Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Who is the biggest natural bodybuilder? (Why are they small bitches?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If indeed that's what he was doing, then I think he's doing it the right way, rather than cycling on and off heavy amounts as most competitive bb's do.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

• As for me Layne and Eric Broser are doing a GREAT JOB on the NATURAL BODYBUILDING FRONT!

I have a TON OF RESPECT FOR THESE TWO GUYS!

Comment

• Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
        As for me Layne and Eric Broser are doing a GREAT JOB on the NATURAL BODYBUILDING FRONT!

I have a TON OF RESPECT FOR THESE TWO GUYS!
        Thank you very much.
        CEO BBuilt International www.broserbuilt.com
        NGA
        PRO BODYBUILDER
        PRRS/FDFS PIONEER

Comment

• What would be considerd big as a natural bodybuilder ( contest shape)? 210,200,190,180 pounds?

Comment

• Hannie, this is a trick question. Guys who worship the huge freaks like Cutler will say that anybody less than 250 pounds shredded is small. And this is not possible without drugs - unless we are talking about a guy who is 6-7 tall!
            FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
              Hannie, this is a trick question. Guys who worship the huge freaks like Cutler will say that anybody less than 250 pounds shredded is small. And this is not possible without drugs - unless we are talking about a guy who is 6-7 tall!
              yeah true,but how many pounds would you say would be considerd big for a natural?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannie View Post
                yeah true,but how many pounds would you say would be considerd big for a natural?
                impossible to put a number on it. Everyone's bone structure is different. Jim Cordova competes at 165 lbs and doesn't look a pound under 220. Other guys compete at 200 and they look like they weigh 180.

In the end it doesn't matter, either you look good or you don't. Judges don't come on stage with a tape measure and a scale.
                BioLayne LLC
                PhD, Nutritional Sciences
                Scivation Athlete
                MD Columnist
                Website

Comment

• Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
                  impossible to put a number on it. Everyone's bone structure is different. Jim Cordova competes at 165 lbs and doesn't look a pound under 220. Other guys compete at 200 and they look like they weigh 180.

In the end it doesn't matter, either you look good or you don't. Judges don't come on stage with a tape measure and a scale.
                  jip!its all about the illusion.

Comment

• Originally posted by str8flexed View Post

Excellent post Layne, and so true.

Funny thing is, I only ever weigh myself because people ask me what I weigh...otherwise, I could give a sh%t. I could walk onstage in decent shape at 230 lbs, but I would likely place near the bottom. Or, I could walk onstage at 215 in shape and place near the top. Until there is a scale onstage, weight, measurements, etc mean nothing. Its just the quality of the overall package!
                    CEO BBuilt International www.broserbuilt.com
                    NGA
                    PRO BODYBUILDER
                    PRRS/FDFS PIONEER

Comment

• That's very true what Layne said about the bone structure. He mentioned Jim Cordova. I saw Jim guest pose and would have guessed him about 185-190 pounds but, in fact, he only weighed 165 pounds. Dave Goodin is another one who only weighs 165-170 pounds onstage but looks like he is 20 pounds heavier than that. I have a friend from Chicago, Joe Silzer, who competes in the middleweight class so he weighs 170-175 pounds onstage but he has huge arms and quads and looks like he is closer to 200 pounds. I personally have a pretty big bone structure with wide shoulders and a big ribcage. If I get down to 200 pounds, I actually look too flat and thin. My best weight onstage is around 205 pounds and I've competed around 208 in the past but that was just a little too heavy. I've been as heavy as 243 pounds in the off season when I was 33 years old so my structure can carry more weight but that's only a number. As Layne, Eric and Ron have said, it's only about how you LOOK onstage that counts!

Comment

If indeed that's what he was doing, then I think he's doing it the right way, rather than cycling on and off heavy amounts as most competitive bb's do.
                        Most competetive bb's dont cycle! they stay on all year!
                        RIP Hagen (blocked cock), RIP Elf (pancreas), RIP BigBenj (murder), RIP GFR (natural causes)

Comment

• Originally posted by Natural_O View Post
                          He may have competed at that weight but he's not ripped and in contest condition now. In the off season when he was competing, he was 300 and over so he's a good 40 pounds lighter than that now. Eric, my guess is that he's not totally clean right now.
                          doesnt matter he still looked alot bigger even in contest condition than he does now and as far as I know he is still very lean at present.
                          RIP Hagen (blocked cock), RIP Elf (pancreas), RIP BigBenj (murder), RIP GFR (natural causes)

Comment

• Everybody is fixated on weight.

It's why there are so many fat-asses walking around with a good 30-50 extra pounds of pure lard they don't need, just so they can tell everyone they weigh 250, 300, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Z Money View Post
                              Sounds like some natty stole your girl or somethin.....
                              u realize thats layne norton right? hahaha

Comment

Everybody is fixated on weight.

It's why there are so many fat-asses walking around with a good 30-50 extra pounds of pure lard they don't need, just so they can tell everyone they weigh 250, 300, etc.
                                So damn true!

I hate it when people ask me what I weigh, and it's less then they weigh, and they immediately assume that they are bigger. Despite my arms, legs, chest, shoulders, etc. a good couple inches bigger and my waist a good couple inches smaller. Not that I care all that much, just plain stupid assumption making. I've seen lean guys in the gym that are 220-230 lbs that look nowhere close to my size at a tad under 200lbs.

Comment

Working...
                                X