Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Who is the biggest natural bodybuilder? (Why are they small bitches?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mafuentesjr View Post
    Natural_O (Mr. Hansen),
    I wish that I had some of your genetics and hope that I will be able to get somewhere near that shape sometime in the near future.
    Those are some awesome pics of a natural bodybuilder !

Thank you, Sir, for instilling a new source of motivation for me.

Respectfully,
    Manny FU2

Round is a shape.

Respectfully,
    Desmond Chiodi

Comment

• Typically, the people who accuse legit naturals of using steroids are always the people who either are unable to gain real mass without steroids or who are wee little people themselves. Usually guys who don't even work out on a regular basis and "assume" that it is impossible to look a certain way without steroids because they can't imagine someone working as hard as it takes to do so.

Comment

• Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
        i'm 27
        27 is the new 24
        Are you gonna live your life, or are you biding time till you die?

Comment

• Todd Smith

he was at about 230 here and 23 inch arms. used to write for Ironman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKcoWh2ZiUc

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
            There are also people who refuse to believe that there is a difference in how different people respond to drugs. They absolutely believe every single human being reacts exactly the same way. If someone gets bigger than someone else does, they must be using more drugs.

And as for comparing Layne and John - give Layne 4-5 more years of hard training and I have no doubt he will put on at least 20-30 more pounds of muscle. He's only 24!
            Eric... brother you are waisting your time with this one (Method101). May his limited mindset, knowledge and experience one day change before it limits his phyique develop. (NOTE: the lack of negativity in this statement before you blast Method101).

Ron... you are shitting me my man!? Do you mean that different people respond differently to steroids in that some may get bigger than others on the same gear, or bigger than someone on more gear, or not make much improvement due a shit diet and work ethic, or someone may in fact even have more or less side effects based on their genetic predisposition?

Holy cow! Then that is like how in my cardiac medicine world I have some people on different doses of a beta blocker such as Metoprolol. Or they may be on a different beta blocker such as Atenolol which is similar. Or even Coreg which is better if you have hear failure. Or how about all of the diffferent cardiac/blood pressure med categories apart from beta blockers such as ACE-Inhibitors, Calcium Channel Blockers, diuretics and some new stuff... well well well. Go figure!?

Ron... what you should say but are too nice so I will...

when all the drug knowledge you have is limited to what you've heard on the street, in the gym, or from the bro's on the boards and it's only steroid related and that knowledge is LIMITED at best coupled with a closed mind, no knowledge of genetics, medicine, real bodybuilding science... then maybe you should shut the phuck up.

you have two ears to listen more than you speak (type)...
            Humapro - Protein for Humans - alrindustries.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Eye popping pump View Post
              Typically, the people who accuse legit naturals of using steroids are always the people who either are unable to gain real mass without steroids or who are wee little people themselves. Usually guys who don't even work out on a regular basis and "assume" that it is impossible to look a certain way without steroids because they can't imagine someone working as hard as it takes to do so.

you said more than a mouthful. but they will hate on you for these remarks that they know are true or are in denial about.

in fact i used to be one of those people from age 15-25. i gave up frequently in those years. gym memberships & training were 6 months on 6 months off. no supplements and poor nutrition cause i though it was all on "the juice".

not until i got some real knowledge (we never know it all by far) and began to apply it to nutrition, supplements, training & rest did i make marked improvements. later a shitty marriage and school got in the way again but i had the base and know how. once the will came back April 2007 it's been on.

i have recently experimented with H-drol. i no longer consider myself "natural". but im not too confident in these compounds. i was making my best gains and surpassing old unbeatable in my mind strength PR's prior & with am continouing with no real marked increase in pace of gains? no increase or decrease in libido either?
              Humapro - Protein for Humans - alrindustries.com

Comment

• Halodrol jacks up my libido. The wife doesn't like that too much!
                Muscular Development Online Editor
                FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

• Originally posted by richie_briggs View Post

hahahahaha by 23 you mean 18... Friggin ronnie colemans are barely 23 if even at all..

Comment

23"? Congrats on having the worst post all week long!

Comment

• Originally posted by Method101 View Post
                      Haha ok, I am sure Natural_O looks like he has 30-40lbs more muscle than Layne Norton just because of his "genetics".

And as far as you talking about Jay/Ronnie and other juicers who are small in comparison, response to drugs is a whole diffren't issue to what you can attain naturally as proven by Kevin Levrone who has since retiring shrunk down to 170lbs from 250 and is at a higher bodyfat level.
                      Each individual has a different genetic make-up and that relates to the endocrine system as well as how sensitive people are to hormones, hormone replacement, and how sensitive their androgen receptors are. Someone coudl be VERY sensitive and have extremely respondent receptors in terms of drugs. That would make since in Levrone's case.
                      TEAM P/RR/S ELITE
                      www.fitcorps.net

Comment

• Originally posted by WisconsinBB View Post
                        23"? Congrats on having the worst post all week long!
                        august issue of Ironman 2001 he is on the cover for a closer look

Comment

• I read in another forum that apparantly John did use drugs back in the 80s, any truth to this?

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=272415.0

Comment

• Originally posted by Method101 View Post
                            I read in another forum that apparantly John did use drugs back in the 80s, any truth to this?

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=272415.0

If he is natural, my name is George Bush.

Comment

LMAO, if he is lucky his arms are 19'' and he is on tons of drugs anyway so who cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by Naturally Built View Post
                                This morning I counted 34 drug tests taken over the past 14 years (urinalysis and polygraph), but I'm sure the haters will say they are easy to beat. After a career devoted to training, competing, and living the drug free lifestyle I'm sad to say that most of the general public just doesn't care about drugs in sports, and often I've felt that natural bodybuilders get way less respect for their choice in our sport.
                                Drug tests are a joke and you are a million miles away from natural, yet you still look like crap. Good job getting a fake ID to go to teenage dances.

Comment

Working...
                                X