,
              Manny FU2

Comment

• There will always, always be a great deal of denial about the role that genetics play.

That's because you can't change your genetics. Nobody wants to accept that they may be limited in the physique they build eventually by their DNA.

But if drugs really were the one true factor, why wouldn't we have 10,000 guys out there that look like Jay and Ronnie? I can guarantee you there are far more guys out there than that who use very high doses of drugs almost year-round and have been doing so for years and years.
                Muscular Development Online Editor
                FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                  There will always, always be a great deal of denial about the role that genetics play.

That's because you can't change your genetics. Nobody wants to accept that they may be limited in the physique they build eventually by their DNA.

But if drugs really were the one true factor, why wouldn't we have 10,000 guys out there that look like Jay and Ronnie? I can guarantee you there are far more guys out there than that who use very high doses of drugs almost year-round and have been doing so for years and years.
                  Haha ok, I am sure Natural_O looks like he has 30-40lbs more muscle than Layne Norton just because of his "genetics".

And as far as you talking about Jay/Ronnie and other juicers who are small in comparison, response to drugs is a whole diffren't issue to what you can attain naturally as proven by Kevin Levrone who has since retiring shrunk down to 170lbs from 250 and is at a higher bodyfat level.

Comment

• Genetics really does play a major part in muscle mass. I know blokes who have 17" arms and abs who have never trained, and I know people who are on gear and don't have these average stats.

Genetics really make a huge difference. Add in good training, food, supplementation and roids, then you are on to a winner.

Comment

• There are also people who refuse to believe that there is a difference in how different people respond to drugs. They absolutely believe every single human being reacts exactly the same way. If someone gets bigger than someone else does, they must be using more drugs.

And as for comparing Layne and John - give Layne 4-5 more years of hard training and I have no doubt he will put on at least 20-30 more pounds of muscle. He's only 24!
                      Muscular Development Online Editor
                      FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

• Layne only 24?? That bastard!! lol, I'm 22, I was all thinkin hell yeah I can get their in a few years. I dont know about 2 though..shit
                        A standard is set when performance is taken to a new level.

Comment

• Originally posted by traps View Post
                          Genetics really does play a major part in muscle mass. I know blokes who have 17" arms and abs who have never trained, and I know people who are on gear and don't have these average stats.

Genetics really make a huge difference. Add in good training, food, supplementation and roids, then you are on to a winner.
                          Prove those differences exist because of genetic differences. You can't. There are many, many variables. I give you examples. Some guy might do heavy construction work 40 hours a week and have some size and when asked about his hobbies and life he says "I go to work, I drink booze when I'm out of work, that's about it". And you might think that wow isn't he a genetic wonder. But everything counts.

Some guy might say, even though he trains 3 hours a day that he doesn't train hard, because he likes training and knows people who train a lot more. It's all relative.

When I was a kid I used to do pullups on recess. To this day I believe it has positively affected my back growth, it helped build a base. But if you asked me, I have never trained my back harder than any other body part. So do I have good genetics for big back? I think some might think so. If you use the wide term which is often used, meaning "every variable not including the weight training at the gym".

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobra View Post
                            Layne only 24?? That bastard!! lol, I'm 22, I was all thinkin hell yeah I can get their in a few years. I dont know about 2 though..shit
                            i'm 27
                            BioLayne LLC
                            PhD, Nutritional Sciences
                            Scivation Athlete
                            MD Columnist
                            Website

Comment

• Originally posted by mafuentesjr View Post
                              Natural_O (Mr. Hansen),
                              I wish that I had some of your genetics and hope that I will be able to get somewhere near that shape sometime in the near future.
                              Those are some awesome pics of a natural bodybuilder !

Thank you, Sir, for instilling a new source of motivation for me.

Respectfully,
                              Manny FU2
                              Thanks Manny! Keep training hard and set your sights high and you will be surprised how far you can go. I never thought I had good genetics when I started and I was always pretty skinny as a kid and even when I was a teen competing in bodybuilding, I always felt like I had to get much bigger and thicker. It was only after I bulked up and got up to 230 pounds that I finally started to add the mass I needed to win the competitions. Forget about genetics and just train hard and eat correctly and you will develop the physique that you want. Best of Luck!!

Comment

Well, I am assuming that YOU like many others believe that ANY guy that has any sort of decent muscle size and definition must be on drugs because GOD FORBID it be the result of hard work, dedication, good genetics, intelligent training methods, and excellent eating habits.

In others words, I am guessing it is out of jealousy and/or ignorance.
                                Thanks Eric! I totally take it as a compliment if someone thinks I am using drugs in those pictures but thanks for responding. You're absolutely right though, it takes a TREMENDOUS amount of work (in the gym and at the dinner table) not to mention years of effort, to build a good physique. Lots of people automatically assume it's drugs but they forget about all the years of hard work and constant dedication that it takes.

Comment

Working...
                                X