Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Who is the biggest natural bodybuilder? (Why are they small bitches?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone realize that the dude that started this tread never posted anything else on it AT ALL. He just stirred a big bucket of shit and went away.
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/sjschumaker/

Comment

• I noticed.

Probably just wanted to see who he could inspire to have a 'meltdown' so then he can make a thread gloating over that.
      Muscular Development Online Editor
      FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

• Yeah with ALL the lucrative offers natty's are presented with, I can see why they cheat lol

Free protein powder!!!? Oh shit I better up the dosage!!
        Assistant to the regional manager.
        Iron8 approved

Comment

• Originally posted by Toddbz View Post
          Yeah with ALL the lucrative offers natty's are presented with, I can see why they cheat lol

Free protein powder!!!? Oh shit I better up the dosage!!
          ROFL... also sarcasm from an american nice going bro!

Out of interest how much do top level natural bbers 6ft+ weigh on stage and offseason?

Comment

• Originally posted by rolldeep View Post
            ROFL... also sarcasm from an american nice going bro!

Out of interest how much do top level natural bbers 6ft+ weigh on stage and offseason?
            I think a better question would be "how many 6ft+ top level natty guys are there?" period lol
            Assistant to the regional manager.
            Iron8 approved

Comment

• Yeah - that's really tall for a bb in general.

If I had to project based on the average 5-8 natty, I would say a 6-foot guy would probably be about 205-215 in shape and 230-250 in the off-season.
              FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

• I've got a friend he's a natural power lifter, and he's 5'11 about 250 (not fat) he could have abs after probably a month of dieting, is he a "small bitch"?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                  Yeah - that's really tall for a bb in general.

If I had to project based on the average 5-8 natty, I would say a 6-foot guy would probably be about 205-215 in shape and 230-250 in the off-season.
                  Good call Ron. Myself...last show 5'11" 216 lbs...240 now
                  CEO BBuilt International www.broserbuilt.com
                  NGA
                  PRO BODYBUILDER
                  PRRS/FDFS PIONEER

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                    Yeah - that's really tall for a bb in general.

Yeah my goal weight is to compete around 210 naturally it will take some time though.Thats why I have chose not to compete this year and will wait untill I feel I have filled out my frame slightly more.I try not to over bulk because there isnt much asstiance in cutting down the fat.
                    Hopefully there will be some more good naturals like you guys that come along and draw some positive publicty to the natural side of the sport.Alot of the good nattys make the switch to the IFBB or NPC because there really isnt alot of Money to be made as a Pro Natty unless you can write like you guys do.
                    Keep up the good work Ron,Eric and Layne you guys defientely confirm my belief that you do not need to be on the sauce to get big.As far as guys competing in Natural contests on the Juice ,I dont really care because if they were that great they would step up and compete in the NPC so they are just cowards and in the end karma will catch up with them.

Comment

• Anything less than 285 ripped at 5-10 is a small bitch.

Which means that 99.9999999999999999999% of bb's are small bitches.

Comment

• Originally posted by bodyfx2 View Post
                        Good call Ron. Myself...last show 5'11" 216 lbs...240 now
                        You mean this show?

216? Yeah ok...
                        Somebody put somethin' in my drink.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thanatos View Post
                          You mean this show?

216? Yeah ok...
                          Actually no, that was the night show so I had more carbs in me and weighed about 219. You can't tell anything from that video...it makes me look half my size, LOL. Here are two pics 3 days after the show at 224 after several sodium filled junk meals.
                          Attached Files
                          NGA
                          PRO BODYBUILDER
                          PRRS/FDFS PIONEER

Comment

• Originally posted by TheFuture View Post
                            Hopefully there will be some more good naturals like you guys that come along and draw some positive publicty to the natural side of the sport.Alot of the good nattys make the switch to the IFBB or NPC because there really isnt alot of Money to be made as a Pro Natty unless you can write like you guys do.

Keep up the good work Ron,Eric and Layne you guys defientely confirm my belief that you do not need to be on the sauce to get big.
                            Thank you sir
                            NGA
                            PRO BODYBUILDER
                            PRRS/FDFS PIONEER

Comment

• looks like the lighting really bleached you...with those sunglasses on you would've resembled a skeleton...a muscular one that is...
                              This is a language up with I cannot put.

Comment

• I'm a 6 foot natural at about 210 contest, 245 off season........

Comment

Working...
                                X