Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Who is the biggest natural bodybuilder? (Why are they small bitches?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexybeast777
    replied
    I'm natural and yet many of you don't believe it

Leave a comment:

• PowerFactor
    replied
    Any man over 220lb with 10% BF, that is under 6'0" tall, is starting to become suspect and over 250lb with 10% BF I say is now full of bull if they say they are natural.

This ^ is wrong. I hope to prove this wrong soon.

Leave a comment:

• PowerFactor
    replied
    I'm 5'8, 240+lbs & 100% natural. No drugs, no supplements, no meat. Muscle growth is not a hormonally mediated issue.

Arthur Jones quote >

From my study of animals I became aware of the fact that very little in the way of exercise is required for building
    enormous levels of strength and muscular size. How do you like the muscular size of a gorilla? Or a lion? Yet, both
    gorillas and lions actually perform almost no exercise or hard physical activity. But, when they do work, they work
    very hard … but very briefly, and not very often. If it works for a lion or a gorilla, why shouldn’t it work equally well for a man. Well, in fact, it does work well for a man. An adult male lion can get over a ten-foot-high fence with a 500-pound cow in his mouth. At a bodyweight of more than 500 pounds a gorilla can perform a one-armed “chin up” so easily that he appears to weigh nothing. A wrist that measures more than eight inches on a man is huge, and nine inches is unbelievably large, yet my gorilla had wrists that measured more than thirteen inches, larger than most bodybuilders’ forearms at the largest place. His neck was over forty inches in size. I strongly suspect that if you exercise a lion or a gorilla as much as many bodybuilders train that you would probably kill them, and it is certainly obvious that they do not “need” that much exercise. Neither do you; and even if you can “stand” it, it does not follow that you “need” it.
    Go to the gym, perform your workout properly, then get away from the gym and forget it until time for your next
    workout; talking about exercise, reading about exercise, literally “living” exercise will do nothing in the way of improving your results.
    Before you try anything else in the way of attempting to improve your results from exercise, try doing “less” exercise;
    not more, less. If and when that simple point worms itself into your brain, then I have probably taught you the most
    important thing that you will ever learn about exercise.

More Jones >

Insofar as I can determine, there is no known drug that will improve the performance, or increase the muscular mass, of a healthy individual. Furthermore, I would like to go record at this point by stating…”I do not believe that such drug will ever be discovered. I think that such a result from any chemical is impossible.”
    I am fully aware that some drugs can improve the condition of a weakened individual, in cases of sickness or accident…but I also believe that a state of normal health is possible only in the presence of a very delicate chemical balance that is regulated automatically by the system. If any chemical is added for the purpose of upsetting this balance, the result can only be counterproductive.
    In effect, there is no such thing as a “super chemical balance”…if the chemical balance is normal, you are healthy…if not, you are sick…and it matters not whether the state of imbalance is produced by too much or too little of a practical chemical. This has been proven repeatedly in literally thousands of tests conducted with animal subjects, and no slightest evidence exists in support of an opposite result with either animal of human subjects.
    Certain hormones will help add muscular mass to a steer, or a gelding…but they will NOT produce the same result with a bull or a stallion. When an animal has been castrated, removing the testicles produces an abnormal situation where normal growth is impossible, giving such an animal the hormone drugs merely tends to restore a normal situation, a situation that would have existed naturally if the animal had not been castrated.
    In such cases you are merely removing something and then trying to replace it in another manner; first creating a subnormal condition and then trying to restore normal health.
    Yet the widespread bias in favor of such so called “growth drugs” borders on hysteria. Even suggesting that the use of these drugs is anything less than necessary automatically labels you a fool in some circles. And there is certainly no doubt that a lot of people are being fooled on this subject; but you can NOT fool your endocrine system, and when you add an un-required chemical for the purpose of disturbing a normal balance, you are NOT improving the situation.
    Pointing to recent strength records as proof of the value of such drugs actually proves nothing. The fact remains that the single strongest human recorded in history established his records long before the drugs were ever used. Paul Anderson established records prior to 1958 that have never been approached and androgenic-anabolic drugs were apparently first used in athletic circles in 1960.
    Bob Peoples established a deadlift record thirty years ago, lifting nearly 800 pounds at a bodyweight of approximately 180; today, a very few individuals have reached or passed that level of performance…but most of them weigh nearly twice as much as he did, and some of them weigh more than twice as much.
    Men who establish such records are merely statistical standouts, literally genetic freaks; they are NOT the products of drugs, regardless of their opinions on the subject.

