Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Who is the biggest natural bodybuilder? (Why are they small bitches?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ron Harris
    replied
    My point was that no one should come on this board being disrespectful. That was all.

Leave a comment:

• TheFuture
    replied
    Yeah Ron defienetly does not push natural bodybuilding on anybody at all just because he chooses to train and compete naturally does not mean he bashes those who choose to use performance enhancing drugs.I train and plan on competeing naturally and yet I only follow the IFBB and NPC.

Leave a comment:

• Ron Harris
    replied
    I don't cry about NPC or IFBB and bb's using drugs. By all means, juice it up! I watch the non-tested shows and 99% of all the athletes I work with and know use AAS. Since when have I tried to shove an 'uppity drug-free atttitude' on anyone?

I suspect you don't know anything about me. I used drugs for years and have gone on record many times as saying that I feel steroids are fine for responsible adults. If you are thinking I am trying to slam steroids or anyone that uses them, you have the wrong guy.

Leave a comment:

• str8flexed
    replied
    Originally posted by Geminon View Post
    Then stick to fucking NATURAL BB shows and stop crying about NPC/IFBB. WE LOVE OUR DRUGGED BB'ers!! Stop forcing your uppity drug free attitudes on responsible bb adults.
    who exactly is forcing it upon you? I have no seen any of this? I enjoy the IFBB/NPC and I enjoy natural bodybuilding. I suppose it is wrong to enjoy both

Leave a comment:

• Geminon
    replied
    Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Plus, what about the many guys and girls out there that absolutely do not want to use drugs but love to train and compete? Are they supposed to have no options but to compete against very heavily assisted bodybuilders?
    Then stick to fucking NATURAL BB shows and stop crying about NPC/IFBB. WE LOVE OUR DRUGGED BB'ers!! Stop forcing your uppity drug free attitudes on responsible bb adults.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X