Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Who is the biggest natural bodybuilder? (Why are they small bitches?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Natural_O View Post
    Thanks Eric! I totally take it as a compliment if someone thinks I am using drugs in those pictures but thanks for responding. You're absolutely right though, it takes a TREMENDOUS amount of work (in the gym and at the dinner table) not to mention years of effort, to build a good physique. Lots of people automatically assume it's drugs but they forget about all the years of hard work and constant dedication that it takes.
    You should take it as a compliment, if you were on drugs you would have legs so we all know you are natty.

Comment

• Originally posted by ForemanRules View Post
      Drug tests are a joke and you are a million miles away from natural, yet you still look like crap. Good job getting a fake ID to go to teenage dances.
      LOL...so not only are saying he is a liar, but on top of it, telling him he looks like crap! Wow, a double whammy attack!

You are a very interesting person Foreman, I must say.
      CEO BBuilt International www.broserbuilt.com
      NGA
      PRO BODYBUILDER
      PRRS/FDFS PIONEER

Comment

• Originally posted by bodyfx2 View Post
        LOL...so not only are saying he is a liar, but on top of it, telling him he looks like crap! Wow, a double whammy attack!
        Yes he is a liar, and yes he looks like crap.

Comment

• Originally posted by ForemanRules View Post
          Yes he is a liar, and yes he looks like crap.
          Let me ask you this, out of curiosity.

Is there any bodybuilder that you have seen that YOU believe is natural and that you are actually impressed with (in terms of his physique)?
          CEO BBuilt International www.broserbuilt.com
          NGA
          PRO BODYBUILDER
          PRRS/FDFS PIONEER

Comment

• Originally posted by richie_briggs View Post
            he was at about 230 here and 23 inch arms. used to write for Ironman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKcoWh2ZiUc
            He should atleast get his gyno removed!
            RIP Hagen (blocked cock), RIP Elf (pancreas), RIP BigBenj (murder), RIP GFR (natural causes)

Comment

• Originally posted by Natural_O View Post
              Thanks Eric! I totally take it as a compliment if someone thinks I am using drugs in those pictures but thanks for responding. You're absolutely right though, it takes a TREMENDOUS amount of work (in the gym and at the dinner table) not to mention years of effort, to build a good physique. Lots of people automatically assume it's drugs but they forget about all the years of hard work and constant dedication that it takes.
              Are you a LIFETIME natural meaning no PH's or AAS or GH ever? Bet I dont get a reply
              RIP Hagen (blocked cock), RIP Elf (pancreas), RIP BigBenj (murder), RIP GFR (natural causes)

Comment

• Originally posted by Frederick View Post
                Are you a LIFETIME natural meaning no PH's or AAS or GH ever? Bet I dont get a reply
                You will get a reply. John has never once claimed to be a lifetime natural. If you actually did a minimal amount of research on the man, you would already know the answer to this question.

Comment

• Originally posted by bodyfx2 View Post
                  Let me ask you this, out of curiosity.

Is there any bodybuilder that you have seen that YOU believe is natural and that you are actually impressed with (in terms of his physique)?
                  Yes, many.

Comment

• Ahhh the same old argument....

Comment

• Originally posted by bjizzle06 View Post
                      You will get a reply. John has never once claimed to be a lifetime natural. If you actually did a minimal amount of research on the man, you would already know the answer to this question.
                      Why would I do research on him? Thanks for answering on his behalf, he is not natural then! end of discussion.

Comment

• John Hansen, IF you ever did take pro hormones and AAS like some people have said you admitted to, then you are a no good son of a bitch and you shouldn't be running a show called "Natural Bodybuilding", once a user ALWAYS a user.

The way you said it's more about the hard training and diet is bullshit, talking about training, layne norton can deadlift 3x his own bodyweight, and has a phd in skeletal muscle protein metabolism.. so he trains harder and has a better diet than you ever did, no doubt about it.

and you think it's fair to post up your juiced up physique in comparison to his and claim it's all genetics lmao?

All your going to do is set unrealistic expectations for naive people just starting to go to the gym and when they don't see results their gonna think they are inferior to you because of the genetics or they don't work hard enough but the truth is they just don't stick a needle in their ass.
                        Last edited by Method101; March 28, 2009, 06:15 AM.

Comment

• I have been natural for three months! I am starting my next cycle next week for 9 weeks then I will return to natural status!

Comment

• I think Layne sets an excellent example of what can be achieved with average genetics, no drugs, just a tenacious attitude, brains, and a powerful work ethic.
                            Muscular Development Online Editor
                            FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

I have been natural for three months! I am starting my next cycle next week for 9 weeks then I will return to natural status!

Comment

Why would I do research on him? Thanks for answering on his behalf, he is not natural then! end of discussion.
                                You don't want to do research on him, but you want to ask him a dumb question that he's answered ad nauseum elsewhere.

He is not a lifetime natural, and never claimed to be. But obviously in your book there is no such thing except a lifetime natural -- most natural bodybuilding organizations differ with you on that definition.

Comment

Working...
                                X