Great strength is a result of two factors…(1) individual potential, which cannot be improved…and (2) hard training, which will increase the strength of almost anybody.
    But a third factor exists as a prerequisite…NORMAL HEALTH, without which, reaching the limits of potential strength is simply impossible. So you can improve a sick individual in some cases, but you can NOT turn a normal individual into a superman by chemical means. Such a result is impossible, and ridiculous on the face of it.

Basically the acute exercise induced increases in plasma anabolic hormones do not appear to play a primary role in enhancing anabolic signalling, protein synthesis and hypertrophy at least in the short term - i.e. increases in muscle hypertrophy appear near independant and despite these plasma increases or lack thereof. Animal models where they've ripped the testicles and pituitary glands out have still exhibited comparable hypertrophy despite the lack of circulating hormones when subjected to muscle overload. Human studies have also shown that hypertrophy occurs even without the acute increases of plasma anabolic hormones.

Local mechanisms - like intra-muscular signalling and growth factors - in response to resistance training are the dominant factors.

Dead Former steroid users.jpg
    Last edited by PowerFactor; June 28, 2015, 04:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MiamiMadePunk
    replied
    Originally posted by antivenom View Post
    Juicing is unsustainable and if it is done over a long period of time at high level could result in serious health consequences, not to mention increasing the likelihood of legal problems.
    In short, long term juicing is a good way to yourself over. "Natural" is bad enough with the use of insulin but it reduces the risk and of course, the reward.

It is up to the individual to decide what they value and why but be wise because there is a point of no return and you have to be willing to pay the price when the time comes for the rewards gained from the choices made.

I like natural bodybuilding because it gives a man all the size they really need to look great and be strong for most with regular lives without all the unwanted side effects. Furthermore, people know when another person is juicing. Any man over 220lb with 10% BF, that is under 6'0" tall, is starting to become suspect and over 250lb with 10% BF I say is now full of bull if they say they are natural.

It is well known that there are limitations to natural testosterone production and what those limitations are. Other well known limitations are gravity. Just because a person can fly in an airplane doesn't make those on the ground "sad".

You'll drop like a rock off the Empire State building without some assistance. The same it is with bodybuilding. You'll get no bigger without assistance at a certain point.

The original post about natural bodybuilders being "sad" and looking like bitches is as irrelevant as it is puerile. Ignorance is a step up from stupid. Stupid insists on being right no matter what the evidence to the contrary. Ignorance learns and moves on.

"You can't fix stupid" - Ron White
    Strong first post

Leave a comment:

• ultraflexed
    replied
    Originally posted by antivenom View Post
    Juicing is unsustainable and if it is done over a long period of time at high level could result in serious health consequences, not to mention increasing the likelihood of legal problems.
    In short, long term juicing is a good way to yourself over. "Natural" is bad enough with the use of insulin but it reduces the risk and of course, the reward.

It is up to the individual to decide what they value and why but be wise because there is a point of no return and you have to be willing to pay the price when the time comes for the rewards gained from the choices made.

I like natural bodybuilding because it gives a man all the size they really need to look great and be strong for most with regular lives without all the unwanted side effects. Furthermore, people know when another person is juicing. Any man over 220lb with 10% BF, that is under 6'0" tall, is starting to become suspect and over 250lb with 10% BF I say is now full of bull if they say they are natural.

