Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Who is the biggest natural bodybuilder? (Why are they small bitches?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bodyfx2 View Post
    Sorry, but you are incorrect there my friend. I do not only train natural competitors but also handle many that use all types of enhancement drugs. In addition, I have researched steroids heavily for the past 20 years in order to remain as effective as possible at what I do.

But hey...if you think a steroid cycle or two (unless they last for months and months at a time like some crazy dudes do) is going to keep an extra 20-30 lbs on a guy after being off of them for 10+ years, that is YOUR business.
    I respect Mr Hansen for being honest about his drug use, it is the liars that get no respect from me.

What I am disputing with you is that you say someone cannot keep gains from previous drug use which is not true. Obviously all gains from drugs cannot be kept but majoraty can through smart training and nutrition.
    Once the muscles have been a certain size it becomes easier to attain that size or reach that size again even without drugs.

If Mr Hansen just used drugs for dieting then obviously he gained his size naturally. I never said his physique was built from drugs, I was just curious as to what his previous drug use was.
    RIP Hagen (blocked cock), RIP Elf (pancreas), RIP BigBenj (murder), RIP GFR (natural causes)

Comment

• Originally posted by Frederick View Post
      I respect Mr Hansen for being honest about his drug use, it is the liars that get no respect from me.

What I am disputing with you is that you say someone cannot keep gains from previous drug use which is not true. Obviously all gains from drugs cannot be kept but majoraty can through smart training and nutrition.
      Once the muscles have been a certain size it becomes easier to attain that size or reach that size again even without drugs.

If Mr Hansen just used drugs for dieting then obviously he gained his size naturally. I never said his physique was built from drugs, I was just curious as to what his previous drug use was.
      if you get over your natural genetic limitations that you can build with natural levels of test in your body, how can you hold onto that muscle once you go back to normal test levels? same thing for growth, and slin....I would imagine you can get to your natural genetic limit faster, and then hold THAT, but I don't see how one could maintain over their natural limits coming off the drugs, especially a long while after...not that he's a good example, because I don't think he trains like he used to...but look at levrone...yates is probably a better example, still trains and all, but no where near his old size....and he's probably on HRT!
      Eric Helms Controlled Labs Athlete NASM CPT & PES
      http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Quelly View Post
        if you get over your natural genetic limitations that you can build with natural levels of test in your body, how can you hold onto that muscle once you go back to normal test levels? same thing for growth, and slin....I would imagine you can get to your natural genetic limit faster, and then hold THAT, but I don't see how one could maintain over their natural limits coming off the drugs, especially a long while after...not that he's a good example, because I don't think he trains like he used to...but look at levrone...yates is probably a better example, still trains and all, but no where near his old size....and he's probably on HRT!
        Yates & Lee Haney are the premier examples of men who continued to train post pro career, who look decent but nowhere near their old form.

While it is rumored that Yates is a fan of recreational drugs & Lee is let's say more wholesome... Kevin Levrone is not a premium example because he purposely detrained to get smaller for HOLLYWOOD. They did not even like him near 190-200lbs mark or he'd be totally type cast i.e., "Redline" the movie. It is also rumored that Kev took long training breaks and went off cycle post Olympia coming down under 230lbs, no where near his 250lbs competitive weight.
        Humapro - Protein for Humans - alrindustries.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Quelly View Post
          They are not very good examples at all! Yates is hardly training for the olympia anymore, he only trains for matainance ie hes not trying to get bigger and as for Levrone, he does not even train anymore. Im sure those guys could get bigger without drugs if they wanted to. In saying that, Im not stupid enough to think they could get as big as before.
          RIP Hagen (blocked cock), RIP Elf (pancreas), RIP BigBenj (murder), RIP GFR (natural causes)

Comment

• Originally posted by Frederick View Post
            They are not very good examples at all! Yates is hardly training for the olympia anymore, he only trains for matainance ie hes not trying to get bigger and as for Levrone, he does not even train anymore. Im sure those guys could get bigger without drugs if they wanted to. In saying that, Im not stupid enough to think they could get as big as before.

the real question is..

if they did train balls to the wall again and eat like they used.. could they get bigger then they would if they never touched stuff ever?

i mean dorian still walks around at like 225 ish.. and he is pretty hard..

Comment

• You really think dorian walks around at 225ish?? I doubt it that myself..
              A standard is set when performance is taken to a new level.

Comment

• Originally posted by hulk7280 View Post
                the real question is..

if they did train balls to the wall again and eat like they used.. could they get bigger then they would if they never touched stuff ever?

im 6'1 243lbs soft, abs just visible depending on the diet/time of day. much bigger than the avi of one year ago contest day. pre-contest was only 230lbs Jan 2008.

i just stood next to Dorian at the ASC after party. what is he 5'10?

if he is 225lbs "hard" then i am the freaking Prince of Dubai!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Norway Power View Post
                  Why is it sad, if you think they don't have size then lets se you put you picture up next to one of theirs.
                  Agreed Norway Power. If Freak of Freaks prove to be smaller than 'the sad natural bitches' what does it make him? Pathetic cunt????

Comment

• Originally posted by hulk7280 View Post
                    the real question is..

Yes!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobra View Post
                      You really think dorian walks around at 225ish?? I doubt it that myself..
                      I saw Dorian at the Arnold this year and he looked pretty damn big!

Comment

• Originally posted by Natural_O View Post
                        I saw Dorian at the Arnold this year and he looked pretty damn big!
                        sorry. nope. nope. and nope. stood right next to him. decent but not impressive even for a retired guy on HRT.

Comment

• Originally posted by dnice91369 View Post
                          sorry. nope. nope. and nope. stood right next to him. decent but not impressive even for a retired guy on HRT.
                          Maybe your bigger than you think you are Dince!

Comment

• Originally posted by dnice91369 View Post
                            Really man? Hmmm, I was sitting with him and briefly talking and he still seemed mighty big and hard. I would guess at least 225 or so. Although he was wearing baggy clothes so who knows for sure. But his forearms were still jacked.
                            CEO BBuilt International www.broserbuilt.com
                            NGA
                            PRO BODYBUILDER
                            PRRS/FDFS PIONEER

Comment

• Just saw this - Dorian touches on the rumors of his light bodyweight in his JUNE "Blood and Guts" column.

He is 262 pounds right now.

Since he retired, he has never gone under 245.

The last time he weighed 225 pounds, he was 22 years old.
                              Muscular Development Online Editor
                              FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobra View Post
                                You really think dorian walks around at 225ish?? I doubt it that myself..
                                at least! and the guy is freakin hard.. he has viens all down his forearms and stuff..

i just saw him in mark dugdales video.. the in dungeon one( a gread DVD by the way.. one of the best ive seen)

and he is very comparable to mark in size and he def doesnt look "soft"

Comment

Working...
                                X