Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Who is the biggest natural bodybuilder? (Why are they small bitches?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maryland Muscle View Post
    Doug Miller, and FYI bodybuilding is not about who is biggest
    Forgot to add the pic.

DOUG MILLER

Comment

OMG... they are all liars and cheats! I am psychic... I KNOW!
      BioLayne LLC
      PhD, Nutritional Sciences
      Scivation Athlete
      MD Columnist
      Website

Comment

Originally posted by saturnian View Post
        Let show some respect and take the man at his word. He simply isn't impressed by natural bodybuilders. While its everybody's right to disagree, insulting the man is clearly unneeded.
        He's right, no need for flaming.
        My belief is greater than your doubt

Comment

I would have shown him respect if he had asked his question in a RESPECTFUL manner. Calling all natural bb's 'small bitches' is like saying all bb's who use AAS are 'lazy scumwads.' Neither statement belongs here - total lack of respect.

I have much respect for all hard-working, dedicated bb's - be they natural or assisted.
          Muscular Development Online Editor
          FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

hmmm wonder how bout this dude would have gotten flamed if he was dissin the pros for bein shit w/o juice...
            A standard is set when performance is taken to a new level.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra View Post
              hmmm wonder how bout this dude would have gotten flamed if he was dissin the pros for bein shit w/o juice...
              we just had 2 rational thoughts posted in a row

that has to be a record for this thread
              BioLayne LLC
              PhD, Nutritional Sciences
              Scivation Athlete
              MD Columnist
              Website

Comment

Originally posted by Geminon View Post
                I agree with paradox. sorry bro
                WELL I AGREE WITH DNICE...PAFRADOX, THAT WAS A DUMB FUCKIN STATEMENT THAT MADE ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE AND TO FORMAN...EVERYTHING U POST IS IDIOTIC SO I REALLY SHOULD NOT EVEN READ ANY THING U POST ANY WAYS... AND TO U GEMINON I FEEL LIKE EVERY ONE OF UR POSTS IS NEGATIVE SO ALL THREE OF U ARE MORONS AND NICE POST DNICE

Comment

Originally posted by Swede View Post
                  Gustavo claimed to be 100% natural

so maby Gustavo

UR MISTAKEN MY FRIEND HE NEVER EVER CLAIMED TO BE A NATURAL...DURING THE 05 CHALLENEGE ROUND WHEN HE HIT A FRONT DOUBLE BICEP HE SCREAMED OUT "ALL NATRURAL" HE WAS IMPLYING THAT HIS ARMS ARE HUGE WITHOUT EVER INJECTING SYNTHOL/GARBAGE INTO THEM

Comment

How big to you have to be to get out of the "bitches" territory? LOL!
                    CEO BBuilt International www.broserbuilt.com
                    NGA
                    PRO BODYBUILDER
                    PRRS/FDFS PIONEER

Comment

Originally posted by bigw0rm71 View Post
                      WELL I AGREE WITH DNICE...PAFRADOX, THAT WAS A DUMB FUCKIN STATEMENT THAT MADE ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE AND TO FORMAN...EVERYTHING U POST IS IDIOTIC SO I REALLY SHOULD NOT EVEN READ ANY THING U POST ANY WAYS... AND TO U GEMINON I FEEL LIKE EVERY ONE OF UR POSTS IS NEGATIVE SO ALL THREE OF U ARE MORONS AND NICE POST DNICE
                      1. learn to type nutsac.
                      2. your idiotic for even challenging my authority in this sport.
                      3. send me a naked pic of you in heels.

hope this helps you
                      "#KillingShitz #HaterRepz"

Comment

Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
                        OMG... they are all liars and cheats! I am psychic... I KNOW!
                        i have nothing but the utmost respect FOR ALL BODYBUILDERS! NATURAL OR NOT, I have never cried liar or anything close to that. my beef is that they have not provided the proof in proving that they are natural AND THEIR WORD IS NOT ENOUGH FOR ME TO BELIEVE THEM.

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                        I would have shown him respect if he had asked his question in a RESPECTFUL manner. Calling all natural bb's 'small bitches' is like saying all bb's who use AAS are 'lazy scumwads.' Neither statement belongs here - total lack of respect.

I have much respect for all hard-working, dedicated bb's - be they natural or assisted.

his statement of natural bb being small is disrespectful. I also find BB who say that they are natural and know damn well that they are not, and I knnow a certian BB in team drug universe, you know who are, claiming to be natural yet juice to the gills behind closed doors.

" SHOW ME THE MONEY!!"

SHOW ME THE BLOOD TEST. thats all i ask. if not, that please keep your mouth and continue to lift

if thats the case I'm going to walk into the gym tomm, sign up for the natual show, up my dosage of test, diet down for the next 5 weeks, and compete as a natual and claim to be natural because I SAID SO

Comment

Originally posted by bigw0rm71 View Post
                          UR MISTAKEN MY FRIEND HE NEVER EVER CLAIMED TO BE A NATURAL...DURING THE 05 CHALLENEGE ROUND WHEN HE HIT A FRONT DOUBLE BICEP HE SCREAMED OUT "ALL NATRURAL" HE WAS IMPLYING THAT HIS ARMS ARE HUGE WITHOUT EVER INJECTING SYNTHOL/GARBAGE INTO THEM

THATS NOT WHAT HE SAID. HE SAID HE WAS ALL NATURAL, AND THAT JUST YOUR TWISTED INTERPRETATION OF YOU THINK HE MEANT TO SAY.

ACCORDING TO GUS, HES NATURAL AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE.

SO IS RONNIE COLEMAN,

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TheFuture View Post
                              Reg Park,Harold Poole and Mike O'Hearn three pretty big steroid users
                              I agree with Reg and Harold but Mike was a nobody IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by goodfellow View Post
                                Is this a joke?

Forgive my ignorance, I'm new to the rules of natural BB'ng.

It was under my impression that someone who enters a natural BB'ng contest would be someone who never used steroids/AAS/pro-hormones?
                                Not at all, both Sergio and Arnold used less drugs than most natty pros use today.

Comment

Working...
                                X