It is well known that there are limitations to natural testosterone production and what those limitations are. Other well known limitations are gravity. Just because a person can fly in an airplane doesn't make those on the ground "sad".

You'll drop like a rock off the Empire State building without some assistance. The same it is with bodybuilding. You'll get no bigger without assistance at a certain point.

The original post about natural bodybuilders being "sad" and looking like bitches is as irrelevant as it is puerile. Ignorance is a step up from stupid. Stupid insists on being right no matter what the evidence to the contrary. Ignorance learns and moves on.

Why, just why did you bring this thread back from the dead......

Leave a comment:

• antivenom
    replied
    Risk/Reward and Values - Be Wise and Choose

Leave a comment:

• bodyfx2
    replied
    Originally posted by Kiyoshi Moody View Post
    Thanks bro!!!! I'm anywhere from 5'9 1/2 to 5'10
    You are welcome! You look as if you weigh 215-220 lbs on stage at least!

Leave a comment:

• Ron Harris
    replied
    Originally posted by Kiyoshi Moody View Post
    Ahhhh, Ron, dont do that anymore, that was only my first year and half when I was getting back into competing. Now I come down in weight!!!
    Good to hear you get heavy like the rest of us slobs!

Leave a comment:

• Kiyoshi Moody
    replied
    Originally posted by bigkahuna123 View Post
    Yes Ron it is quite unique even for assisted bodybuilders...shouldnt that tell u something?

lol

Leave a comment:

• Kiyoshi Moody
    replied
    Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
    He is also lighter in the off-season and gains weight going into shows - tell me that isn't pretty unique.
    Ahhhh, Ron, dont do that anymore, that was only my first year and half when I was getting back into competing. Now I come down in weight!!!

Leave a comment:

• Kiyoshi Moody
    replied
    Tiny, tiny joints - that would be the Japanese half!

Yup, Shhhhh, ancient japanese secret!!!lol Tiny, Tiny joints!!!! makes everything look a lot bigger

Leave a comment:

• Kiyoshi Moody
    replied
    Originally posted by bodyfx2 View Post
    You look absolutely amazing in that shot above!!! How tall are you KM?
    Thanks bro!!!! I'm anywhere from 5'9 1/2 to 5'10

Leave a comment:

• Ron Harris
    replied
    Yup, there are those rare freaks out there who look like they live in a gym - but never go near one!

Leave a comment:

• Danny Manslaughter
    replied
    CO's told me that some of these huge guys train 'all wrong,' meaning same bodyparts 7 days a week, yet they grow anyway. Could be that they rest 23 hours a day and load up on carbs?
    I've made two conclusions about this phenomena.

1. Alot of what we assume about training is false. Alot less people probably overtrain than we think. With the proper amount of rest we can grow under those conditions. This explains why a mechanic usually has big forearms. He is using them constantly with different 'reps' and weight (if you will).

2. Genetics. Some of these guys are big and shredded without literally doing anything. They cannot workout and just sit around and be bigger and more ripped than some of the people on these boards.

I had a friend in high school that had those type of genetics. We started working out at around the same time. I blew up fast from training and responded well, but he kept his size even after quitting. He walked around with cross striations in his quads year round (which were huge) and he maybe worked out once or twice a month.

Leave a comment:

• Ron Harris
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny Manslaughter View Post
    I'm a CO and consider myself to have a good build, but you are right there are some jacked mofos in there. One guy in particular is shredded to the bone with insane cuts (black guy) and i've only seen him do some pushups in there one or two times. And he eats honey buns and carbs all day. It's kind of funny. Most of us have to work so hard to achieve good conditioning, and he just sits on his ass and gets bigger and more ripped/
    CO's told me that some of these huge guys train 'all wrong,' meaning same bodyparts 7 days a week, yet they grow anyway. Could be that they rest 23 hours a day and load up on carbs?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X