Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Who is the biggest natural bodybuilder? (Why are they small bitches?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need to get back on topic here, Where the hell is Freak of Freaks at?

Comment

what about michael locket.Hes very large man

Comment

Originally posted by MonsterPower584 View Post
        what about michael locket.Hes very large man

no proof hes natural, he just says he is by word.

ive seen some skinny men who juice out of thier gills and still wouldn't tell the difference
        "#KillingShitz #HaterRepz"

Comment

Originally posted by ForemanRules View Post
          Not at all, both Sergio and Arnold used less drugs than most natty pros use today.
          LOL foreman your REALLY against all the natty bbers I've noticed..

Comment

Originally posted by Maryland Muscle View Post
            Forgot to add the pic.

DOUG MILLER
            the great thing about threads like these is that it continues to affirm what CAN be achieved drug free if your willing to work for it
            www.physique-essentials.com

Comment

I will definitely agree that there are some guys claiming to be natty that are not, and they are JERKOFF LOSERS.

But that was not the subject of this thread.
              Muscular Development Online Editor
              FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Originally posted by cro0sh View Post
                LOL foreman your REALLY against all the natty bbers I've noticed..
                Not at all, I am actually more for them than most of you. The sad fact is most great nattys are unknown because of cheaters who use to compete.

Comment

I did my first show last october, it was a natural show. Guys that competed in the show were told numerous times that it was a natural show. I was initially placed in 3rd place in the novice and later 1st. The two guys ahead of me both were on the sauce. I still have a 3rd place trophy which is bullshit but I guess I have a story to tell.

Why are guys claiming to be natural when they are not? I don't know

In no way am I against guys that juice, hell I love going to and watching NPC and IFBB shows it is standard in the IFBB ranks.

Comment

Easy answer - those guys aren't good enough to win in a non-tested show, so they figure they have a much better chance going up against natties. It's a scummy thing to do, but they justify it by telling themselves that everyone else must be cheating too.

As any of you that have been to natural shows can testify, there are always a significant % of competitors who are clearly not on any type of performance-enhancing drug.
                    Muscular Development Online Editor
                    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                      Easy answer - those guys aren't good enough to win in a non-tested show, so they figure they have a much better chance going up against natties. It's a scummy thing to do, but they justify it by telling themselves that everyone else must be cheating too.

As any of you that have been to natural shows can testify, there are always a significant % of competitors who are clearly not on any type of performance-enhancing drug.
                      the problem is the people who pop positive make everyone believe that anyone who looks good is on the sauce
                      BioLayne LLC
                      PhD, Nutritional Sciences
                      Scivation Athlete
                      MD Columnist
                      Website

Comment

• Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
                        doesn't matter because any natural with any decent size is obviously juicing and lying about it

and any natty that doesn't look like he's juicing is a small piece of shit

damn we should all just give up
                        no i would never mistake you for juicing.. i believe you 100%...

Comment

I'm doing the same show this year again. Monster Mash. We'll i was talking to one of my buddies yesterday before I hit some cardio and he told me about his friend that is gonna do a show. I asked him which one? He said NPC Monster Mash, Im like yes got some competition.

Then he says, Oh dude is juicing though. I told him that his friend is a "piece of shit", and I would tell him to his face.

Juice and do a Natural show... talk about fucked up....

Part 2 to be continued October 31, 2009

Comment

For me I do the oppositte, I enjoy getting in NON tested meets clean or on very low amounts. I now use Androgel ( at age 50) and that keeps my test levels in the ideal range for health and virillity( no more, no less).
                            I always felt contests were a chance to push yourself against other good guys who worked hard.
                            I did compete in a handful of natural shows, yrs ago 100% clean .
                            I did fine, but didn't like the atmosphere where so many were so concerned or paranoid about other's roid use.
                            I may take issue with the pro level POLICY on drug use , but at the end of the day, just want to see a good show.
                            I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

• Originally posted by bodyfx2 View Post
                              How big to you have to be to get out of the "bitches" territory? LOL!
                              LOL! Yeah I want to know because I'm probably one of those "bitches" he's referring too.
                              TEAM P/RR/S ELITE
                              www.fitcorps.net

Comment

• Originally posted by hossjob View Post
                                LOL! Yeah I want to know because I'm probably one of those "bitches" he's referring too.
                                The funny thing about you and a juicer is that the ONLY difference is that if you stuck a needle in your rear and swallowed a few choice pills per day you would weigh 190 peeled onstage today instead of 160. You would likely be going for your IFBB pro card at some point soon, but you simply choose not to take that path.
                                CEO BBuilt International www.broserbuilt.com
                                NGA
                                PRO BODYBUILDER
                                PRRS/FDFS PIONEER

Comment

Working...
                                X