Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Who is the biggest natural bodybuilder? (Why are they small bitches?)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Kiyoshi Moody View Post
    Actually Ron I stepped on stage at 197 on the dot!!!!
    Congrats, you looked amazing!

    You sir, were a big part of why I decided to take 2 years off after last year's Team U to put on a few more pounds and GET THE HELL OUT OF THE LIGHT-HEAVIES!
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Kiyoshi Moody View Post
      Actually Ron I stepped on stage at 197 on the dot!!!!
      You look absolutely amazing in that shot above!!! How tall are you KM?
      CEO BBuilt International www.broserbuilt.com
      NGA
      PRO BODYBUILDER
      PRRS/FDFS PIONEER

      Comment


      • Originally posted by bodyfx2 View Post
        You look absolutely amazing in that shot above!!! How tall are you KM?
        I am 5-8 and he seemed a bit taller than me standing next to him.
        Muscular Development Online Editor
        FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
          I am 5-8 and he seemed a bit taller than me standing next to him.
          He looks like he weighs 215 or so!
          CEO BBuilt International www.broserbuilt.com
          NGA
          PRO BODYBUILDER
          PRRS/FDFS PIONEER

          Comment


          • Originally posted by bodyfx2 View Post
            He looks like he weighs 215 or so!
            Tiny, tiny joints - that would be the Japanese half!
            Muscular Development Online Editor
            FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
              Tiny, tiny joints - that would be the Japanese half!
              Yeah, definite genetic freak is KM!
              CEO BBuilt International www.broserbuilt.com
              NGA
              PRO BODYBUILDER
              PRRS/FDFS PIONEER

              Comment


              • Originally posted by bodyfx2 View Post
                Yeah, definite genetic freak is KM!
                He is also lighter in the off-season and gains weight going into shows - tell me that isn't pretty unique.
                Muscular Development Online Editor
                FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                  He is also lighter in the off-season and gains weight going into shows - tell me that isn't pretty unique.

                  Yes Ron it is quite unique even for assisted bodybuilders...shouldnt that tell u something?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by bigkahuna123 View Post
                    Yes Ron it is quite unique even for assisted bodybuilders...shouldnt that tell u something?
                    I believe he doesn't eat very much normally - only starts eating 6X day when he is getting ready for a show.

                    Whether you think he is clean or not is entirely up to you. Just don't demand that everyone agree with what you think. If someone is obviously on gear with all the telltale signs like outrageous mass, gyno, raging acne, huge gut, etc, then you can argue that your point of view is most likely correct. Otherwise you are purely speculating. If you really think it's impossible for a guy to be 5-8 or 5-9 and 197 pounds drug-free, you don't think the human body is capable of too much.
                    Muscular Development Online Editor
                    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                      He is also lighter in the off-season and gains weight going into shows - tell me that isn't pretty unique.
                      LOL...he is like the bodybuilders of the 70's...growing into shows!
                      CEO BBuilt International www.broserbuilt.com
                      NGA
                      PRO BODYBUILDER
                      PRRS/FDFS PIONEER

                      Comment


                      • The biggest natural bodybuilder is probably some guy who will never compete that you've never heard of in some random ass town. Or even someone locked up... Who knows.
                        http://www.facebook.com/DannyManslaughter

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Danny Manslaughter View Post
                          The biggest natural bodybuilder is probably some guy who will never compete that you've never heard of in some random ass town. Or even someone locked up... Who knows.
                          Likely you are 100% correct.
                          CEO BBuilt International www.broserbuilt.com
                          NGA
                          PRO BODYBUILDER
                          PRRS/FDFS PIONEER

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Danny Manslaughter View Post
                            The biggest natural bodybuilder is probably some guy who will never compete that you've never heard of in some random ass town. Or even someone locked up... Who knows.
                            I go with the jail theory. I've known correctional officers who trained at gyms I went to who were huge, juiced-up guys, and they would tell me there were inmates where they worked who were just as big and strong - with no drugs, crappy equipment, and even crappier food.
                            Muscular Development Online Editor
                            FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                              I go with the jail theory. I've known correctional officers who trained at gyms I went to who were huge, juiced-up guys, and they would tell me there were inmates where they worked who were just as big and strong - with no drugs, crappy equipment, and even crappier food.
                              I'm a CO and consider myself to have a good build, but you are right there are some jacked mofos in there. One guy in particular is shredded to the bone with insane cuts (black guy) and i've only seen him do some pushups in there one or two times. And he eats honey buns and carbs all day. It's kind of funny. Most of us have to work so hard to achieve good conditioning, and he just sits on his ass and gets bigger and more ripped/
                              http://www.facebook.com/DannyManslaughter

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Danny Manslaughter View Post
                                I'm a CO and consider myself to have a good build, but you are right there are some jacked mofos in there. One guy in particular is shredded to the bone with insane cuts (black guy) and i've only seen him do some pushups in there one or two times. And he eats honey buns and carbs all day. It's kind of funny. Most of us have to work so hard to achieve good conditioning, and he just sits on his ass and gets bigger and more ripped/
                                CO's told me that some of these huge guys train 'all wrong,' meaning same bodyparts 7 days a week, yet they grow anyway. Could be that they rest 23 hours a day and load up on carbs?
                                Muscular Development Online Editor
                                FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X