Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Who is the biggest natural bodybuilder? (Why are they small bitches?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Is that Jim Cordova?
    No Ron...that is somebody's little brother who is competing this coming weekend. Another guess?
    CEO BBuilt International www.broserbuilt.com
    NGA
    PRO BODYBUILDER
    PRRS/FDFS PIONEER

Comment

• Originally posted by bodyfx2 View Post
      No Ron...that is somebody's little brother who is competing this coming weekend. Another guess?
      Your little brother?
      Muscular Development Online Editor
      FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

• Ok, now I see it's Flex W's little bro - he can't be that young anymore - probably 40 or close to it by now. I met him waaaay back in the mid 90's, Robert Gibbs.
        FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

• LOL...yeah, its Robert! He is still younger than Flex! I don't think he is 40 though.
          NGA
          PRO BODYBUILDER
          PRRS/FDFS PIONEER

Comment

• I don't call myself natural because I used plenty of gear on and off from 1997-2006 (no slin or GH, contrary to popular belief that everyone does), but this was right before 2009 Team U, 3 1/2 years clean at that point -
            Attached Files

Comment

I don't call myself natural because I used plenty of gear on and off from 1997-2006 (no slin or GH, contrary to popular belief that everyone does), but this was right before 2009 Team U, 3 1/2 years clean at that point -
              How did you do at that show? Do you believe most of the top guys there are truly natural? Natural "converts?" Or "cheaters." And I am asking for your opinion since there is no way to KNOW.
              NGA
              PRO BODYBUILDER
              PRRS/FDFS PIONEER

Comment

How did you do at that show? Do you believe most of the top guys there are truly natural? Natural "converts?" Or "cheaters." And I am asking for your opinion since there is no way to KNOW.
                I got my ass handed to me - 9th out of 13 light-heavies.

Don't know who was truly clean, but I am fairly certain there are very, very few lifetime natties in that show. I am obvously in no position to judge, since I did my share of juice. But it's safe to say that most of the guys who beat me didn't beat me because they were simply bigger or fuller - they had better overall shape and proportions too.

Comment

LOL...yeah, its Robert! He is still younger than Flex! I don't think he is 40 though.
                  He can't be any younger than 35-36 by now. Back when I met him I was 25-26 and he wasn't that much younger - and I turned 41 in September.

Comment

I got my ass handed to me - 9th out of 13 light-heavies.

Don't know who was truly clean, but I am fairly certain there are very, very few lifetime natties in that show. I am obvously in no position to judge, since I did my share of juice. But it's safe to say that most of the guys who beat me didn't beat me because they were simply bigger or fuller - they had better overall shape and proportions too.
                    Thanks for the honest answer Ron. I only ask because I have been considering that show myself.
                    NGA
                    PRO BODYBUILDER
                    PRRS/FDFS PIONEER

Comment

• Just texted Flex and he thinks Robert is 42. Probably looks 28 though!

Comment

Thanks for the honest answer Ron. I only ask because I have been considering that show myself.
                        I'm moving up to HW for 2011 Team U (just barely - I will probably be 207-210) and I'm pretty sure you've over 198. . . it would be an honor to stand up there with you.

Comment

• i'm natural and probably bigger than freak of freaks
                          heru ra ha: let there be might

Comment

Just texted Flex and he thinks Robert is 42. Probably looks 28 though!
                            Damn, I thought he was like 26 or so, LOL.
                            NGA
                            PRO BODYBUILDER
                            PRRS/FDFS PIONEER

Comment

I'm moving up to HW for 2011 Team U (just barely - I will probably be 207-210) and I'm pretty sure you've over 198. . . it would be an honor to stand up there with you.
                              It would be MY honor Ron!
                              NGA
                              PRO BODYBUILDER
                              PRRS/FDFS PIONEER

Comment

• I've competed in OCB, INBA,IFPA,NPC,NPA,Musclemania, and Venice Beach

Comment

Working...
                                X