Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Who is the biggest natural bodybuilder? (Why are they small bitches?)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Welcome to the boards! This is part of 'putting yourself out there' You have to take the good with the bad.
    LOL...Truth!
    CEO BBuilt International www.broserbuilt.com
    NGA
    PRO BODYBUILDER
    PRRS/FDFS PIONEER

    Comment


    • Natural Athletes big prize money this year

      Olympia 101.jpgOlympia 128.jpg Top 4 Natural Olympia last weekend ,
      Testing with WADA (IOC) Olympic games, now hair test, you can not cheat a hair test, it shows everything within at least the last 6 month

      Comment


      • Originally posted by ben1 View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]222008[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]222009[/ATTACH] Top 4 Natural Olympia last weekend ,
        Testing with WADA (IOC) Olympic games, now hair test, you can not cheat a hair test, it shows everything within at least the last 6 month
        Who was the winner? He looks awesome! Kiyoshi looked tough there too. If I had to guess it looks like he's past the LH limit of 198 for sure - but these are height classes anyway, right?
        Muscular Development Online Editor
        FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

        Comment


        • The pic of guy standing along is Justin Figuera from Australia. I know of Justin and he is a super hard trainer, very clever guy in regards to nutrition also and everyone in the industry here speaks very highly of him.

          I have always seen Justin as a pro level competitor. He was always pipped at the post in previous years.

          He won the Amateur comp at the weekend and came 4th in the Pro's.

          The guy on the right with Ricardo jnr and Kyoshi is Mike Waddington of Australia. He came 2nd and Ricardo 3rd.
          NEW PREP AUG 2018

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
            Welcome to the boards! This is part of 'putting yourself out there' You have to take the good with the bad.
            x2 great post Ron.

            I am of the 1% here at MD who has posted many pics, some when I was in the worst shape of my life. The insecure trolls bashed away and guess what, I trained harder and dieted harder....as for the trolls...well they still have not posted any pics.


            Bottom line is if you do not have pics posted you are a coward and your opinion is worth about as much as a turd floating in the toilet.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by ben1 View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]222008[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]222009[/ATTACH] Top 4 Natural Olympia last weekend ,
              Testing with WADA (IOC) Olympic games, now hair test, you can not cheat a hair test, it shows everything within at least the last 6 month
              Moody won, so how did they do a hair test on him?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by ben1 View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]222008[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]222009[/ATTACH] Top 4 Natural Olympia last weekend ,
                Testing with WADA (IOC) Olympic games, now hair test, you can not cheat a hair test, it shows everything within at least the last 6 month
                ROFL only if you have hair.

                Comment


                • I am not kidding right now but if we have to we will pull it out of your ass, you always have somewhere at least one hair

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                    Who was the winner? He looks awesome! Kiyoshi looked tough there too. If I had to guess it looks like he's past the LH limit of 198 for sure - but these are height classes anyway, right?
                    No at the Pro division everybody is in 1 class, I think he was around 205 on stage

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                      Who was the winner? He looks awesome! Kiyoshi looked tough there too. If I had to guess it looks like he's past the LH limit of 198 for sure - but these are height classes anyway, right?
                      1 point difference between Kiyoshi and Mike also for 3rd and 4th place only 1 point difference, it was very very close.
                      Kiyoshi won $7000 plus a $10000 guest posing contract for 1st place.

                      Comment


                      • Anyone know where I can find more pictures of the Natural O from this past weekend?!
                        www.LamarByrdJr.com
                        TeamWolf

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
                          x2 great post Ron.

                          I am of the 1% here at MD who has posted many pics, some when I was in the worst shape of my life. The insecure trolls bashed away and guess what, I trained harder and dieted harder....as for the trolls...well they still have not posted any pics.


                          Bottom line is if you do not have pics posted you are a coward and your opinion is worth about as much as a turd floating in the toilet.
                          By that logic, the eight million pics I have posted make me either supremely brave, exceedingly delusional, or perhaps both.
                          Muscular Development Online Editor
                          FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by bigbadwolf00 View Post
                            Anyone know where I can find more pictures of the Natural O from this past weekend?!
                            posted some of the Pro finals in the Nattie section..................

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                              Who was the winner? He looks awesome! Kiyoshi looked tough there too. If I had to guess it looks like he's past the LH limit of 198 for sure - but these are height classes anyway, right?
                              Actually Ron I stepped on stage at 197 on the dot!!!!
                              kiyoshimoody.com
                              *TEAM GENR8* genr8speed.com

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
                                Bottom line is if you do not have pics posted you are a coward and your opinion is worth about as much as a turd floating in the toilet.
                                Great post!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X