Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Who is the biggest natural bodybuilder? (Why are they small bitches?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Reg Park,Harold Poole and Mike O'Hearn three pretty big naturals

Comment

Great examples.
          Muscular Development Online Editor
          FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

I like to point out guys who were looking pretty damn good LONG before steroids were invented. And I kind of doubt they had much in the way of equipment back then, either.
            Attached Files
            FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

I think people today mentally limit their natural capabilities because the majority of serious bodybuilders use performance enhancing drugs.However most of the top pros would still be the top naturals because they are just genetically superior.

Comment

Wow, this Freak of Freaks dude is off to a great start here on MD.

Comment

There are a lot of disillusioned people that honestly think genetics has nothing to do with success in bb. It's ALL DRUGS.

That's why I had issues with the name of Palumbos column (a name he may not have even liked himself) "Bodybuilding Without Genetics."

Sorry to say, but if you have really bad genetics, all the drugs in the world are not going to make you into a champion. It's like saying you can grab any random 20-year-old kid in the gym and turn him into Mr. O in 5 years with enough gear. No f'ing way.

Comment

I can bielve 100% that there are some great natural BB. reason being is that ive seen some local guys here in NYC with no knowledge of BB nutrion and etc look down right awsome at over 210lbs lean and natural doing just dips, pullups and other bodywieght movements.

and I know that there some BB who have phenomenal genetics and compete naturally and do some serious damage and may even do it at a national level..

but I WILL NOT BELIEVE ANYONE BASED ON WORD..NOT BECAUSE IM A "HATER, JEALOUS" AND WHAT EVER NEGATIVE BITCH COMMENT YOU CAN COME UP WITH.

but does one believe your word....or better yet, why make that statement w/o scientific proof, therefor you are no different that IFBB pros, or the Hippocrates who compete as natural but run drugs!!!

I wouldnt dare hand a paper to my professor with out backup research, proof and etc. bb who claim to be natural need to do the same. I guess if the world worked on that premises that all drug companies can give us all types of pills with no proof of validity and say "JUST TAKE MY WORD BRO, OR MY SAVIOR HAS GIVEN ME POWER" stop blowing your horn's where ever you go about being natural with you proof

end of story!
                    "#KillingShitz #HaterRepz"

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                      Plus, what about the many guys and girls out there that absolutely do not want to use drugs but love to train and compete? Are they supposed to have no options but to compete against very heavily assisted bodybuilders?
                      Then stick to fucking NATURAL BB shows and stop crying about NPC/IFBB. WE LOVE OUR DRUGGED BB'ers!! Stop forcing your uppity drug free attitudes on responsible bb adults.
                      "You told Harpo to beat me" - Color Purple

Comment

Originally posted by Geminon View Post
                        Then stick to fucking NATURAL BB shows and stop crying about NPC/IFBB. WE LOVE OUR DRUGGED BB'ers!! Stop forcing your uppity drug free attitudes on responsible bb adults.
                        who exactly is forcing it upon you? I have no seen any of this? I enjoy the IFBB/NPC and I enjoy natural bodybuilding. I suppose it is wrong to enjoy both
                        BioLayne LLC
                        PhD, Nutritional Sciences
                        Scivation Athlete
                        MD Columnist
                        Website

Comment

I don't cry about NPC or IFBB and bb's using drugs. By all means, juice it up! I watch the non-tested shows and 99% of all the athletes I work with and know use AAS. Since when have I tried to shove an 'uppity drug-free atttitude' on anyone?

I suspect you don't know anything about me. I used drugs for years and have gone on record many times as saying that I feel steroids are fine for responsible adults. If you are thinking I am trying to slam steroids or anyone that uses them, you have the wrong guy.

Comment

Yeah Ron defienetly does not push natural bodybuilding on anybody at all just because he chooses to train and compete naturally does not mean he bashes those who choose to use performance enhancing drugs.I train and plan on competeing naturally and yet I only follow the IFBB and NPC.

Comment

My point was that no one should come on this board being disrespectful. That was all.

Comment

ROB HOPE

Comment

Working...
                                X