Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Who is the biggest natural bodybuilder? (Why are they small bitches?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lolz for the thread resurrection
    Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever

Comment

• Originally posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
      These two are considered natty by todays standards, and both are huge.
      ????? Are you drunk?

Comment

• Originally posted by OTIS View Post
        lolz for the thread resurrection
        LOL didn't even realise. Another one for the record books.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigRonnie View Post
          ????? Are you drunk?
          He is saying that the freaks back in the day are nothing compared to the freaks of today. By the standards of the freaks today (Ronnie Coleman), the BBers in the 70's look natty.

When I competed in my first contest, it was in the NGA. A natty federation. You should have seen the pro's backstage... If you can get a TRT script from a doctor, you can use those drugs and still compete in that organization, no problem. Nobody cares.

10 guys get randomly tested at the show, and only 1 piss sample gets tested.

And these guys are nothing compared to Doug Miller, ect, ect. They are not even in the same league, and they have to use drugs as natty's.

You guys are blind if you think Doug Miller and other Natty's in his league are actually natural.
          My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

• Originally posted by bodyfx2 View Post
            Can you name any...I mean, if they are well known enough to recognize.
            None are well known, just people I have known over the years that I know are natty.

Like I have always said, the best natty body builders are unknown because they don't cheat.

Comment

• Who is the natty guru now days?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                "Small bitches." Wow. What a respectful way to put it.

IDIOT. Did you crawl over here from some nest of trolls?
                There is one particular web site full of negative haters where every other thread starts with a rude, insulting statement about a person or a group of people, and then adds, "Discuss."

MD will not turn into a site like that.

If that's what you came here for, please FUCK OFF.

Or will it? muuhahahah... in all seriousness, the site was much more positive and encouraging last year and before....

Comment

• ^^ Yup. Lot of trolling is allowed here that doesn't fly elsewhere. Nobody has anything positive to say about anybody and everybody is apparently the next top pro waiting to emerge, thus their aloof attitudes.

Comment

• perfect reply...lets see some blood work come back and then we will know....talk don't mean anything...nothing !

Comment

• Originally posted by rjackd1 View Post
                      ^^ Yup. Lot of trolling is allowed here that doesn't fly elsewhere. Nobody has anything positive to say about anybody and everybody is apparently the next top pro waiting to emerge, thus their aloof attitudes.
                      Fuck off.
                      My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

• ...yep, lots of young whippersnappers running around here that don't know their heads from their asses, balls haven't even dropped yet, talking about weed and Jesus and.....

Fuck off? Who? Me?

Comment

...yep, lots of young whippersnappers running around here that don't know their heads from their asses, balls haven't even dropped yet, talking about weed and Jesus and.....

Fuck off? Who? Me?
                          I was intentionally proving your point, but whatever.
                          My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

• Lol I'm aware buddy....that's why I responded as I did. Are you high again?

Comment

Lol I'm aware buddy....that's why I responded as I did. Are you high again?
                              Sadly, I am extremely sober..
                              My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnage View Post
                                Or will it? muuhahahah... in all seriousness, the site was much more positive and encouraging last year and before....
                                Apparently I underestimated the ability of the MD site to remain troll-free.

A big part of that was the entertainment value they obviously provide to many.
                                Muscular Development Online Editor
                                FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Working...
                                X