Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Who is the biggest natural bodybuilder? (Why are they small bitches?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a forever natural bodybuilder I've never used just years of consistency, roughly 30 years or so
    of consistent training I'm 43 years young

Comment

• I made to transition from powerlifter to bodybuilder in 2004 I was 260lbs with about 18% bodyfat my first bodybuilding show was an NPC show I came in at 202lbs I won Las Vegas Classic 2007 and 198lbs

Comment

• I'm not your average bodybuilder, I don't go out I don't drink I just train I stay to myself I never hang out after shows I haven't been marketing myself at all until recently, I took this year off from competing to reflect on my mistakes I've been winning so many shows but nothing to show for them so decided that maybe it was because I was involved with too many different organizations, doing too many shows a year, and not putting 100% in preparing for show I was getting away with 3 and 4 week diets and some how I was still placing in the top 15 at the USA's ,plus not networking and marketing myself, so I have been preparing for 2011 to bring my all, no more 3 and 4 week diets I will do the proper 16 or 12 weeks from now on have to take it serious and be about business.

Comment

• Originally posted by mattchews34 View Post
          My name it Carl Matthews
          I have been said to be one of the dumbest fake natural bodybuilders
          At 240lbs, 10% body fat, will be competing at 220lbs.[ATTACH=CONFIG]221789[/ATTACH]
          No arms no chest and a giant gut.

You are on slin, test and GH and still look like shit.

Nice 0 hair line Mr natty.

Comment

• I really appreciate your support for the natural athlete and I thank you for the compliment
            when you say such things it just proves that all the years of sacrifice, training, determination, hardwork,and dedication
            has paid of. I thank you from my whole heart I appreciate you for being you.

Comment

• ^^^^Directed @ GFR's post

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

Comment

• mattchews34 friend request = not a chance son.

Get a chest and some arms, plus lose the huge gut and then, maybe I might reconsider.

Comment

• thats ok, I still appreciate the compliments
                  Last edited by mattchews34; November 16, 2010, 03:35 AM.

Comment

• you must have a flawless physique.

Comment

• I'd like to see some of your photos maybe we all could learn something from your amazing build.
                      Its been wonderful chatting with you thanks again for you support of the natural athlete and the awesome compliments you really made my year.

Comment

you must have a flawless physique.
                        GFR's physique will own you into eternity....

Comment

I'd like to see some of your photos maybe we all could learn something from your amazing build.
                          Its been wonderful chatting with you thanks again for you support of the natural athlete and the awesome compliments you really made my year.

Welcome to the boards! This is part of 'putting yourself out there' You have to take the good with the bad.
                          Muscular Development Online Editor
                          FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

• Originally posted by PIGIRON View Post
                            GFR's physique will own you into eternity....
                            Pics?

Comment

• (Good with the bad) what they meant for bad is really GOOD !!

I am fine with the attacks they are just compliments to me the more the better, it just proves that all the work I've put in and all the years of sticking to my integrity was worth it. Now I can say I am one of the largest forever natural competing bodybuilders which is an amazing deal even if no-one else thinks so, I do this for the love of health and fitness. so Thanks in advance for all the compliments.

Comment

• You can also follow my progress on youtube and compare the differences over the years.
                                I will continue to upload more as I draw closer to competition time.
                                Here is what you type in to monitor my transformation >> youtube.com>> ( Bodybuilder CARL MATTHEWS )

Comment

Working...
                                X